Training lats

My lats are flabby. How do I train them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G5GIJmCwchk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wide grip pull ups

Close grip chin ups

suicide grip decline deadlift

youtu.be/G5GIJmCwchk

Like this...

pull-ups and chest supported rows.

i see most people doing some weird variation of a pull-up which is almost pulling themselves up and towards the bar, rather than up through it. proper form is best done with handles that you can actually pull yourself up and through so that your hands are next to your shoulders rather than in front, and having a strong enough contraction that your grip ends up about shoulder height at the very top.

if you put one hand on your lat and try to contract them with a pulling motion, you'll notice that you can get a much better contraction in the position i described above.

...and this too...

overhead deadlifts

barbell flyes

Thanks I just got fired

why would you post your small dick m8

oh and this

I didnt notice when i saw first.Your penis is too small pls do some penis press.

cuntbag...at least chub up before you take pics like that.

your presentation is weak as fuck.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I'm a grower, lads.

7.5 inches long when hard
5.3 inches girth when hard

Sorry to emasculate y'all...

;_; tfw 6.5x5
also, work on your lighting and pose while taking a dick pic. your performance is pathetic, look at anthony weiner for tips

>find a parallel bar high enough
>grab it
>lift yourself up
>let yourself down
repeat last 2 steps for dat dere lat gains

I will come back harder and properly presented tomorrow morning lads. Thank you all for your support. Bye for now my loves... no homo (full homo)

overhead reverse grip deadlifts made my lats blow up

Can do 15 reps in one set
What now?