Why is it mostly considered wrong to lift weights and exercise just to attract/hook up with women ?

Why is it mostly considered wrong to lift weights and exercise just to attract/hook up with women ?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/30/love-weight-_n_7692294.html
google.com/search?q=united states fertility rate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know people that lift for the sole person of attracting girls and they look DYEL and have looked the same for the past 3-4 years.

Wrong is a bad selection of words.

It's more vain.

It's lifting for the approval of others, generally

It's also putting pussy on a pedestal

Because you still have to have game. A nice body will only get you queers trying to bum you all the time.

it isn't, it's a joke.

tho learning how to play guitar, learning a new language, getting an interesting position etc probably yields more and more beautiful girls than getting zyzz mode

only girls who care all that much about male body are either fat or sluts, if not both at once; imho I had gfs who were fit curvy etc while being dyel

lifting do wonders for gay men though

Ask yourself if the opposite situation is deplorable - is it wrong for a woman to keep in shape until she gets married and then stops taking care of herself and becomes a landwhale?

She kinda had that "I'm going to be fat someday" look to her. I can't explain it.

I really wish you could.

That guy lucked out even being able to enjoy a few years with such a hottie.

Health indicators work at such a complex subconscious level user.

You have a talent.

It's pretty vapid, and wholly misguided.

If women really cared about guys' bodies, the birth rate would be at an all time fucking low, rather than raising just as fast as obesity is.

As long as you're not obese, your body really doesn't matter, it's just a bonus.

It's more the ones who lift for a *specific* girl, ex, oneitis, etc. Just lifting in order to get more girls in general isn't wrong.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/30/love-weight-_n_7692294.html The study doesn’t explain why there are weight differences between married and single people, but lead author Jutta Mata of the University of Basel said that her findings did support what scientists called the “Marriage Market Hypothesis.” That is, once you’ve found a mate and are “off the market,” there’s less incentive for you to invest in your looks by keeping your weight down. For instance, said Mata, in countries with high divorce rates, married people have lower BMIs than married people in countries with a low divorce rate. Perhaps this is because those who live in a high-divorce culture understand that there’s a higher chance they’ll return to the “marriage market.”

look at how thick her arms and traps are, always the best indicator

Because it's not optimal. If you wanna get laid, you gotta take the pua route.

Think about this for a second:
Instead of training 5x 2 hours a week, you could leave your house and go to malls, bars, parks or whatever and approach women.
Let's say that you approach 5 girls an hour, that's 50 girls a week
Unless you're chronically ugly or a pure autist, at least one of those 50 will accept to go on a date with you and maybe have some sexy time

You could be banging a new girl every week if you actually stepped out of your comfort zone. Also, your social skills can only improve and you will get better

Because if girls are the endgame, then the effort is better spent elsewhere. You don't need to open yourself up to injuries, fall into typical thought pitfalls that occur from lifting for vanity, or potentially alienate others (yes this happens among jealous, shitty people) just to get girls.

If you want girls, all you need to do is learn how to communicate well, how to have fun with other people, and a hobby. Girls aren't difficult to get if you're not socially retarded, and even if you are, you can do more in 3 months of talking with girls than you could with a year of lifting.

>such a hottie

She is extremely well groomed because it's her prom, don't get deceived user

This

Girls are a shit investment, they don't really get you anything. It's like buying a new car and spending money on turbo and upgrades and all this shit. What's the point if you aren't someone who actually races and earns money from it? Yeah it looks cool, yeah it might "make you happy" but what is it really adding to your life?

happiness?

That's a bad example though... driving a high-performance vehicule is a lot of fun, just like banging a hot chick is a lot of fun

Because any good you do, with female approval foremost on your mind, is negated when you later telegraph your desperation for female approval.

> i just won't tell her

Women are literally evolved to sniff this shit out. You can't be a beta inside your head and have this remain undetected once you open your mouth.

This, there are plenty of other more time-efficient ways to attract bitches.

>if women really cared about guy's bodies, the birth rate would be at an all time low, rather than raising just as fast as obesity is
Uh, user...
google.com/search?q=united states fertility rate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I think a lot of people start that way, but then end up enjoying lifting because it personally challenges them and makes them feel better. I don't think anyone can deny, though, that part of the reason they lift is to look more attractive.

