Reasons why you want to get fit

Reasons why you want to get fit that aren't related to getting girls, "being healthy" or general wanting to look good (you can choose this, but be oddly specific)

>It looks mad comfy
>Pic related. She looks mad comfy and she looks mad comfy.

Feels good mane, it sucked being chubby.

I don't want to hate myself

several:
>structures your week
>progressing is fun, lifting is a hobby
>makes me feel good about myself

I just love lifting heavy shit

Its fun, vanity and also
>grills

so i can get a fitness bf

it feels gud

i want to be mired in public

i want to be the biggest guy on the beach

i want to feel my own muscles

i want to jack off every morning in the mirror and actually finish for once purely to my own body and flexing

you know those days where you don't feel like doing anything, not even playing video games?

I get those all the times, but what helps is making my way to the gym and getting all my sets done, going 110% effort no matter how i feel.

then when i come home and realise ive done fuck all, all day, maybe even all week, it's not so bad because i worked hard toward a goal of mine.

not saying im always like this, sometimes im a fucking workhorse when it comes to freelance design and working multiple jobs, but those moments do come, those long weeks where nothing goes anywhere. so that's why.

plus i don't ever want to be cheated on again (twice)

basically this

Because if I keep working this 9-5 for th rest of my life, or any 9-5 I'll kill myself or abuse drugs.

So I would much rather box.

I'm gunna damage my head somehow. Might as well have fun doing it and maybe make some extra cash. Who knows, maybe I'm good at it and in 5 years I can post a pic of me and my belt and tell everyone here that they will make it.
In fact that's the only reason I want to get fit. Ill get grills if I'm overweight because its not hard

I want to know that I can beat my twin brother in a fight. I think about kicking his ass all the time while I lift. Unfortunately he has anger problems so I need to be way stronger to make up for it.

We're actually very close and on very good terms with each other.

I'm insecure about my masculinity

do boxing dude

a week of boxing > unskilled angry faggot

I am tired of always being shit on for being small and scrawny
I don't want to always have to act tough and loud to get people to respect me, that's not me

I've made personal body goals. I reached some but when I look in the mirror I want more.

I'm actually planning on starting to go to my uni's boxing club next week.

Good lord who is that

I want dudes to mire and want to fuck hot chicks
And I want to look like a badass although I have no idea how to fight and basically a pussy inside

I do feel good about myself because I don't fedora post ">lifting for girls" "better myself" anonymously

Wanna be stronk. I was a wimpy kid.

Respect of my coworkers

I meet the new VP of our company, and other top management and they actually lift and stay fit. It made me feel like shit in the meetings, like I'm the fat fuck who is in his 20s working for a great company but fat as fuck and probably looks lazy when you look at me, doesn't matter how i dress, fat is fat and I just want to lose weight so that image doesn't stick in front of me, some people just see the fat guy and that's it from there. I want to be respected again

because right now after I work out is the only time I feel moderately good about myself

What Veeky Forums thinks bulk is:
6000kcal with whatever the shit food you want mcdonalds and ice cream

What real bulk is:
Steroid injection with tons of protein and carbs

What you should do:
avoid Veeky Forums suggestion and build muscle while stay reasonable lean

Spot on. At least someone knows

Lifting weights gives me a purpose. I went through a bout of depression when I lost my ex gf to some douche, flunked out of college courses, and ended in a dead beat job. I'm going around correcting everything in my life, for myself, and to prove to everybody who has looked and talked down to me about my hopes and dreams that they can suck a fat fucking dick, but not mine, because they're all whores.

4pussy

I'm not even dyel yet, but the other night after bars my friend swept my leg and soon we were wrestling, I was in control the whole time. Feels good to be better.
Also, balance is improved sooooo much

>says dont post lifting to get girls
>his post says he lifts to get a girl
fuck you op

>be me, young and stupid
>try percacet
>slowly get addicted
>move on to heroin
>become addicted
>neglected my life duties and responsablities.
>this eventually leads me to jail
>incredible shame and emberassment
>no money
>no car
>no place to live as perants has kicked me out for stealing to fuel my habit
>fighting with nig nogs over fucking phone time
>decide this isnt the life for me and that i need help
>Parents support me in the decision to seek rehabilitaion and therapy.
>During rehab, we are taught healthy coping skill like fishing riding a bike and lifting weights.
>Bad coping skills like drinking to forget or doing heroin; instead of dealing with your problems
>currently 1 year and 4 months off of dope.
>Lifting has been an invaluable stress releiver and coping skill throughout my difficult times of rebuilding my life

Veeky Forums has been there to comfort me throughout the whole thing. always there to make me laugh. thanks everyone. and always remember:

were gonna make it brahs!

