Is the female wall real? And if so what age does it hit?

Is the female wall real? And if so what age does it hit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/news/2016/05May/Pages/Dads-age-diet-and-drinking-habits-may-impact-on-birth-defect-risks.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566050/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends

Of course it's real and it's in there thirties where everyone is getting married or having kids, they struggle that they fucked around for so long and now they have to settle for Mr right now instead of Mr perfect.

My advice for anyone reading this. NEVER DATE A FEMALE WITH KIDS.

That face is like some divorced 40 year old with 3 kids. Pretty sure it hs nothing to do with actual age

How do I make sure I don't become Mr right now?

Yes most people (especially women but not only) get stressed at their early 30s when realising it's too late and just settle for whoever.
I've come to terms my 20s are going to be wasted on pursuing education and a career (med school) so I'm just having fun with young club sluts and will most likely settle for a used up woman (whose attraction and personality's worth is equal to my status and income, obviously. not that desperate) when I'm 30 something. Yeah, it sucks to wife a bitch that has fucked more men than she is able to remember but this is a new age, it's impossible to find a virgin girl nowadays.

marry your high school sweetheart

>being a rich 35 year old Veeky Forums doctor
>not snagging an 18 year old housewife

cuck

An 18 year old girl who's willing to marry a 35 year man is exactly what you shouldn't want.
>implying she won't cuck you with young chads
>implying she isn't only there for your money
I hope you won't do this, user

The only solution is coke and whores user

>female wall

What do you mean with this?

30 if they don't take care of themselves, so 30 for most women

>And if so what age does it hit?
In this day and age?
probably 23/24

>settling
>ever

Once you've achieved all your dreams and goals what is there more to life for? I'm a social loser but I still want to continue my bloodline and have offspring, even if it means using other advantages that aren't looks and social skills

Her fault for being a slut going from man to man rather than settling down at a young age

Let him make that mistake. He's obviously shallow enough

Marrying young is just asking for infidelity. The type of girl that's 18-22 years old that's willing to marry a 35 year old Doctor is almost guaranteed to lead to infidelity.

Being greater than 10 years apart means people can never really bond. You'll always be a generation apart, you'll be at two different phases in your life no matter what. There's some anecdotal stories otherwise but in general it's bad news bears.

>35 year old Veeky Forums doctor
NIGGER WHAT
Marry a qt 25 year old nurse, you fucking donkey.

My mom and daa are 10 years apart and i have never seen a couple who is more in love and has a greater understanding of each other than these two.
They are married for about 26 years now and the only times the really fought with each other was because of me and/or my brother

Why would you want to settle for a bitch that's settling for you? Just fuck hoes and if you want a kid fuck a bitch that wants kids too. Marriage is retarded and people are starting to realize that it's pointless.

Yeah only because your mom was done riding the cock train when she saw she had it made with your dad.

A friend of mine in her 40's who lived the single life ride until she reached late night booty call status married a guy with 3 kids whos wife died. They're pretty good together.

>being independant
>gping from place to place, man to man

The woman is a whore. Learn to read faggot.

`The female wall is situational just like guys. if she keeps herself looking good by working out(hence the new MUH SQUATS FAD) she can still catch some dumbass guy just by looks alone,
but females like pic related have a wall because they just focused on their "personality" which can only a trick a guy into dating you. sooner or later the real her will come out.

same with guys if you become old and still haven't landed a good job or such you'll hit a wall that not even the crazy 18 year olds will want you.

TL:DR take care of yourself for the long run
also don't depend on the wall for our generation gym culture is at an all time high

Lol she's probably broken all of those mens hearts. And now she wants to settle but everyone sees her for who she is. Awww.

>gym culture is at an all time high
pretty irrelevant IMO, vast majority have no idea what they are doing, they all smoke, drink, have no idea about dieting etc......

>her husband's sons
Prime pussy for free? Of course the nigga would accept

are you stupid?
the female wall is a biological reality.
after 30 the risk of conditions like down-syndrom rises exponentially.
and at some point after 30, around 35 it becomes vastly more difficult to successfully bear children.
thats why in-vitro fertilization is booming.
the wall is real, has always been there and will always be there.

