I have 40$ left over each month for food Veeky Forums...

I have 40$ left over each month for food Veeky Forums, what are the best foods for lifting I can get on this tight budget? Keep in mind I'm in ontario canada where food is more expensive than the US

MILK

You mean 40 a week or literally 40 a month? I'm also in Ontario and that won't get you much for a month

milk is expensive.
rice and beans. 40 bucks can probably last you for 2 months.

I mean 40 for the whole month, I'm poor as fuck and work 50 hours a week at a labor job

Umm you need to move into a cheaper place or something. I work minimum wage in Ontario and I get by just fine working 35 hours a week and I have my own place etc ........

You need to find something In your budget to cut. 10 per week would be difficult to just get enough calories to live.

But if you really have to, rice and beans are your only choice.

This

Wtf I spend like 20$ a day on food

Not really all he needs to buy is peanut butter because it's got a lot of calories

So... you work 50hours a week and minimum wage is what, 9.50$ ?
Canadian here as well, what the hell are you spending your money on ?

PS: try to find one of those costco-like grocery stores that sell items in bigass size. Get some lentils and oats... this is the best bang for the buck

I make 12.50$ an hour and I spend it on rent and utilities

Iktf bro I can hardly afford to eat sometimes because foods so expensive here

Well fuck man, get a cheaper appartment or something. 10$ a week is not nearly enough if you want to make legit gains

Come to america your life in Canada sounds like it sucks

He gonna have to steal food to live

It does because everything is so fucking expensive, I don't know how they can pay 12.50 per hour here because that doesn't buy anything here

America is a way better place to live if you aren't wealthy man. You would not believe the price difference of common household items and food here compared to the states

>canada

Gtfo of there it's for rich people only, when I lived in canada I was living in legit poverty and I make the same here in the U.S and I live great

OATS AND WATER

Kek oats are shit tier food

ramen noodles
eggs
oatmeal
rice n beans

Ramen isn't cheap here in Ontario I think it's a dollar per bag

>implying you can go live in another country just like that

Not OP but canadian here as well. I'd move to Florida in a heartbeat if I could.
Fuck the snow, I'd be fine working at wal-mart if it means I get to chill at the beach every week
I am not professionally qualified enough, so the only option is to marry an america

I don't care about the snow it's just that the cost of living is so high that even working full time you can't eat everyday

Marrying for citizenship hasn't been a thing for a long time.

Walmart actually pays pretty good because it's a huge company