Thinking about driving my ass down to Sams and getting a 20 pack for $14. Are these any good...

Thinking about driving my ass down to Sams and getting a 20 pack for $14. Are these any good? I'm trying my best to cut and lower my body weight btw.

If you want to cut and lower your body weight, you should invest in some vegetables instead. Those are mainly light chocolate candy bars "with muuhh broteins XD"

>i have no idea what I'm talking about
Those bars are good, 200cals and 20g whey protein is pretty damn good, only problem is they get pricey.

200cal and 20g whey protein is pretty darn good

No it's not. A scoop of whey is like 25g protein for 120cal.

Just buy vegetables you gigantic faggot. Not everything has to "taste good"

200 calories for something that isn't even filling is not good for cutting. buy some fucking bulk chicken breasts

I eat shitloads of protein bars because I don't have time/am too lazy to cook every meal of the day, but they do leave me feeling more boated than satisfyingly full, so once I go through what I have I'll probably chill out on them for a while and stay on real food. Just make sure you don't overeat or use it as a cheap substitute for actual sweets, you will fall off the wagon

i get these often
they're really good yeah, good protien, a BIT too carby. you might just wanna get whey scoops instead, way better nutritional value.

Are you suggesting people just eat scoops of whey protein as a snack?

No, vegetables

>as a snack

that's why you're fucking fat. eat 3 preset meals a day like a fucking grown up you fat manchild

They taste like crap.

I eat protein bars on a regular basis (tfw software developer, they stock them at work), but honestly, you're better off having a protein shake as a snack instead when cutting. Blend it with peanut butter and you've got a low carb, relatively low calorie, high protein shake.

A sizable amount of the protein in most protein bars is usually soy protein and collagen, both of which are pretty shitty.

>he doesn't have 8 scoops a day

>that guy recommanding to add peanut butter with whey to someone trying to cut
>mfw peanut butter is 90cal per tbsp

Those are the people of Veeky Forums

To make it thicker, tastier and more filling. 120 calorie scoop + 80 calories worth of peanut butter matches the 200 calories in one of these bars, with an extra 10 grams of protein and basically no carbs.

peanut butter without sugar

No, people that got their shit together diet-wise dont snack at all because they know what nutritions their body needs and dont listen to their brain when it demands sugar

Dude, if you cant get rid of snacks you arent going to make it. Eat 3 full nutritious meals a day.

Eat vegetables or fruit (moderately) if you cant go without snacking, but then youll just end up eating chocolate bars again when your cut is done.

Well, actually, whatever. You fat fucks rarely make it anyway. Go eat some snacjs fattie

I fucked up today and had some mini ice cream cones when I know I have a tinder date tomorrow and have already been slipping up on diet/self control the past few days. You just motivated me to start checking myself again so I don't fall back into bad habits. Fuck you, I will make it.

These are shit.
If you want to cut, eat as many whole foods as possible since they fill you up for less calories. Get fruits, vegetables, grains and whatever protein sources you want that are lower in fat, all non-processed.

"PURE PROTEIN" on box

not a box of chicken breasts

when will the FDA put a stop to this madness

I use these because I don't care for shakes. Just realize you are paying more per g of protein and intaking more cals. If you are aware on how to balance those out then by all means go for it

Fucking this. Fat as fatass mode down to fatass mode (300 to 210), and I can tell you snacking is just asking for failure. If you're any sort of busy, as in you have a job, eat breakfast, then lunch in like 4-6 hours, then dinner when you get home. For me it's like 300/300/900 cal meals. There is zero room in my routine for snacks. I'd rather just have more filling meals. You know what you could eat instead of a protein bar? A chicken breast, a big bowl of broccoli, or a bowl of lentils/split pea soup with bullion and the other 2 ingredients thrown in.

You can think up all sorts of reasons why you should buy those protein bars, but at the end of the day they just become excuses.

Don't do it user.

Fuck YOU nigger, i know youll make it

be the 1%

be a snowflake

>200 calories
>only 20g protein(80 cals)

yum, 30grams of carbs to fill in the gap!

boy i sure do love my sugary, chocolatey "protein" bar!

>peanut butter
>filling
>600 fucking calories per 100 grams

YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

if you want a filling meal then chicken breast is 120ish per 100 grams and mixed veggies or whatever is 40 calories per 100 grams.

>m-m-muh scoopsss meemexDD

Taste twice as gross as a Cliff bar at three fourths the price. I just spring for the Cliffs but it's up to you.