Post your kryptonite

Post your kryptonite

>this piece of shit slowing down metabolism along with having to use corticosteroids+ Not being able to exercise+ allergies on most of healthy food
>not being able to breathe normally for half a year without it

>goalbody.jpg

The slogan should be "simply insatiable".

this fucking shit, not had any in ages but id fucking love a bottle rn

I'm not going to post a picture of a dick, but yeah, dick.

Literally all alcohol. I have one shot and I'm drunk for a week and a half straight dawn till dusk then I get slammed with WDs.

Every time I sober up I lose all sorts of weight but I pack it right back in two weeks no matter how much I've lost when I relapse.

Iktf
>clean for a week while hiking and camping
>have been having a beer with breakfast since I got back
I usually end up having 4 or 5 a day with some whiskey here and there. Functioning, but I need to stop

It gets worse when you rip a nip (little airplane bottle for those who don't know the slang) every hour in the bathroom at work so you don't start withdrawing then get home and kill a fifth.

I detoxed a few days ago and so far every time it gets worse. I never drink like that for weeks at a time it's usually like five days in a row but it's enough to have some really shitty withdrawals. Avoid getting that far at all costs.

Is freebirds that bad tho? If you get a salad with guac, some fresh pico, and meat that's a pretty decent meal you could eat on a cut.

At any rate, at least you're not a plebian that prefers Chipotle.

>Tfw managing to cut with 1.7k for 5days.
>Drink my whole maintenance weight on a good friday night out

I should just go back to bulking already... Just three more weeks though

All food is my kryptonite.

I have never been on that level, thank god.

Everyday...

>tfw busted myself again

Are figs particularly bad for you. They are sweet AF, but do they have that much sugar in them?

I too love the beer.

But 2-3 every night is not hindering my progress, mood, or relationship. Maybe it's empty calories but its so fucking good.

That's one of the worst candies i tryed in my life

>Im from europe
>while i was traveling i wen't to a american candy store
> ( never ate american candy before)
>Heard butterfinger is pretty famous so lets give it a go
>its literally sugar coated with caramel coated with chocolate
>its like twixs retarded causin with diabetes
>get a zit on my forehead the next day
>im 25, i havent had a zit since i was 17

I hope you american realize your candy is pure sugar and disgusting

Pic is my weakness, any good alle actually.

>4.3% beer

Why even bother?

> If you get a salad with guac, some fresh pico, and meat
Yeah, but then what's the point. If I go to Freebirds, I'm getting a Monster with cheese and sour cream

pasta

I'm trying to console myself with the fact that I'm eating super healthy while guzzling this shit down all day... and that I've downgraded from vodka after I threw up all over my carpet.

Someday I will be in control of my drinking. But not today.

Watch out because red wine in bulk turns your shit black. Don't get scared and think you're shitting blood. Has happened to me.

God I miss the all sour starburst