What do you do when you have a good body but an ugly face?

What do you do when you have a good body but an ugly face?

Start a thread about it on Veeky Forums

>manlet
>good body

its amazing that there are threads that bemoan how attractive men dont have to try as hard, but also threads mocking short people. .... its not like being fat, you cant decide to be taller

nip and tuck 5x5

smash the librarian

Found the Manlet.

Go cry into your hentai collection, manlet.

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

> when boys take steroids

gotta have a face to match that body 'cmon

you grow a beard.

honestly, much better

>all that test
>can't grow a beard

Shave your head bald, get a bunch of tattoos, grow a beard, the usual.

This. Hit up the bilzerian

Give up and hide away from the world while feeling bitter for the fate you got handed.

Get contacts as well and he would look fine.

they don't know the rage. manlets everywhere have been quietly cucking them

this

Smack your face with a door until your handsome

Does this work?

yes

Poor guy, 10/10 face but a piss poor physique.

I hope he gets red-pilled on SS.

Paper bag or bust

Socialize more for charisma and get a respectable career or at least a decent income. Essentially compensate. Nature is a harsh mistress.

decent haircut+beard+less "i'm retarded" glasses=attractive dude

you come to fit and pretend to be a Chad

miracle

fix the 'my mom cuts my hair' haircut and you're already better off