I want to look and feel better
what else duh

Being in shape makes me hate myself less. Plus being strong helped my past my fear of others.

proud of u

>percacet

Good job man
takes alot to break out of that hell

Thank you for posting this, it's just what I needed to hear right now. We are all gonna make it bros. Got any tips for an user in recovery?

thanks man.

my life was in shambles. Now i have a car, a place down in florida, a great job waiting tables with cool co workers, and best of all i got a great gf, pic related. I started filling my time with healthy activities. i recently started BJJ, and it does wonders for my mental health.

Are you me bro,

>tfw a pump beats a shot anyway
>tfw waking up and getting of E isn't the first thing on your mind
>tfw starting to get vascular (wouldn't even need to tie off now)

We're gonna make bro

sure man, my best 2 peices of advice would be:

Take it one day at a time. you dont have to stay clean for the rest of your life. you just have to do it for today. Just for today

Sometimes i simplify it to this: whatever you do, dont do heroin. or whatever it is your DOC is. just dont do it and everything else will fall into place.

how much clean time you got user?

i recognise your tats from a pic you've posted before, i think it was a cbt and you said it was 6 months after starting SS? can you post it again? i thought it looked like a good realistic expectation of SS

this one?

Being better at sports

its feels good being stronger than 90+ % of other males. Kind of an alpha male thing.

>tfw no qt gf or dog

maybe try H

ok

I hate myself, and when I lift I can control my pain.

He's right you know. The only thing that will actually love you fur-eelz

going bald and don't want to look like a cancer patient

>exposed bra
absolutamente asqueroso

Just today my man but God am I trying. Thanks user

Kill yourself junkie whore, God god knows if your parents could start all over ahain theyd abort your ass...

Am still a lard ass but on my way

>spending a fuck load on food
>clothes are always worn and generally uncomfortable
>literally hear my bones creak when i move
>using the bathroom and showering is difficult
>don't want to hate myself anymore

Seriously, it's too expensive and too much of a pain in the ass.

Lmao I remember you posting that fucked up tattoo before. That's what you get for being an unoriginal cunt and trying to copy some guys water color tat online.

to look good naked

it was like that one, same place but different angle

you dont have to post it if you dont want but for some reason i just think about it every now and then as a goal or something. no homo

well this was custom made. i was corrosponding with my artist and gave her a few images to work off of. here is the original.

I already looked good enough to get grills but there's no reason not to look better if you can.

My dad and grandpa got really overweight when they became middle aged bc they never exercised or dieted. Once they didn't have their youthful metabolisms their health got pretty bad. I don't want to end up like them, so I'm making a point of making fitness a part of my life when I'm young so that my habits will be solidified by the time I'm at the age when their health took a nosedive.

Also I want to be physically able enough to do important manual labor in case major happenings destroy civilization.

I want to feel like a person

So i can drink copious amounts of booze and not get fat. Also, so when i eventually getsober i have a decent base to work with and know what the fuck im doing.

Daily reminder that your body is the temple of Christ. I just have to respect my body.

keep it up senpai

>reasons i want to get fit not involving smashing puss
I'm vain af OP

I just want to finally be noticed and maybe get a compliment once in a blue moon. But for now it's the DYEL life.

^ pretty much this. It's a lifestyle I like because it keeps me going and focused. Can't wait to get up in the morning and lift before class

That misplaced anger though

I relate to the fact that it looks mad comfy. I was once ~30 pounds lighter than I am now, and that shit was comfy as hell. I always feel bloated and uncomfortable now.

So I can become an exotic male dancer and make some extra $$$$ while going to school

Major body dismorphia where I thought my head was smaller than my body. It got so bad that I thought I looked good in 3xl shirts and with little effort I was skinny. I became slow in the head and body because I thought about what others thought of me.

I could never joke around or Chad about with people my age because I knew I was different. I also knew the only reason anyone bothered talking to me was because of all the school shootings going on.