>I don't think anyone can deny, though, that part of the reason they lift is to look more attractive.
Solution: invest in some healthy low-grade narcissism and lift to look more attractive to yourself in the mirror.

> captcha: milkshakes, tfw when cutting

I lift for looks, but both for men and women (I'm bi)

I lift for strength because I'm a nurse and heavy squats and deadlifts with proper form will keep my back strong and healthy. I also like the idea of being strong in general and lifting heavy things. I like to be intimidating and to portray a strong persona.

I also lift for general hypertrophy because as we get older, muscle tissue naturally degrades and we're left with skin, fat and bone for the most part. A common cause for hospitalization and part time stays in nursing homes for elderly people is a hip/pelvis fracture. Most of these people are nothing but skin and bone as said because they didn't really devote much time to physical activity past cardio or recreational sports in their youth. As a result they have extremely low resources now that they've fallen and broken something. They need help to get out of bed and use walker and "preacher chairs" to walk around. I want to prevent this by lifting weights for as long as possible and for the rest of my life so that when I'm in my old age I still am reasonably strong with decent amounts of muscle tissue so this won't be as much of a problem.

because women are fleeting, as is physical strength, but determination and discipline are forever

He probably got cucked anyway
>the birth rate would be at an all time fucking low
It is though, what the fuck are you talking about.

yeah, no

having a nice body will increase their interest on you

they will not date you or have sex with you because of it, but it will peak at least a interest

I wouldnt say lifting isn't time efficient. If you're already social, with wide circle of friends, have interesting hobbies, financial independence, etc.
but DYEL with bad clothes, the last two will do wonders.

Investing few weeks to educate yourself about godo clothes, and buying well fitting stuff will get your game up a lot
In the same way, getting from DYEL to somewhat fit in 2 years period of time will be amazing.

Thats good investment in time.

If lets say your only hobby is watching anime, then getting a interesting hobby is great time investment. But a lot of people already do lots of interesting thigs, so doing one more wont give rly big investments/result ration

If youre social and liked by people, but suck in readying when a girl is interested in you, reading some PUA stuff about: kino-escalation, body language, indicators of interest, compliance escalation, etc. will boost your hook ups a LOT initially. But everything after that is somewhat small increase in results.

TL;DR While i agree there are other and maybe better ways of bettering yourself, if youre fat/skeleton with closet full of ill-fitting clothes, gym and good clothes is by no means bad time investment.

because it makes you a tool

Because it doesnt matter as much as ppl want it to matter. This board is filled with fit loners who get reminded every day, that dyel cuck mentality gets the girl in these feminized times.

Real men can only get sluts or be alone.

LTR's are mostly for cucks cuz girls spin their boyfriends like they are puppets.

Disclaimer: I am a very bitter man.

Except literally anyone can do that.Only one in a million men can reach real zyzz mode (insertions and all)

>LTR's are mostly for cucks cuz girls spin their boyfriends like they are puppets.
True
Some girls at work today were staring at some guys with bikes today and the comments where basically saying how they would fuck them if they werent at work
Same girls other time were making a list of which celebs they would replace their bf with if they could

I know many girls who monkeybranch like crazy, some havent been single in 15 years (and they are 29)

Its a sad state of affairs when there are too many guys around

This. Lifting has only really helped me 1 on 1 with dates with girls. In a group setting at work and stuff girls make comments and shit but I suck at really creating that attraction outside of a 1 on 1 date or something.

Being large doesn't automatically make women like you more, just makes them look at you. If you're still a dork, it doesn't help as much as you might think.

It doesn't work. If you were a retard when you were fat/skinny, you'll be one after.