>getting married
>ever

Kek

getting asked to do this would make me feel worse than if she just dumped me on the spot desu

Like I said its situational and if you guys are banking on it as some kind of revenge. don't hold your breath. if you don't get your shit straight you'll hit a wall also
And not everyone wants to have kids

youtube and instagram is slowly giving knowledge to everyone. its not hard to learn hat stuff

I don't know. I'm a woman in her 30's, and I haven't noticed a wall. Then again, I'm not really interested in dating or settling down or getting married.

I have guys interested in me, and these are nice, decent dudes. One is even a PT and bodybuilding competitor. He was so nice I told him outright that I didn't want to lead him on because I didn't want a relationship.

So I don't know if the wall is real. I have lots of interest from both older and younger men. Maybe it's because I'm young looking and don't have any kids. Don't smoke etc. I think not having any kids really must help a woman's appeal.

If anything, I've noticed a lot of 23 year olds doing things like getting knocked up to a guy and then locking themselves in to that relationship. Maybe because they know it'll be hard to find a guy willing to take on someone else's kid if she doesn't stay with the father.
I've also seen early twenties girls jump right into joint assets like buying a house with a guy, and then getting fat and complacent.

So maybe the "wall" is actually something different. Like maybe girls in their twenties are afraid of something that doesn't exist, so they latch on to Mr Right Then and start locking him down so they don't end up alone.
I'm not a great source anyway. I don't want kids and don't want a boyfriend or husband.
I've been proposed to 3 times in my life and said no to each one.

still irrelevant, the fact that the knowledge exists is immaterial when people still prefer the stupid shit, and if they know won't apply.

>ugly as fuck
>boring as shit
>start working out when I was 18 yo
>got a decent body
>24 yo
>probably depressed
>my mother keeps showing me pics of her friends' daughters who "are into me"
>just 25~30 yo girls who got fat or want to marry anyone who owns something (I just have a house and a shit job that pays me a minimum wage, but I never went traveling or partying like the others, so I have a comfortable life)
>I'm disgusted by all of them, they're like vultures
>I literally can't stand those fake smiles and fake interest in me, they just want my stuff
>I just want to stay alone

It's actually after 40-45. Learn to biology.

Aside from the risks of disease like downs and shit, there's also the social aspects to consider. Is it really a good idea to have a kid at that age?
There was a 60 something couple in the news recently. They got preggo and people were saying it was socially irresponsible. The elderly shouldn't be raising a child and then dying when tue kid is a teenager, you know?

An oldie but a goodie. Can't imagine something this truthful being published in the current political climate.

Man you sound like you are wasting away

Whatever it is you do, invest in your career. Or start a business. Or whatever. And make sure you go out and have fun and travel and fuck bitches along the way.

thats outdated. and only depends if you HAVE YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

"I'm ready to settle. And I can't."

What about when Jim asked you to get married and you said no because you were too young? What about when you broke up with Dave because "you wanted to experiment and see other people" or what about when James asked you to move in with him and you turned him down for that Europe trip with the "girls"

Oooooohhh but now SHE'S ready and everyone go along with it, fucking well deserved, girls are born with obsessive attention from the other sex for their entire life and get to live in happy lala land for way too many years, let them suffer through the wall muahahahhaa

60 is obviously a bit much but nothing wrong with 40 imho. Unlikely for people to die when they're 65 these days. And it means they got to properly enjoy their youth too.

How is it outdated? I'd say it's even more relevant today than ever.

I assume you've got a decent body if you're on Veeky Forums (hah, who am I kidding) so you really just need to buckle down and get some secure employment.

women in their early to mid 30's begin showing the increase rates of downs syndrome and it rises from there. IVF is also incredibly expensive so very few women who piss away their 20's will be able to foot the bill on their own with no trouble, and it's probably more suited to women who are career focused so missed out rather than girls who never settled down and ended up alone at 35.

40's doable. So when you're 60, which seems to be am active age still for women I know, your kid is 20 and off on their own. Women tend to last into their 80's, so it's not like they'll die and leave their offspring all alone.

i should not be enjoying reading this as much as i am lmao

My mother is dumb enough to talk about our wealth to other people. I have a house and more than 15.000 dollars (it's a lot of money here).
Honestly, I'm used to hardship (3rd world poverty). If I go, I won't come back.

