/BTCHG/ - Bitcoin Holders General

ITT: Post memes, music, pictures celebrating our finally victory over the shitcoin holding degenerate "people".

NOT welcome:
> Premined, centralised ETH shillers
> Deluded Arkies
> Digimarines
> Linkies (especially)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=T9Op2YQ7yyU

How high will we be going lads? 6K today?

The press is going to be all over this shit tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZNUMcOGbq4
youtu.be/-hlN2nel5HI
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taken the $5800 scalp, here we fucking go boys

youtu.be/DZNUMcOGbq4

H O D L

youtu.be/-hlN2nel5HI

Feels good man
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Holder here. Played it safe with mainly BTC and a sprinkle of XMR, ETH, OMG and LTC all being hedl over a few months except for the last two
Must say it feels fucking amazing right now boys. For once I see the wisdom of that poster who used to make the daily Altcoins girl posts.. I used to ridicule them, but I just didn't see the profoundness of them.

BTC is king

Why even mention the names of any altcoins? They were always scams to begin with. This entire board is an altcoin shilling circle jerk filled with third world shitskin scum now.

When Bitcoin reached $400 it was huge to me. Sorry to those of you who ignored btc/sold your btc/bought scamcoins

Am I welcome?

>90% in BTC
>10% in a single speculative altcoin (GNO)

im an ltc holder

c..can i join?

>bought my first 10 BTC when it was 430 dollars
>family thought I was unhinged/insane
>now retired at 28
>best revenge is success

you retired on $50k?

You really think I stopped buying after 10? I was instantly converted to crypto from that day

Good job champ

> outing yourselves here
disgusting.

Me the last week

+805.15% in the past year alone

tfw bought at 5800

been buying btc steadily for the past year $950 cost average. feelin good

>hodling a mix of btc and eth
i swear to god if eth looks like it's going even a little below 300 i'm dumping it for more btc

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO GOD ALL DAY THAT BITCOIN DROPS BACK TO 2K
AHHHHHHHH PLEASE JESUS SEND ME BACK IN TIME TO PUT ALL OF MY GOOD BOY POINTS INTO BITCOIN AT 10 CENTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHGHH
WHYWHYWHY
WHYWGYWHWYWHWYWWYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MOMMY AHHHHHHH

die shitcoin scum. one drop rule

this tbqhfam

Bought 10.8 BTC for $500 back in early 2013 as a political statement of saying fuck you to fiat and the FED. Still sitting on it. Feels good man.
I decided that I won't buy anything for myself with the money (I'm an engineer and love my job so it's not like I need it) rather the mantra of swag is for boys, imperium is for men runs through my mind. When I start using the money it will be for building up new institutions for the future imperial order.