>Be ugly/weird/awkward
>Still want a relationship, sex, or at least boobs in hands with someone you find attractive and get along with
>Even 6/10 girls won't give you the time of day, won't even take the time to get to know you
>Decide to work out for the pussy
>Several months later
>8-9/10 body
>Tanned and ripped as fuck
>Start getting some more attention from girls
>Bar girls mostly, but attractive ones, just like you dreamed about!
>Once you start talking to them they lose interest almost immediately
>Even the ones who give you the time of day don't really want to get to know you, they just want your body
>You're still ugly/weird/awkward, so once they realize you aren't the cartoonishly-alpha big juice monkey they thought you were, ready to pick them up and carry them off to your sex cave, they lose interest
>The ones who just don't care or are too drunk and just want to fuck your muscles reward you with sloppy, half-assed drunken sex, won't be coming back, and expect you to be grateful for it
>Any girls you can maintain the interest of just don't really care to get to know you beyond your body, and once you get to know them, they are mostly just sloppy, insufferable, airheaded bimbos who can't see the "that's hot" abs for the "months to years of hard work and dedication" behind them
>Any intelligent girl who actually cares about a man's mind is either unattractive herself, or sees your big muscles and just thinks "overcompensating, I bet that body is the only interesting thing about him"
>Still no sex
>Still no gf
>Still no respect from women
>None of your problems were solved
>Instead of working out for yourself and gaining the self-respect and self-confidence that would help solve most of your core problems, you were working out for others, didn't get the rewards from them that you thought you deserved, and now have no reason to lift, still feel just as shitty as you used to, and now have an extra helping of "nowhere to go from here"

That's why

I just finished a job I worked with a nice religious girl, real qt, most ppl would kill for one like that.

Her bf of 3 years is dyel and average height, about same as me 5 11. True dyel with pudgy arms and fridge build.

I was her superior.

She flirted with every cute guy that we saw, she commented on every fit guy we saw, she often said how many guys add her on facebook, and while I was with her guys were always cat calling her from passing cars, older men would attempt some lame romantics too.

She always dressed like a lady and was very courteous, all around cool girl.
I noticed the LTR girls get their thrill from enticing and giving false hope to every male they encounter since they (I presume) cant cheat they sort of mentally cheat with everyone.

The bad thing in this story is I fell for her too so kill me now.

Because what is pushed to men as attractive to women is controlled by the steroid industry, gay lifters, and aesthetics fuccbois.
And LIFT FER STREMF fags are terrified of people not thinking their circle jerk is awesome.

I mean, why do you think all of those fitness industry freaks lost their goddamned minds over the "dadbod" thing.

Lifting for women is as good of a goal as lifting to get big arms/pecs or lifting to get a big squat/bench.

there's always hope

Yep, girls like that dont go clubbing.

Guys like us dont go clubbing.

Only thing that remains is pure luck (Deus ex machina) and some balls.

(lots of luck, lots of balls and resiliency to emotional trauma)

But hey, no one said it was easy, and it certainly isnt common.

I dont have the study at hand but a study was done which mapped where girls were socially (single/relationship) and in their ovulation cycle and correlated it against how flirty they were

The study concluded that the flirtiest girls who dressed the most revealing were the girls in relationships, they flirted with other guys like crazy

Story related:
I had a girl at work flirt with me alot, rub her ass against me, talk about how we should go home together and have kids etc
I tried making a move and setting a date, she flaked and i never understood why. Wrote it off as her being a girl because thats what they do
Found out she has had a bf for years

Women, always something with them

firstly

why do you care what people on this anime forum think about why you lift?

but naturally we get to the question why do you care so much what women think of you?

Yup, its how they (ltr ones) get their kicks up.

Its just so tough.

>I had a girl at work flirt with me alot, rub her ass against me, talk about how we should go home >together and have kids etc
>I tried making a move and setting a date, she flaked and i never understood why. Wrote it off as her >being a girl because thats what they do
>Found out she has had a bf for years.

Breh, almost same story with me. We would flirt and do funny shit together. Borderline suggesting having sex/tying ourselves up in the office.
Today we drew each other, lots of laughter and subtle sexuality, ya know.

Its cool for her, she goes home and has her bf.

But I went home and legit cried and punched a wall until my right knuckle was size of a big grape.

There are times when being a man is not so pleasant. Especially because personally I absolutely cannot fuck without loving the person. It makes me feel dirty and sick.

When will this ride end....

I have to add, she specifically said she doesnt believe in man - woman friendship.

So she knew what she was doing.

I swear to God I feel like someone yanked my heart out.

Because he want to be attractive to opposite sex, like every sane being in this world.