>not dating one of the roasties and fucking the living shit out of them
m8 you got the upperhand. just wear protection and have fun

I'd be using them as practice before I leave the country

Now you're talking IVF? I don't think you know much about reproduction.

I'm 34. All of my friends in my age group who had kids did it after 30. None of them had defective babies. None of them needed IVF or any type of medical intervention to get pregnant.
My own mother got pregnant after 40 (catholic and didn't believe in contraception), and my sister born of that pregnancy has no defects.

Most of the health concerns of older pregnancies are actually for the mother. She's at a higher risk of gestational diabetes, pre ecclampsia, high blood preasure etc.
They also do early tests for down's syndrome so you can choose to terminate the pregnancy should you not want to keep a mong baby.
So really, the risks aren't that huge until you've past 40.

yeah but it depends on how well people take care of themselves

for example with modern american women that have shit diets, don't exercise, party, stay up late all the time, and are stressed with their careers - they usually end up looking like shit by 30-35. same can go for men, but this is especially true for women.

on the other hand I have an aunt who is 54 and looks better than women half her age right now. her diet is on point, she swims and/or does cardio every day, takes care of her hair and skin, and so on - my uncle is very lucky! her friends are just like her as well, birds of a feather flock together.

You have no idea how disgusting these people are. I literally can't stand them.

I truly hope you find happiness user. You seem like someone who genuinely just wants to be at peace in life, and I hope you get it someday. I know I never will.

pussy is pussy. hate fuck them

why not mate?

The 'Wall' is known as a cut-off point where a woman's sexual market value drops drastically in respect to younger, more attractive females. Usually around 30 this will happen to them. Aging sets in, and these females are less and less in demand.

>"I'm lucky," he says, "to be in a buyer's market."

>women in their early to mid 30's begin showing the increase rates of downs syndrome and it rises from there.

Yep, it rises from 0.000035% to like 0.0050%

Peace. This is what I want.
But don't worry, we're all gonna make it brah

Lmao roasties are "ready to settle" after riding the cock carousel from "man to man", and nobody wants their roast beef flaps anymore. Serves them right, fucking sluts

you do you.
but anectodes do not disprove statistics.
i think society should enable people to have children when they want and when it's the least risk.
you realize that feminism is in this regard just being used by capitalists?
like mark zuckerberg who urged women to freeze their eggs, so that they can work longer and more productively for him?
this stuff is a serious threat to the health and sustainability of western civilization. (and westernized civilzations like SK or JAP)

Way of the world

Women have all of the power from 18-30 and they better be smart enough to use it before the pendulum swings

Yeah this

But then again, if you're a sloot jumping from man and man and partying with the girls, that kind of implies you've fallen off the wagon of leading a healthy and upstanding lifestyle.

At the end of the day, it's always about values and commitment to values that determine what kind of person one winds up with. So if one is a independent whore in one's 20s, one can expect to pretty much just wind up with at most an ex-con or something in one's 30s.

>getting close to 30
>really stressing about it
>all normie friends don't worry about it and tell me not to
>realize heavy internet use has really fucked with my head and has really screwed up my perception of reality.

I'm married, but this still gives me sadistic pleasure. My highschool and college years were fucking awful and I'm beyond glad they are suffering.

Actually, you're the only one of your friends who is actually aware of the reality.

Ahahaha
Seriously, women only have the power from 18-30 if you're a beta phaggot. If you want to provide for some washed up sloot who's had literal miles of dick then go for it. Enjoy your two minutes of missionary every other Wednesday while she fucks Tyrone on the side.

I'm speaking in general you monkey

"Beta phaggots" is 80% of us, whether you're one of the 20% or just a beta phaggot in denial, fucking fat chicks and rationalizing it as "high test" or whatever the denialists do.

no one said the risks were huge at 30, just that the risks increase exponentially after 30 which is true and which you said wasn't true. I only mentioned IVF seeing as you bought up the 60 year old, whose kid was born with IVF. I don't really know who you're trying to convice here, me or you, with anecdotes when studies have literally proven it occurs after 30, and even given statistical likelihoods by age.

heavy internet use can cause a lot of problems in general, even social ones. don't sweat getting close to 30,just realize you aren't as young as you used to be(plus you're technically going to start aging) and that's it. maybe you need a break fro the internet for a while

wrong, the best current hypothesis for the increase in birth defects is that it's older men having childrenthat increase the threat to birth defects as sperm are more exposed to the environment and so more susceptible to mutations

Sperms get produced fresh for each occasion though. Eggs are around from the start of a woman's life.

