Is there a better feeling in life than working out on meth? I don't think there is

Is there a better feeling in life than working out on meth? I don't think there is.
>dat feel in your chest like your heart can withstand anything
>dat increased lung capacity
>dat infinite stamina
>dat adrenaline pumping in every atom of your body
>dat feeling like you could lift the entire gym and rape the owner... 10 times in a row
>dat infinite strenght
>dat glorious feel when your done and eat 1k cal+alcohol and cigs

It's like being pumped on no explode+every other pre workout out there+cocaine but without the fear of your heart exploding. You don't even need to eat before working out, the meth takes care of that.

>dat shrivelled penis and 6 hours of masturbation until you finally cum after calling every asian hooker in your local newspaper

Meth seems way to much fun to just do once.

> dat Anxiety.
> dat after meth Depression.
> dat Fatigue for days.
> dat Violent behaviour towards everyone.
> dat random Seizures.
> dat Respiratory or airway abnormalities.
> dat Persistently elevated heart rate for a heart attack.

No better feeling.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Don't abuse it
Slight anxiety
No depression unless you do too much
No fatigue unless your meth is shit
No seizures
REspiratory abnormalities which apply to all stimulants

10/10 it's a good drug

bamp, the world needs to know about this.

You are dancing with the devil, boy, and you don't even know it.

You're just a mad oldfag that regrets not using a trip for all these years.

Also anonymity is overrated, trips are the future

Go back to rebbit faggot, you can have your circlejerk around your e-persona over there.

>that permanent decrease in intelligence that literally only meth can cause

Oh wow greatest ever

Meth made me hear voices for a full year after I stopped.

Never again bruh

Don't you ever say such non-sense ever again.

Don't abuse it and don't become an addict, ez life ez game.

I've been hearing voices for years, I don't hear them on meth. And it started before I knew about meth.

I second this.... Dick so sore , you can't fuck for days after.... The sun rising and feeling like a total piece of shit , and knowing you look like shit.

Sounds like your meth is shit.
Small dick is normal for all stimulants, but feeling like a piece of shit the next day isn't. Same goes for "can't fuck for days".
Sounds like you get your meth on the street, enjoy your 5% purity.

I know, that's why I'm extremely careful and get my meth from the deepweb.

Alright I'm convinced, where do I get some?

deepweb

It's all a fair game, the option for trips are here, you can use them or not, I didn't make the rules or this website per se, if you don't like Veeky Forums because it allows trips to be used all the time, then fucking go back to 9gag

>tfw worked as a gym receptionist 2 summers ago
>an ex-con who was affiliated with my boss and his bros went to the gym with symptoms of meth
>nigga was big
>6'5" 300lbs something
>he benchpressed 400 for reps and did it for 4 hours
this guy was prolly the 2nd avatar of Rich Piana

I just get overheated and retarded heart palps working out on meth

No clue how you manage... not an uppers person I suppose

Plus 9/10 times hacking cough sinus issues next day if not immediately after. Hold the smoke in too long with le bong I think

FOUR HITS C'MON

Doesnt meth only work a few times before turning you paranoid and shit tier?

I third this

No, never heard of that.
I just snort it, smoking is too addictive+meth going directly to the brain with the smoke is bad. It's already destructive, no point in making it worse.

I 4th this.

5th this,

8 hour wank sesh, tiny dick, if you IV you can actually cum from the shot itself.

when you see the sunrise you want to kill yourself, until you do a bit more...

danm I haven't done meth in months and kinda miss it....

you're right pretty much but

even if you get it from the deepweb you still run the risk of becoming addicted (with meth less so, more with opiates) but the toll it has on your health is pretty hardcore, don't do more than a week or two every few months...

t. trump supporter

WOW user NICE MEME THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY PLEASE KEEP IT UP 10/10 POST

I'm europoor, couldn't care less about murikan politics.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Smoking meth before workouts is tits. Mad gainz boys. If you really want to step it up, add in a little heroin (speedball) to help with DOMS and pain from strain.

Especially with the heroin, make sure you do it in moderation so you don't get addicted.

ALL that shit is absolute bullshit and you're still a fucking weakling with limitations.It's just like alcohol when you feel invincible but you're actually weaker and slower.Fucking junkie.

Don't fuck with acid it will amplify your paranoid schizophrenia

t. someone who never did meth.

Aent you the trip that got BTFO so bad that it made it into the best Veeky Forums of all time?

Go to downtown, and ask a craterface or a homeless person.

S-so what's the worst that could happen long term after doing it once

There is no real consequence for doing it once. But the idea that your justifying hard drug use in your mind as only doing it once is a sign of an addict. I promise it won't be just once.

Your probably right, I get addicted to just about anything. Even shit that shouldn't be that addictive.

But I mean

I meme....

I don't have anything to lose

I just bought a bunch of dmaa, it's basically the same thing right?

i experienced that on amphetamine and i love this feel

tell me how did you menaged. Is it legal in your couintry?

Bought some kraz4d preworkout off
amazon, shits on sale for 20 bucks a jar.

i take meth 4-5 times and once i shit myself outside at least no one saw me
also checked

Not working out on acid. Its like you dont want a muscle mind conection and a great pump.

If you hear voices you may not actually be hallucinating. The Jews experiment on drug users with their fancy electromagnetic weapons (voice to skull). They will say shit to you and pretend to be God.

Typically this is part of a larger PSYOP. It's best to think of yourself as an ant - you need not worry.