Tfw want to get stronger but too intelligent to lift

>tfw want to get stronger but too intelligent to lift

What should I do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/36430120/#36430120
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/769999780739215360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nassim_Nicholas_Taleb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of you're so intelligent why ask a bunch of autistic wankers who are all DYEL anyway

The word you were searching for is "if", my beefed up simpleton.

if course it is

Are you too intelligent to rimjob?

Lift. If you were actually intelligent you would realize this is the most efficient way to get stronger. Now leave.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana *
Heh.. Too slow kid
*chops your balls off and stabs you in the head*
Better luck next time..

You can read books between sets of whatever you are doing that day.

That's what I did tonight. I got my book with me and after I finished my first set of push ups and dips , I read half of page of the book. I repeated until I finished my workout.

if you were actually intelligent, you would know that the only way to get physically stronger is to do physical activity; i.e. lift.

Think about how you got so "intelligent." Were you born intelligent? No. You read shit, you studied shit, you were taught shit. Do the same thing, but with your body instead of your mind.

Is this what is commonly referred to as "roider rage"?

1. Sweden
2. NO

But you will never catch up to me, because I don't have to take breaks in my reading to lift objects like a monkey.
I can just invent a way to become fit with no effort. But by all means, continue posting mediocre half-plagiarized attempts at motivational quotes on the internet.

I love these threads. I have no idea if the actual OP ever responds, but the bait is very effective and I like to take on the role of the intelligent non-lifter.

>I can just invent a way to become fit with no effort.
Seriously if you do, you will become the richest man on earth, not even exaggerating.

OP here, I've been making these threads for months, they take the bait every time. I usually stagger it by a few days, but the past 4 days I've made one of these threads daily. Always gets to at least 50 posts

Oh man, what a wild life

I bet your not as intelligent as Dolf Lundren. He is a Rhodes scholar and your probably a no degree having millennial hipster with an outrageously over inflated ego from being raised by upper middle class lefty bleeding heat liberals. You're not too smart for anything you worthless fuck.

>tfw to intelligent too lift

I got a three day ban for doing "tfw too intelligent to x" with x being watever that bord was. Made 13 different posts before fucking /a/ banned me.

>people still respond seriously to this

*shadow clone dissipates*
*pulls invisible garot wire*
Heh, you were almost fun

*you're

>I can just invent a way to become fit with no effort. But by all means, continue posting mediocre half-plagiarized attempts at motivational quotes on the internet.
It's been done. Steroids. Have fun.

Anyone got the Twitter post by the fat scientist who was looking for a way other than lipo and CICO for weight loss? It's an example of how someone can be both smart and dumb at the same time, and that intelligence is not universal of all topics that one gets involved in.

>tfw too sophisticated to partake in such an uncivilized endeavor such as lifting.
Grunting, sweating, moving crude metal around, developing disgusting callouses. I would like to get muscular but I could never lower myself to that level.

turn your brain off ;)

I go to a top 25 school in physics and see multiple tenured professors regularly going to the gym.

How many publications do you have OP?

>top 25

Yeah but it's best used here because Veeky Forums is full of insecure meatheads

What do those professors do? Elliptical for 20 minutes and then leave?

>top 25

>too intelligent to lift

It's so cute that you chimpanzees think a few professors walking on the treadmills at a school ranked 25 out of 25 in physics makes your point valid.

>dips

Not gonna make it.

Paralyzation by over analyzation; in a nutshell.

Have fun forever being under achiever

*skin turns into steel and I punch you in the stomach*
*blood spills from your eyes and mouth*
*pulls out matchlock rifle*
Mess with the best..
*pulls trigger aimed at your head*
.. Die like the rest.

kek

Heh, nothing personnel

lift some fuckin books nerd

>tfw I played an essential role in popularizing this bait

This was one I'm especially proud of:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/36430120/#36430120

>developing disgusting callouses
Why don't most bars and bells have proper grips nowadays? Hard to think of a disadvantage, other than slightly less manly looking hands.

I actually have a similar problem as OP except in my case I am too agile and charismatic.

> too intelligent to lift
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/769999780739215360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nassim_Nicholas_Taleb

>tfw studying medical physiology and enjoy trying practical application of concepts I learn about

Me too, I can't practice any kind of training because even a small amount of muscle mass would affect my superior mobility and speed.

I find that even in small physical tasks, I accomplish them much, much faster than other people, like walking up a street, I'm sometimes puffed out, but it's because I subconsciously make extra effort compared to everyone else.

If you got your head out of you ass, then you could see that lifting is the greatest of all intellectual pursuits. Body and mind are one.

>tfw want stronger get but lift too intelligent

ummm pretty sure if its ranked 25/25 that's super good dude thats like 100% so maybe your not as smart as you think??