Are there any vegan lifters here...

Are there any vegan lifters here? Yesterday i decided to become a vegan and I was wondering what some good vegan protein powders are.

Same goes for creatine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlZzR3rpc80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just get whey and dont be a fucking faggot

Whey isnt vegan right?

prepare to turn green and lose your chest

its good for you stop being a faggot and try to desperately label yourself

If animals weren't so delicious we wouldn't eat them, stop this vegan BS.

Vegan is a joke

Stop being a bitch and eat meat, if you're fussed about welfare just buy free range eggs or organic meat that isn't halal.

Vegan protein is shit tier, only like 60-70% of it is actually absorbed.

soy is okay. tastes funny though.
if you're having trouble meeting protein requirements, just blend some stuff up in a blender - nuts, for example, maybe with (soy) milk or OJ
it's a lot easier to drink your nutrition - you can also get a lot more of it per day that way

Has anyone said semen yet? Because, unironically semen

you can buy pea protein
any creatine is fine.........

T.vegan

No, it's from milk.

>Yesterday i decided to become a vegan

give up.

Im not "labeling" myself. I just dont want to consume animal products, sorry if that triggers you.

I think i will try pea protein, thanks!

sunwarrior chocolate is best, everything else tastes bad.

i use hemp protein to good effect. i get plenty of protein from all the chickpeas i eat though, but a little extra can't do any harm.

good for you on going vegan, it won't make a difference to your gains if you eat and train properly. ignore the people in this thread, non-vegans seem to automatically have an issue with vegans for whatever reason. do what you want to do user

>vegan creatine

"going vegan wont affect your gains"

Don't listen to this snake oil salesman.

Brown rice protein

This desu~~

Semen isn't vegan though

Just get some brown rice/pea protein

Also check this channel

youtube.com/watch?v=MlZzR3rpc80

Bleach is full of protein and vegan, fucking baiting faggot

You dont want to for what reason?

>whey

most of that shit is from china and is full of heavy metals and industrial solvents. Enjoy your cancer.

I used this one before, Doesn't mix well at all but taste decent compare to other vefan alternatives.

protip OP:

dont go instant full vegan. slowly try vegan substitutes for what like and cut it back.

iam lacto vegetarian for almost half a year now and it feels fantastic. dont know if i ever cut out diary because it satiates me so good and tastes like heaven for me.

For health reasons

>dont go instant full vegan. slowly try vegan substitutes for what like and cut it back

That sounds good, i will do that