Does chips count as bulking food?

does chips count as bulking food?

I mean, is it unhealthy if you need to add weight anyways?

>does
Hurrrrr
Learn proper grammar then come back and try again you uneducated piece of shit

VERY unhealthy.
It's just salt, crappy fats and crappier carbs

They're carbs and some fats, I see no problem with it as long as you're still getting enough protein and cover your micros.

Also thanks for reminding me to stock up on triple onion flavour while I'm out and traveling, they don't have it where I live.

>eating extra fat when bulking
you'll just get fatter whats the point

>implying weight gain = muscle gain

Even if you're bulking, eating shitty foods is just going to add unnecessary fat.

>b-but muh IIFYM
You'll always be leaner if you eat clean. If you don't mind cutting the extra fat, by all means, go ahead. Also, junk food lacks micronutrients.

but getting bigger is the point of bulk no?

no

the point of a bulk is to build muscle.

while eating at a surplus

this

think about eating a whole brocoli and a can of tuna before going to bed. That's bulky alright, not your fucking bag of chips m8

whats the difference? you can eat meat and vegetables along with the chips.

Your body will barely benefit in any way from the bag of chips. It will use the chips to create more bodyfat on your body

Very low calorie content
Super filling
Super boring

I hope youre kidding

see
You're not one of those people who thinks eating clean balances out eating shit, are you? Just eat meat and veggies, keep the chips out of there. They're a non-nutritious waste of calories and have a lot more garbage that's going to hinder your progress.

that is supposed to happen when you eat at a surplus ie. bulk.

and what if you're not actually eating at surplus cals, then the chips definely wont add any fat on the body.

Well newsflash for you faggot, most healthy food are ''boring'' if you compare them to pizza, cheeseburgers, chocolate bars and other unhealthy crap. Just eat rice and tuna if you need the calories that bad

>rice
literally empty calories bro

you don't even know what empty means, dipshit. Just fuck off and choke on your chips, I'm out of this thread

it means without vitamins and minerals that you need, might as well eat your tuna with chips rather than rice