>NEVER DATE A FEMALE WITH KIDS
If you're a pussy. If you're an alpha male you could manage. But alpha males get girls early, so though luck for single moms. Only betas to chose from.
I'm not hating on betas, am one of them and I know I would have a hard time dealing with a single mom's kids.

This was a delicious read after my gf dumped me. Now she's planning to go back to Japan in a year and a half for masters school, and I'm going to fucking kek my ass off when she realizes she lost the best man of her life because she "wasn't ready". Well, I'll Keke once I stop feeling like my heart is being stabbed with a knife. Shell be 28 best case scenario after all is said and done, and no men in Japan will touch her because she's tall and black. Fucking choke on it.

Too bad I can't get any other women now.

>It's actually after 40-45
A woman has to have a child before 30, for that to applay. If she waits till 40 with her 1st child, the other user is right.

>Sperms get produced fresh for each occasion though
testicles arent produced fresh user

nhs.uk/news/2016/05May/Pages/Dads-age-diet-and-drinking-habits-may-impact-on-birth-defect-risks.aspx

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566050/

lol the last sentence is why she dumped yo ass. Get your shit together breh

you have mental issues

age does influence spermatogenesis and can decrease apoptosis within sperm cells leading to more sperm cells with mutations surviving but that's an argument in itself. i'd like to see a source saying that the leading theory of birth defect increases is actually to do solely with the man.

>New York
>Humans

No she dumped me because her shitty religion brainwashed her into thinking sex is bad and sex ruined our relationship for her because of it. Fuck Christianity btw, what a useless fucking artifact o a stupider time. I could get girls obviously. I mean that I can't get girls that meet my standards. I don't want to smash 4/10 uggos or chubby chicks. Most the attractive ones either only want dudes with money (i.e. who have rich parents) or that are in frats.

How so?

Why would girls marry when theyre in their prime? Guys dont they wait til theyre fat and balding.

You are literally wishing her bad luck because she left you.
You sound like an controlling maniac who gets mad when nothing goes your way
seek help

its a normal face when women aren't wearing makeup

>Alpha
>Taking care of someone elses kids
Kek, sure user.

This desu. They are the biggest bunch of phony virtue-signalling cunts out there.

Relevant

the wall is real for both genders, it just hits women harder because they usually have no hobbies or close friends after becoming a bitchy career woman

the comments section of HONY posts are honestly the worst on the Internet. they're so full of fake sympathy and absolute dunces scrambling over one another to reach the top of the moral highground

You 'could manage' living with cancer, buy why would you?

Is there anything more unattractive than an unmarried woman over the age of 25?

You just answered it. "Guys don't wait til they're fat and balding" and yet women wait until they're old and saggy. Men marry in their prime, women don't and then bitch nobody wants them.

A fat woman with kids

>You are literally wishing her bad luck because she left you.

Yes, because being mad about being dumped abruptly right before a big trip you'd planned for both us you is crazy. I should be happy that a woman was kind enough to tolerate mg presence for as long as she did, and be grateful she dumped my ass. You can be an omega white knight online all you want, but she still won't fuck you m8.

Some people actually get off on that kind of feeling of false achievement; they are beyond saving. Reminds me never to engage in ANYTHING political on fb unless first layering it in 7 layers of irony :^)

advice for everyone. Go on The Red Pill, absorb the main ideas, leave because the site is pretty much just a big circle jerk

So you mean, a single mother?

> tfw no childhood friend to marry
Both my parents and my grandparents did the right thing but I managed to fuck it all up.
Oh well.

Doesn't have to be single.
Although if she's with someone, at least that dude will find her attractive.

there's a big difference between 'settle' and 'settle down' isn't there? if she had said she wanted to settle down, it would put her in a different light, but by just using 'settle' it makes her out to be a vulture.

Remember guys, you don't have a biological clock. When women near the end of their fertility, their pussies gape for cock.

Good read.

Might want to reread my post there desu

no you both sound like shitty people