Stop eating food

Stop eating food.

He looks like a cool ucle that cracks jokes at family reunions

so did anyone finish Reading that Kotkin's 2nd book?

He supposedly was pussy magnet and threw breadcrumbs at women he liked.

>no one starves under capitalism!

el bandito

when a /pol/tard discovers Veeky Forums for the first time

>Imagine being so mad that someone is making fun of Joseph Stalin that you have to make a post calling them /pol/
Fuck off /leftypol/ this is a whig board.

not a surprise

It's more of a meme on Veeky Forums than it is on /pol/. I've seen it posted before.

>a high degree of discourse

*sniffs* *wipes beard*

OwO

it's mostly posted over and over by /pol/tards who never read a single history book in their lives

Lol, a buttblasted commie.

No, its posted by radical centrist Veeky Forumstorians you fuckin retard

alright fag, you want to know the truth about the holodomor? of course it was thanks to the great thought of communism and the genius idea of collectivization, but frankly there are many existing letters of Stalin writing to Ukraine's secretary (Koisor I guess) with rage at his inability to handle the situation, he sent his guy Molotov and that jew I can't remember his name know to check out what the fuck was going on, the whole thing got out of their hands but was not truly intentional as the west was trying to claim. Stalin later claimed to Churchill or Roosvelet at the end of the war that the holodomor period was the hardest of his entire life

Some citations on any of that would be nice.

2. and this period was also when his wife died, Stalin changed 180 degree after this period

You don't have to be /pol/ to make fun of Stalin, just like you don't have to be /leftypol/ to make fun of Hitler

Stalin literally still deserves all of the blame for forcing collectivization and sdopting fucking lysenkoism of all things

Kaganovich was the Jew

If I said to you it's in Simon Montefiore you will reply with (((Montefiore)))

Veeky Forums hates leftypol just as much as we hate pol you stupid faggot.

Again with the "everyone who disagrees with me is a poltard!" shit. Kys.

of course the whole thing was wrong, but in dictatorships if things didn't go as planned there must have been spies or enemies trying to challenge the state which is actually Stalin himself, every dictator would never admit this his ideas are shit no matter what, but again it was not entirely a planned famine

yes, Kaganovich

theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

what is /leftypol/?