Does anyone else ever wonder what the TDEE of various animals are...

does anyone else ever wonder what the TDEE of various animals are? I mean how do some animals even maintain their muscle mass, let alone bulk?
plus
ITT: post animal TDEE

Honestly I've wondered the same about monkeys. Specifically gorillas

>be sharkbro
>been doing Sharking Strength for 6 months
>eating 10,000 calories a day (mostly lean fish, trying to keep it clean)
>making all kinds of dorsal gains
>fucked 9/10 qt3.14 krill last night
>feelsgoodman

I approve of this level of autism

orange irregular-web spiderbro that lives in my bathroom window has been alive for at least a year and it barely eats at all

OP here

I mean, sure these animals (like the belgian blue) have myostatin deficiencies (how else would they get so big without exercise), but it still amazing to think of how big and strong they are naturally

How the fuck does an ant have enough energy to run at the speed they do for such long period of time?

Roids

They weigh almost nothing and aren't really moving that fast? Plus the extra legs.

Sperm whale: 100,000cal a day. Cat: 247 a day. Mouse: 10 a day. That's all I know off the top of my head.

how the fuck are gorillas so jacked without even a bench press?

more importantly, all they eat is fucking leaves and bugs

and their own shit

Primates are carnivorous don't get it twisted senpai . chimps will eat other chimps of different tribes that they go to war with.

Cool, I had a spiderbro in my bathroom too but he found a spiderbitch and mated. Now I had to kill them all

>tfw spider gets more action than you

You had to go and ruin their spiderfamily you jealous bitch

check'd

They were everywhere and I wasn't gonna let it happen again
I have a new spiderbro now

You can google it, though most animals diets are measured on how long before they eat more than how much they eat.
Sharks have to eat 2-4% of their body weight each day, convert the weight to calorie amount.
It's really not that much in comparison to how much a fucking mammal has to eat daily.
Warm blooded creatures have the shit end of the gene pool.

>mfw no master race cold blooded animal maximizing gains by living off geothermal energy

>dat 9000

to be fair spiderlings are kinda creepy
aren't most female spiders larger than the males?

good luck surviving inferior old school repti...

ohwait

Underrated, have a (you)

Witness me, brehs

>be reptile
>get most my heat from sun
>eat every couple of days
>hipster chicks keep me in their dorm room
>watch them get fug every night
life is good in reptile land.

oh shit. 9000. This calls for a complementary Goku gif.

Just 247 a day for a cat?

That seems kinda low with all the running and climbing they do.

I know big cats of north america can go a week without anything but has to make a kill in order for to survive

a usual cat weights about 4kg/8.8lbs, which is 1/22 of my weight and needs 1/11 of my TDEE. so it needs around doubled calories per kilograms of bodyweight as an average human

Theres this protein in our body called Myostatin, this inhibits protein synthesis(aka building muscle)

The less you have this protein the more muscle you will have without doing anything. This is the case for gorillas. Now if they would train like humans they even would be bigger

desu not really compareable in that way since a cat doesnt have the metabolism of a human

yeah but they mostly dont
plus bugs are full of protien