islet, sean joined as soon as you left

>extra pepperoni
>extra cheese
>light sauce
>soft crust
>heaven

>girl keeps looking at me everytime she laughs in class

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKING

ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice projection

>>light sauce

bad

>soft crust
>not stuffed crust

lad

it means she likes you marcus

who the fuck likes tomatoes unironically man? like if they didn't add to the texture, there is zero reason to have sauce on a pizza

>he doesn't order 2 sides of garlic bread and mozzarella sticks

>Light sauce

DROPPED

Hey panzer how's your weight looking these days?

>not thin crust

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

Check your bulking privilege. Shitlords.

Some of us are trying to successfully and willfully become twinks. For whatever reason. I can't remember.

Marcypoooo

How exactly is it a projection when im staring at literal photographic proof that isley has a tiny penis?

Poor form. You can't judge someone's dick size by how big it is while flaccid.

literally the same

I cant be fucked

I'm

"trying"

though

Try harder Marcus

Try harder fatty. It's not like your girlfriend is cooking you delicious foods to hold you back or anything.

no but I sure as shit am

>ate an entire pan of baked macaroni with fresh fried chicken nuggets

being 183lbs is looking less and less appealing every day

Trying to gain or trying to lose?

>No bbq sauce
Into the trash it goes!

thats the marcus i know

checked

trying to lose desu I want to get back to my 83kg comp weight

though I also dont want to lose any strength so idk

>Ray Williams only pulls 340

how does that happen? that's like 2x bodyweight wtf

After a prolonged period of training with pinkies at the rings (and a short period of middle finger at rings) I still find I'm stronger with a close grip.

Does this necessarily indicate a pec weakness or form issues? Anyone else have a similar experience? It just feels more natural and I can stay tighter, even if I haven't trained CGB in a while.

eddie hall only pulls 1xbodyweight

Fat retard left literally 5 seconds after I joined, is he scared shitless of me? kek

>how does that happen
Good squat leverages mixed with being too fat to get into optimal position for a conventional deadlift

he pulled 375;5 at worlds, but it dipped slightly at lock out.

Couple reasons. Grip being a limiting factor, his huge gut getting in the way of his set up/positioning, and more. Deadlifts sort of plateau past the 93s.

If you do it slowly you probably won't lose much strength if any, and can actually gain a small amount of muscle. Most strength that you lose you'll likely regain after eating at maintenance again.

Marcus you seem more like a 93kg kinda guy

Have any of you ever hurt your neck/back bench pressing? I was on the bp and after my set I felt super tight on my lower cervical/upper thoracic area. It hurt to twist my head left, down, or right. This morning, it still feels the same. Did I just become a quadriplegic?

I also dont want to count calories again

fuck that gay shit

P H Y S I O
H
Y
S
I
O

He pulled 360 at worlds
>bodyweight multipliers
lol

When I cut I only ate two meals a day. One smaller one when I woke up and as much as I wanted after I worked out. Just have a good protein source in each meal and you'll be fine.

>lol

low BW ratio detected

Bodyweight multipliers aren't very kind to Super heavyweights. It favors the twinks.

twink detected
how's that 3xbw 220kg deadlift coming along

>Bodyweight multipliers aren't very kind to Super heavyweights. It favors the twinks.
No shit

are you of african-american descent by any chance?

>not being180kg
>not totalling 1800kg

No backyard grilling tonight.

We're going full weaboo or whatever the word is for people that visit this site, and we're making stir-fry :-)

Not cutting meal, actually.

Wow thank you for this post the general is so much better now with your contribution.

Can I have some drawing advice? I draw a lot but I'm not getting much better
I have a big issue with head shape and lips as well

[diary]
>cod flaring up the gastric wound
>lower amount of sleep fucking with my bowels
welp
[/diary]

Max legal wide grip is the best for everyone, so you're probably doing something wrong.

And thank you for your shitpost. It will fit in nicely between people with 300 Wilks and Sean's tranny obsessions.

How often do you draw from life?

All I draw are faces primarily, both realistic and cartoony

funny I thought my DL was 240kg

And thank you for your shitpost. It will fit in nicely between people your 330 Wilks and your Sean obsessions.