Real problem is he thinks lifting would help by its own when in reality having social skills and connections helps much more.

>LTR girls get their thrill from enticing and giving false hope to every male they encounter >they sort of mentally cheat with everyone
All too true.

Once they get confidence from a relationship, they suddenly want to start chatting up all kinds of guys to get that sweet, sweet sexual attention and approval. With a boyfriend, there's a safety net, so they don't have to feel intimidated about fishing for come-ons from randoms, dressing too slutty, or fear any form of rejection. And if the disapproval of random guys really starts to get to them, they can cry to their boyfriend about the random guys "who were mean to her" that day, and receive more of that sweet sympathy, support, and flattery from the boyfriend.

You'll notice how "innocent" and "oblivious" they are to the advances and flirts of guys, and only seem to mention how they have a boyfriend right before/after one of those guys asks her out for coffee, when it goes just a little too far to pretend you're retarded about what's happening. They know what they're doing, and that's why they play cute/dumb whenever someone (usually another girl) brings it up.

I would say this is an affectation of younger women, seeing as they're still in the "gotta get all my sexy fun times and experimentation in while I'm still young and hot and before I start getting old and ugly and need to lock a man down quickly, so he can give me a marriage and kids before he realizes that I'm actually ugly as fuck behind this attractive face" phase, but it's true of older women too. Sometimes even more so, not because they get all the extra attention, but because they just crave the attention and approval of men that much more.

These attitudes tread dangerously close to monkeybranching. It's only one more step before "Well, if I easily deserve the guy I'm with, and I'm getting all this attention from better/hotter guys, why should I settle for less? Maybe I'll just take up one of these guys' date offers and see where it goes!"

>tried to set a date

she wanted to fuck you

I view lifting as an investment actually. By putting in the time in the gym, it becomes exponentially easier to attract a female/male. This in turns leads to more confidence, less expensive dates, and an overall increase in pussy pounding. I'd make a graph of my increase in pussy pounding as the years of weight lifting have gone on, but alas, I have not the time.

There is also far less people willing to fuck with you, as my physique demands respect and borderline fear. Also, it has helped me in my sport with joint injury prevention.

Overall, lifting has been one of my favorite endeavors in my life. I truly enjoy it.

>reach zyzz mode
>promptly die

there's a reason for this firmly rooted in evolutionary biology

pudgy dyel long term bf = dependable source of emotional security and resources
hot guy they flirt with at work = source of genes

having your cake and eating it too

>These attitudes tread dangerously close to monkeybranching. It's only one more step before "Well, if I easily deserve the guy I'm with, and I'm getting all this attention from better/hotter guys, why should I settle for less? Maybe I'll just take up one of these guys' date offers and see where it goes!"

True, though often they keep their dyel 6.5/10 (face) boyfriends since those are easily manipulated and will never leave her first.

They know that going out with a handsome/er man would be a risk since they would lose the upper hand.

My sister is like that, she only dates cucks and is always the prettier one. Fine by me since I dont have to police around her and intimidate anyone.

But this girl I worked with is similar, 3 years with a dyel who knows that (paraphrasing her) she could leave him at any moment.

I fucking laughed when she said it.

>"He knows because I said him that at any point I could get sick of him and end it"

Now lads, who is the bigger loser, me who is single and uncucked (except by self) or that lad whos girl spouts bull like that.

I feel there is no winner in this game.

If there is a God...

She flirted most with me, thats what wrecks me.

I look genes but I am mushy like a fucking girl.

doesn't matter, as long as it's her best option it will do

the more I read about biology and stuff the more all of this makes perfect sense. infidelity used to make me really sad, but now when I see who the bf is and who they cheat with I shrug and go 'but of course'

>There are times when being a man is not so pleasant
I feel your pain bro, its not fun at all some days
Im not fucking dumb, i know why the girls do it but it does feel shitty to be used like this with no hope
I wouldnt mind it if i had a gf to go home to, then randoms can flirt because how do you say? im not left wanting

>she wanted to fuck you
No, she didnt. Trust me
I got her number and on a saturday she was out drinking, we texted and she said she missed her last bus home
I offered her to spend the night at my place because i lived nearby, i got a vague reply about her not knowing where she was so it wouldnt be possible to meet up.
I tried calling her but she didnt pick up, fast forward 10 minutes and suddenly she is o the bus on her way home with a friend accoring to a text

