Holocaust thread

Why do some people still deny the Holocaust? Do they have actual evidence, and are there any historians with actual credentials who deny it?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2016/07/the-denier-logic-at-its-finest-famous.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mailby because of ignorance and edginess

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE STILL AFFIRM THAT THERE WAS A JEWISH HOLOCAUST? DO THEY HAVE ANY ACTUAL EVIDENCE, AND ARE THERE ANY HISTORIANS WITH ACTUAL CREDIBILITY, AND LEGITIMACY, WHO CLAIM THAT THERE WAS A JEWISH HOLOCAUST?

Literally this. People who deny the organised mass murder of a large part of the european population aren't driven by some inner voice of reason who only yearns for truth and justice.
This is shown mainly through them slanting facts or ignoring them when they can't.

Are you a JOO?!? You sound like a hook-nosed KIKE! I will rub my hands at you, Schlomo Shekelburgerstein.

In all seriousness, while not every holocaust denier is motivated by pure anti-semitism, it is the prevailing motivation. It's also more or less a necessary corollary; if the holocaust is a fake, then someone must have manufactured all the documents, engineered the disappearance of millions of people, strongarmed god knows how many academics for the past 70 years (on both sides of the iron curtain) into all coming to the same erroneous conclusion.

THAT in turn runs back to all the most ridiculous Jewish conspiracy theories, the all controlling monolithic cabal that sees and controls all.

>DO THEY HAVE ANY ACTUAL EVIDENCE
The disappearance of the entire Jewish communities of Poland, Hungary, Romania, the Baltic States, etc.

> AND ARE THERE ANY HISTORIANS WITH ACTUAL CREDIBILITY, AND LEGITIMACY, WHO CLAIM THAT THERE WAS A JEWISH HOLOCAUST?
You mean guys like Richard Evens, Robert Van Pelt, Christopher Browning?

Lmao

Will you ever shut your imbecile whore mouth, you spic piece of fucking garbage?

It's illegal in a handful of western countries to deny. Anyone that questions number or circumstance is labeled a denier. There are many confirmed lies surrounding.

>original photograph as published in the May 6th edition of The New York Times Magazine
>web link on photo
hmmm...

Confirmed lies such as?

>Why do some people still deny the Holocaust?
Because edgy contrarian faggots want to have something to whine about.

masturbation machines, the 6 million, freight cars leading to ovens, electrocution grids

Since when was the 6 million figure a confirmed lie? Also I think it's funny how all that other shit you mentioned is never heard of outside of Neo Nazi websites.

Reminder that WW2/Nazi/Hitler/Holocaust threads ruin this board and do nothing but invite /pol/shit. Reminder that if the mods had any sense they'd autosage threads with those terms and the quality of the board would skyrocket.

Would it be wrong to have a thread on how the phenomena of Holocaust denial sprung up?

These threads are good because you see people with a meme knowledge of History get btfo by people who actually know History.

I've tried to start some in the past, but they always seem to get overrun by people attempting to promote actual holocaust denial.

It would be interesting but would probably go off the rails pretty quickly. I don't think discussing it is inappropriate at all, just that a thread on any board on this site wouldn't work.

It's unfortunate but is right

t. Jew

shekels or gtfo

>Why do some people still deny the Holocaust?

1.) They received a really shitty public school education on history and the holocaust, so because of this, they have no real understanding of even the basics of what the holocaust even was. This is why you will see them post shit like

>oh yeah, its literally impossible to gas 6 million people in that amount of time!

because they think the holocaust was ONLY people being gassed in camps

2.) they are just stupid people in general who just happened to stumble upon holocaust denial first. Some people are just stupid and lack any real significant cognitive ability, and will fall for any retarded internet conspiracy theory, be it 9/11 "truthers", or flat earthers, or in this case, holocaust deniers

3.) they are anti-semites who just hate jewish people. They are either neo-nazis and/or muslims who do not like jews and they cant stand the fact that most people look upon jewish people with sympathy on account of they were genocided in WW2, so they seek to take this away by claiming they just made up the holocaust for sympathy. This is pretty ironic considering they all talk about murdering jews all the time, praising hitler for his hatred of jews, but then claiming he dindu nuffin to them

You like to activate the almonds don't you, you spic fag? I hope Trump deports you.
>Be RYSSCANVS !KNDYYllins
>Denies the Holocaust
>Is an unironic DPRKaboo
>Supports Venezuela but hates Marxism

>muh neo-nazi false flag forgeries!

wow, really made me think

you have to be 18 to post on this site user

>and are there any historians with actual credentials who deny it?
That's a meaningless question. Denying the Holocaust pretty much makes you a pariah so any established historian would have to be quite a bit of his rocker to get into such discussions

what exactly is this supposed to prove? I see it posted all the time, but how does this somehow prove the holocaust never happened?

