Anyone else finds curls to be one of the hardest, most painful, and annoying exercises there is...

Anyone else finds curls to be one of the hardest, most painful, and annoying exercises there is? Feels like my biceps are going to freaking explode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dl_GlQJPy8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do chin ups breh. Much less monotonous

Replace this with french curls and i may agree with you.

I did during my first ~6 months of lifting. I started to enjoy it much more when I built up some decent strength/endurance. Now I like when my biceps feel like they're gonna explode.

Yeah I fucking hate dumbbell curls, take so much time because you're doing one arm at a time.

I recently did 3x10 dumbbell curls instead of 3x8 for the first time and damn the difference it makes is huge.

It's the best fucking feeling

It's the worst fucking feeling

It's a feeling.

It's

>not enjoying that skin-tearing pump

BB curls, even EZ bar curls make my forearms hurt like a motherfucker when I put the bar down. DBs have enough variation to make up for it. I do think they're boring, though. My bis definitely feel like they're getting worked but I just feel stupid standing there isolating such a small muscle.

I've been experimenting with heavier weight (ie for 2x5 or so) and it's been going well, it also cuts down on the monotony since i'm doing 10 instead of 30.

Might want to try mixing it up by doing band or cable curls as well, the way they work the muscles is completely different from weights, and can go against gravity. Can also do things like cobra curls, reverse cobra curls, etc with them that aren't easy or even possible with weights, to work different accessory muscles, especially in the forearms.

Seconded. Skullcrushers are a huge pain in the ass.

I hate doing curls and since I have long arms and long biceps I don't even see much gains, so I get even more discouraged.
On the other hand I would work triceps every day

Redditers spotted

*Redditors

When I do barbell curls lately I get a sharp pain in my left wrist on the pinkie side? Anyone know what this is?

You're dying bro

yes

they're one of the easiest lifts to perform and they work too well, i start getting stretch marks with them because biceps already get hit hard from chinups

th-thanks for the help

youtube.com/watch?v=dl_GlQJPy8Q

we all are