I can safely say, she didnt want to fuck but she did want the attention i gave her

>the more I read about biology and stuff the more all of this makes perfect sense
Well, im not sure it makes sense
Most girls can have a stable LTR with a 7/10 guy without fearing him leaving her for another girl since...well face it girls are hard to get into relationships (thread related) so it makes no sense to have a sub par bf and cheat when she can have a top tier bf and cheat for variaty

Unless its the mental power thing and taking care of some sub par guy

>I look genes but I am mushy like a fucking girl
For all the talk I've been sat through as a child, of women being the fairer sex, the sympathetic ones, the empathetic ones, the ones in touch with emotion and feelings and caring, experience has shown, time and time again, that women simply don't believe men feel emotions.

For all their "emotional awareness", they just don't seem to notice the big fucking show every guy puts on (sometimes for his entire life) of pure masculinity, of never being afraid, of never being unsure, of never being sad, never feeling lonely or rejected, of being pure logic and confidence at all times.

This big fucking show, all for them. For women. Guys rarely give a fuck about what other guys think of them. Almost everything guys do is for female approval, in some roundabout way. Women go so far as blatantly expecting men to be like this, lest they dote out ridicule upon them. And then the same women turn around and complain about how our society places gender role expectations on women, while also talking shit about any woman who doesn't meet her beauty standards, and getting fit / losing weight for the sole purpose of making other women jealous.

>Now lads, who is the bigger loser, me who is single and uncucked (except by self) or that lad whos girl spouts bull like that.
Coming from a guy who has been in a relationship where i pretty much knew that if she chose to leave id be single for the rest of my life (past year and a half proves this right) id still pick the relationship
In the relationship you got sex, companionship and somewhat love. As a single guy you have none of these
Even if she is mean about it its better to have three rotten tomatoes than be starving, right?

men with quality genes are difficult to come by in an age where 60(?)% of american men are obese and/or overweight. then factor in the remaining percent who are spooky skeletons, skinnyfats, or autists.

it is far easier to find and tie down a lesser quality man who has no other options than it is to chase a high quality man who has access to dozens of women just like her.

the high quality man has no incentive to provide resources to one single girl since he has other fish biting. that is, unless he wants a steady LTR but in that case he can just pick a woman from the cream of the crop (ie. likely not her).

they settle for a chump to get certainty, then if they're cunts with no self-control they allow their instincts to take over and fulfill their reproductive imperative in other.. unsavory ways

Sex and Love is one of the greatest things in this life.
I don't see the problem either

I feel the same. Unfortunately prideful die first.

I lift cause cause being strong and healthy is the bees knees. Otherwise I wouldn't need to. I'm 6'3" 25 and six figs. It's not an issue getting laid.

I got halfway through your post and just couldn't stop picturing pic related.

Because people want to believe success happens naturally and effortlessly.

>How did you get strong? You were born that way, not by going to the gym for 12 hours a week.

>How did you get rich? You had a really good idea and struck gold. Not by trying and failing a million times.

>How did you get so sociable? Cause you're a natural. Not by being rejected over and over again.

Effort and willpower is vilified and considered "overcompensation". Society deems success as pure luck.

Its just so hard for me to relate to this because well, i cant relate
I always thought i looked above average, ive been told so and all my gfs approached/chased me, im fit, tall, smart but i get nowhere in the dating scene so i dont really know whats going on or what you need to be considered "high quality" because at this point im dying for just one girl to have an interest in me

Ill bet im not the only guy either who is in this position so it doubt its hard for girls to find a higher quality guy.

it might be the perception of things where they think "If i dont find him attractive, noone else does either so ill have him to myself" which kind of makes sense if you dont think about it for more than two seconds

>start lifting to attract girls
>see guys in worse shape than you pull more girls
>slowly realize muscles are a poor substitute for your shit personality
>lose all motivation to lift
This is how I imagine most cases go.

Girls will always say something then do the opposite because of feelings. Don't beat yourslef up over it. Get fit, look good. And when you meet a girl friend zone them first. Make them chase you. If they don't chase move on. If you have game flit away.

