Hello oldfags of Veeky Forums

Hello oldfags of Veeky Forums
what would be the advice u give to an 18 year old?
if you get back to 18 year old what would you change?

Either get really fucking BIG or get really fucking RIPPED!

None of this Mikey mouse bullshit

whatever you do, never touch the smith machine

it's cursed, ever since i touched the smith machine i've been cursed by the gains goblin and my body has been deteriorating ever since

I'd get started ASAP and make a full run at it. No fucking around. Do it now.

Focus on getting rich rather than ripped

Don't let any girl stop you in reaching your goals.

Do what you like and not what others tell you to do

but this user says get ripped

this family

Stop smoking weed every fucking day and go back to school and finish it without failing a single class you fucking smelly loser piece of shit. Also start lifting faggot.

Do 5x5 and eat like a madman. Stay focused and dont fuck with your form. You'll be thankful when you're 20

>tfw just hit 18
>tfw i didnt train in any sport when young
>tfw i will never be a gr8 in any sport

JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP.jpg

>tfw 18

If I could go back in time and talk to my 10-15 yearold self, I'd tell myself to focus on sports and not sit down at home playing video games and eating like shit every day after school

desu tho I kinda feel blessed, a lot of the people here at Veeky Forums start working out in their late 20's when it's basically too late and their health has already deteriorated, glad to have started lifting seriously a few weeks ago - let the gains commence!

Learn proper form and nutrition asap
I wish I knew about that shit instead of spinning my wheels for forever

Don't do Drugs. They won't assist you with attaining superficial club-pussy and they won't ameliorate your frustration at not getting any pussy. The same is true for heavy drinking and excessive pot smoking.

The noob gains come quickly mate. You will see amazing strength gains after 4 months of a progressive overload routine and you'll start to see some aesthetic improvement.

literally try to forget this website exists and just spend time with real people instead
everything else would fall into place

Not to sound silly, but is it okay to keep lifting and exercising just to attract girls ?

I'm in my early 20's and not fat, but I get rejected every time I hit on a girl.

Even ugly and obese girls reject me.

Maybe they keep rejecting me because I'm nice and not attractive enough.

Lastly, if this is the case then I'll do my best to become a douchebag and become lean.

A lot of girls like douchebags, I see them hang out with douchebags everyday.

>A lot of girls like the confidence that douchebags have

Don't go as heavy as often.
Train with less ego.
Focus better on nutrition and meal prepping.

Proper SS, with light facepulls, then Texas method.
Read SS, practical programming and other books.

This.
Although I'm not sure I would have listened since I think I can hear my future self telling me the same thing, and yet here I am.

This. Applies.

Actual oldfag here

Nutrition, sleep and training are all EQUALLY important
Don't sperg too much over details
Don't remove completely a macronutrient from your diet
Commitment and discipline is what makes the difference. Motivation is over-rated, it's something relevant when you make your choices only. Once you make a choice, finish what you've begun - then you'll judge the outcomes and what to do in the future
Don't over-idealize anything
Have fun
Don't commit to relationships longer than 6 months until you'll hit 25 - better 6 months with a gf and 1 year alone than 1 year and a half with the same gf when you're that young
Don't marry until you hit 35 (if men) or 25 (if woman)
Find hobbies
Friends come and go

Good luck