Funny I thought your name was MArcus

Faces are nothing but forms.

The world is constructed of the cone the sphere in the cube. Learn to draw those better by doing more observational drawing, AKA still life work.

Do still life drawing every single day and you will become a much better draftsman.

Drawing from life is your volume hypertrophy work, and drawing the things that you want to draw is your maxing session.

Funny I thought you had a video as proof

He did, he made it private minutes after it was posted and refuses to make it public again.

There's a great open garden full of sculptures from a famous artist I went to when I was really young.

I wish I remembered what it's called cause that seems ideal

I remember the sculptures, they were giant bronze spiralled spheres and rectangles.

Just ordered mozzarella sticks, chicken tendies and a big ass grilled chicken sub with provolone ;)

>not going bear mode to become big uncle buda to your students

Late night good feels music please lads
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8

I said

5 minutes

I am a man of my word

Post it again, I was driving from the gym when it was posted.

>big uncle buda
I was fat around my students long enough. With the Obesity rates in the United States, it's better that I complete my cut and show them strength at all sizes :-)

You might have forgotten that my original bulk was from 128 pounds to 228 pounds. That was enough I'm over it.

>meant to go for a 1rm squat tomorrow with gymbro
>starting to feel really sick
Life is fun

your chicken looks a shit, slice it thinner so it gets super tender

I need you more than anyone baby
you know that I have from the start
So build me up build me up
Don't break my heart

HOLY SHIT

THIS SANDWICH IS HUMONGOUS

ASPIRING TWINKS OUT

I have an electric range instead of a gas range, so my Wok cooking is a little bit modified.

The good news is that even with chunky chicken, it's still very tender. I don't cook it all the way through at first, because it spends time with the sauce and the vegetables afterwards.

Not necessarily authentic Wok cooking, but it ends up delicious.

>eating on a surplus
>want to recomp
>considering doing some PSMF on off days (1-2x/wk) for this purpose
Will it kill my gains, plg?

cute penis

nohomo

Looks small to me

Meant to reply to

how's the cut going wank

>tfw not sure if sick or just burnt out
>tfw form breakdown even on warmup sets
Deload week it is then

Anyone?

Yes, in fact you should actually be eating the most on your rest days

send me the BBBR

Isley aka George Seeger is the most hung man in the UK

>he doesn't do front squats and good mornings
enjoy your no gains lmao

>deadlifts
>3x4 @ 5 pl8
>2x2 @ 6 pl8
>struggle bus

today A SHIT

Buda!

FFS norse, get it together.

I don't have the wrist mobility, hell, I don't have the general mobility to do front squats correctly

jfmsu

to them with a ssb

>Wrist mobility
Genie or mummy/zombie grip

>General mobility
Get it together mang

u got mail!

HOLY SHIT

low bar with wide stance, hit 1 inch below parallel. i have no idea when my mobility got so much better. also
>dat low bar speed
low-bar is not a meme confirmed. 11 weeks left, can't wait :^)

Anyone else eat pretty much the same shit all the time?

I buy either ground meat, chicken, or thin porkchops and cook eat pretty much the same way every time.

>Chilli, meatloaf, or tacos for ground meat
>Baked teriyaki chicken
>Baked porkchops with steak seasoning

About a bag of frozen mixed veggies and some bread or cereal and thats 95+% of what I eat.
Wait a minute I might be autistic...

sup, lurker here

What wrist wraps do y'all use? Injured my wrist and can't do lowbar w/o using suicide grip, bench is painful

Currently using my friend's boxing wrist wraps. I prefer more flexibility it seems but a "stiffer" fit seems to be better for wrist health. Also, bench grip isn't super wide

plaes help

>thin porkchops

>ever buying any thin cuts of meat

Get some knife skills you fucking pleb.

They cook faster

Inzers are cheap and work fine.
Any Titan wrap will do but THPs and Golds probably aren't what you're looking for.

How'd you injure your wrist? I'd help, but I used a really shit, cheap, non comp legal wrist wraps to help with my wrist issues.

Why waste my time when its like 30c more a lb for something that is leaner, and has no prep. You don't have to eat it.

>that pic

wats wrong with golds