It's all part of the biggest meme to take hold of modern society:
The idea that facts shouldn't get in the way of a good story.

Why acknowledge the idea of meritocracy, that only the people who earn their rewards deserve them, when it clashes with the narrative of "you can do anything you want and screw anyone who says you can't, or are unable to, or are unqualified, or don't deserve it! Just make a big fucking public outcry until YOUR fairy tale can come true! ALL our fairy tales can come true because all life's greatest rewards are either the result of luck, or just wanting it really really bad!"

The fact that the undeserving shouldn't be rewarded because they didn't earn their rewards falls on deaf ears, because it would invalidate all the gimmedats of every race and gender.

The personality attracts is a meme
I know a guy and his M.O is to walk up to a chick, talk about how he is on disability for depression and talk about his panic attacks and drug disorders
Still gets the girl to go home with him
>inb4 good looking
Balding, 5'9'', beer gut

Personality isnt the key to gettting girls, luck is

because our society is based on hypocrisy

I have a friend like that, not really fat just overweight, manlet, has a salesman personality and it works really well for him. Women like confidence.

>all my gfs approached/chased me, im fit, tall, smart but i get nowhere in the dating scene so i dont really know whats going on or what you need to be considered "high quality" because at this point im dying for just one girl to have an interest in me
keep in mind, 'high-quality' does not merely encapsulate only physical attributes, it's also behavioral ones as well. read the feels threads on this board, you'll see former Nice Guys and autists with nice bodies that still have no luck with women. they have the physical attributes to reel the girls in, but their behavior makes them go 'ewww if our kids were like him they'd never reproduce and spread our genes, NEXT!'

>it might be the perception of things where they think "If i dont find him attractive, noone else does either so ill have him to myself" which kind of makes sense if you dont think about it for more than two seconds
yah pretty much. the pudgy dyel bf is highly unlikely to gtfo on her like some smooth talker at a bar because she's his only option. again, look at the feels threads. lonely men everywhere with no options, after all if they did then they wouldn't care so much.

1. It's vain

2. It makes women control you more than they already do, making you a douche with no inherent value

Many men are beta now because they have this "mother, may I?" feminine mentality where they rely on women's approval for everything instead of acting like a damn man.

its not. A lot of people on this board are completely terrible with women and wouldnt be able to attract a decent one even if they looked good. So they look down on it.

Its obviously not the noblest of pursuits but i wouldnt consider it "wrong"

>I know a guy and his M.O is to walk up to a chick
That's already a huge step on the way. If he talks to a lot of girls and hook up with a couple of them that's not luck, that's perseverance.
Some guys think that if they just put on some muscle and stand in a corner hot chicks will flock to them.

Wanting to improve your chances of mating is literally the best thing you can do on this planet.

That's not luck.

The guy has a strategy, and it works 9 times out of 10.

He has confidence to pull off his emotional scam, he is intelligent enough to have found a way to circumvent the drawbacks of his physical limitations, and above all, he is getting the results he wants, direct rewards, for barely half the effort you are putting in to "sculpting the perfect body".

That says a lot about his personality. It shows his social power, and social power is one of the sexiest powers women are attracted to.

If you had the personality to pull the same scam, it would work even better, given your body. But you don't have that personality. So sloppy McSadSack is going home and getting pussy while you're going home alone and ordering more protein powder.

Don't try to claim that life is out of your hands, that things just "happen" to you. That is women's way. Take control of your life and start getting the results you want. Maybe don't use underhanded fuckery, but hey, if that will get you exactly what you want, why not?

Because it shows you have no priorities.