>Posting debunked images
Lmao

>DO THEY HAVE ANY ACTUAL EVIDENCE
Here you go. And this is just for Auschwitz.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2016/07/the-denier-logic-at-its-finest-famous.html

>Cherrypicking newspaper articles with accounts that no historian takes seriously to support your argument

You see a number in reference to a group of people appearing more than once over the course of 50 years is impossible.

Wooden doors were installed after the gas chamber had been converted to an air raid shelter. Nice try though.

Reminder that the soccer team is british POWs and breeding rabbits for their fur=/=proof the holocaust never happened.

Welp, that convinced me. I was on the fence for a while, but if REI thinks that the Holocaust is a lie, it must have happened.

Remember this the next time stormcunts cry about Gish Gallop.

>Not a single source
why am I not surprised

new fags

>posting the same "info"graph twice after it has already been debunked

wew lad

The last few times stormniggers tried to post sources they got utterly utterly fucked and had to resort to the age old tradition of insisting that teh joos editted the sources so they no longer say what was claimed.

I don't believe it never happened, but do believe that the numbers were exaggerated for Israel tokens

>but do believe that the numbers were exaggerated
based on what evidence?

>about 6 million Jews live in Eastern Europe
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THESE NEWSPAPERS TALKING ABOUT 6 MILLION JEWS BEING THREATENED REEEEEEEEEEEEE???!?!??!?!??

Based on what evidence do you believe that it happened at all?

>answering my question with a question
yeah, thats about what I expected

The overwhelming number of jewish people in top media positions. They would be dumb NOT to do this

so jewish people in the media=6 million is not the real number of victims? Do you have any actual evidence though?

>Hey, autistic Mexican larper here, I will repeatedly spam /pol/ infographs that have been debunked years ago

This is just for Auschwitz

Precisely. This was much needed to shift public opinion to support the creation of Israel.

But I don't. I'm no historian. Feel free to post your evidence that it happened though

Israel considered the Holocaust an embarassment. Its survivors were ridiculed there until the 1960s and called among other things "soap". No theory from holocaust deniers explains how this fits with their conspiracy theory.
In exchange they were looking for other myths of fightings Jews. Ghetto Uprising was one. Tewje Bielski was another. He was the leader of a Jewish partisan group responsible for rapes, murders and massacre in Polish village of Naliboki. Despite that he was made a hero in the movie Defiance starring Daniel Craig.
Things change with Eichmann's arrest which renewed the interest in this history and especially the Six Day War which gave Israel its most important foundation myth. They had Jew warriors in their country so they didn't need to ridicule Holocaust survivors.
They were also denying the extradition of communist criminals like Salomon Morel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

Im asking you for evidence that jewish people in media lied about it. Also, how would media personal affect the work of historians and/or the lawyer and military personal who investigated the holocaust first hand?

>the creation of Israel
>what is the Balfour declaration?

yeah this is another thing that is always brought up. Why would they need to lie about the holocaust when they had already gotten assurance of a jewish state from the british government in 1917?

I don't hate Holocaust deniers on Veeky Forums so much because of their ideas (not all disabilities are visible, etc.) but because they sperg out every single time it is brought up and spam their shitty mspaint graphics.

Avoiding the question.

Yes, I expected it.

Do you have any more of these graphics user? I keep seeing one or two but I would like to see more. I might make some myself actually.

Didn't know about any of this. Gonna look it up. Thanks

m8 do you keep a stash of doced photos?

Its all gaskike propaganda, Hitler was innocent, but I do wish he did gas you all

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE A 70 YEAR OLD AOL USER

He genuinely thinks he's singlehandedly reviving the way the Romans used to write.

Thanks user

Then why does he put spaces in between his words?

you are the one avoiding the question user when you didnt answer mine. And now, you are continuing to avoid it

why does this shit on americans so much?

T H I S
H
I
S