>, it's also behavioral ones as well
its why its so strange for me because i cant relate to any of that, i dont do any of the nice guy shit or have any of the "bad" behaviour but still i cant get girls
This isnt about me but im just saying its strange because its like people telling you that you need to have an engineering degree and be white and then employers will fight eachother to hire you and youre sitting there with a masters degree but still what people said would happen doesnt happen.
I do get that alot of guys have one OR the other and wonder why shits not working

>lonely men everywhere with no options
You gotta admit though its some backwards ass logic to sell yourself short and take a bad option when much, much better ones are avaliable and litterally throwing themselves at you simply because you dont want to deal with competition
Not like women need to deal with competition anyway

I thinks its more of the mentality that if you lift for girls than you're probably beta af anyway and have no game
admittedly I did brosplits for 2-3 years to get ripped for my oneitis and got no where
then I got on a powerlifter/strongman routine to get strong af and have stayed more or less the same bodytype over the years but the increase in confidence helped me more than anything else
>tfw ex-gf loved it when I picked her up and threw her around or pressed her over my head

I run a strict diet and do a 6 day split. I get people asking me why I'm so strict with when/what I eat, what I do, and why not just do *some sport* instead of any of it like a normal person. The best answer is "I enjoy it," and then don't sit there explaining yourself to someone you don't owe an explanation to. If they're going to hate on you, so be it. Fuck em.

Agreed, no matter how good looking you are you still need to put effort in

Well honestly, i love being buff because i think it looks good (it does) and its a good hobby so the effort isnt purely to get girls.
Your point is well recieved however but it still feels very random.
I dont want some drunken ONS however but a sober FWB or LTR because its more geared towards what i want.
People online seem to think if youre in my position youre unlikable or autistic but im not, i talk to people regularly and i have no trouble connecting or talking to people
ive had random people at work tell me they like me when we go out after work on fridays and hug me and its nice, i mean i enjoy their company but i feel like im missing out on stuff i want

Because women are garbage and you should know better.

I think either you're still doing something wrong or there is something you're just not doing, it's hard to say I'm just some anonymous guy on a mongolian cave painting board

>Not like women need to deal with competition anyway
the competition they face will be women 5-10 years younger than them once their tits and ass start to sag (which happens very fast for modern american women). they need to get reliable resources before that happens at all costs. otherwise, they will be stuck with nothing or with truly undesirable men that can offer them far less than the pudgy dyel bf can (ie. men with kids cleaned out by divorces or obese bald guys). even the pudgy dyel bf doesn't want a crazy old cat lady when he can get a version of her 10 years younger in the potential mating pool.

after securing that, it's open season. on bring on that baby gravy.. as long as hubby doesn't find out

Because most people on fit are ugly neckbeards with no social skills. They originally wanted to bang sloots but after they made some gains they realized the problem was their pathetic personality and not their pathetic body

how tall are you?

>I think either you're still doing something wrong
Well thats my theory aswell but i cant really figure out what. Internet isnt really helping either since its just "Do these things youre already doing and stop doing the things you arent doing" so yeah

>the competition they face will be women 5-10 years younger than them
I mean i know girls who are my age (28) who are still out in the game and flake like crazy with no intent of settling down so im not sure when exactly the competition is on but sure, at some point girls ages catch up to them and they arent as attractive as they used to be
Might be retarded of me but i still dont consider it "competition" in the same way

5'10"

Sorry

only on Veeky Forums

Doing anything for for girls implies you can't otherwise get them. What makes this funny to others is that doing the thing , while constructive, isn't going to get you girls because the problem is autism.

That's because she's already fat

Wow, that's stupid.
Congrats.

Who is this semen demon?

If you think about it lifting for women is one of the most beta things of all.

i find it's personally important or me to try to maintain a healthy body, whichever method is up to you - but for me I achieve most satisfaction from sport.

Personally, i don't do weightliting as i've just never been interested. I play as much sport as I can because it is one of the true joys in my life. I play a lot of football (soccer), and a bit of badminton / squash here or there. Occasionally pick up a tennis racket. I find that through playing sport I can quiten the restless mind (I can suffer from bouts of depression) and just enjoy "play" which is one of the more enjoyable facets of the human condition.

I wouldn't say it's pure hedonistic pleasure, but something else altogether - I derive such a deep satisfaction from getting a great workout whilst bonding with mates.

If no sport is on the agenda, I might do some long running or some hill sprints (on grass) just to keep sharp. I love to push my body and the pain and resultant pleasure that emanates for hours afterwards.

>yeah it might "make you happy"
>but what is it really adding to your life?
What a soulless existence you must have

EDDIE

It's called a "Double Standard".

Reminder that it's wrong for men to lust after women but it's ok for women to lust after men.