Pretty sure I have complexes. Still live with parents and work and go to school at 20. Dad keeps bugging me about work money and girls when what I should be focusing in on is work and school and lifting. He also keeps trying to give me things or asking for stuff just to have something for us to do. While its those that get me in trouble with money. He is also old and won't take care of himself so I might be left with funeral debts which I don't want.
Im trying to get him to quit beer and go walk in the little time I have but he wont. And when he does it eats up my sleep which effects work which effects money in just one of the various ways.

Mom also wont leave me alone with work but with her its school or going on vacation and groceries. The fact I work with her doesn't help.

If I was a bit skinnier I wouldn't waste so much time on eating just to support my busy life style with the equivalent of a combat load on my body (70 lbs) but cutting calories also effects work. Ive been threatened with being fired. I just want to be strong enough to get through

pretty much

>it wont go away senpai, you cant lift the pain away

My girlfriend recently told me she didn't like who I was around other people.
Distance has started to accumulate around our relationship with a sincere lack of emotional or physical affection.
I'm not leaving this god damn train-wreck without a six pack.

At first I started lifting so I wouldnt be a fat weak sack of shit. Lost 60lbs and now I lift cause I enjoy it. My current goal is 1500 between my 1RMs

No but those 2 hours after lifting is the only time I don't want to kill myself.

When I see the number on the scale get smaller is one of the few times I don't hate myself.

fuck you all.

>get Veeky Forums
>decide its time to not be a 21 year old virgin
>hit the tinder
>literally get 9 dates in 2 weeks
>get mono
>super sick
>can't lift or spleen will rupture, always tired, swollen as fuck, rash everywhere

its month #1 after mono and I'm still constantly tired

look dude. i don't know how you got this pic of my gf. delete it and we won't have any problems, ok? she doesn't want to be on Veeky Forums.

My plaque psoriasis went out of control once I became a fatass, and the injections don't work properly on fat fucks.

I have a younger brother and big brothers need to always be stronger/better.

God I can't wait for school to start back up so you summer faggots can fuck off

I want to have more explosive speed and power for ultimate frisbee, and if I ever get heavy enough, try to play football. It's a pipe dream, but I can still go after it.

>Because I know I've won the genetic lottery in terms of aesthetics (good insertions, nice abs, broad shoulders, thin waist). I just need to keep going
>Want to start wearing tailored shirts and nice clothes
>I like being better than other people
>I want to deadlift 200kg, do a press handstand and get middle splits
>I want to beat my brother in an arm wrestle

I got fit because I have a peculiar attraction to women.

I like other peoples girlfriends. I like the idea of taking something from someone else because I am better than them and I deserve it. Being fit was one of the best ways to achieve this.

Its something that makes an immediate impression and is directly comparable. If a girl in a relationship shows interest I'll loosely flirt and that is usually enough to start a text relationship that she keeps from her boyfriend.

Then it usually escalates to snapchat... >screenshotting photos
>"hey don't save that!"
>Make me
>initiates time to hangout to 'force me to delete photo'
>just bang instead, keep photo

Then I'm bored with it. I leave the girl and they generally won't press there luck contacting me too much if I just ignore them.

Being fit made this all achievable because it is something women want physically that most men don't offer them. So much so they are often willing to cheat with some guy that openly doesn't give two shits about them.

Tbh I like looking good. I'm barely out of dyel mode and it feels great to know I look better than the average guy. And my inspiration is captain America. I know that it sounds weird but I want to be about his size and also a good person

Because i used to look like this then for some reason i came to fit and did a complete turnaround.

mfw you had the body type that women crave

>feels sexy just laying around knowing you're joocy
>wakes me up pretty good and gets me ready for the day (I lift in the morning)
>also gonna take a shot at SF so I can fight for my jewish overlords

Getting gi-
Oh.

Well I hate being skinny regardless. I've been both fat and skinny in my life and I hate both. It's not how I picture myself, and every time I look in the mirror and it doesn't match what's in my head, I get sickened. But that might just be the dysmorphia talking.

Pat Batemans virgin brother

Being muscular is just so sensual. It's distressing.

SWOLL

Happy for you user. Keep it up

Keep it up user

Brother, abs won't fix the emotional distance or make her love you again. Do what's best for both of you and end it

I want to be the person that protects her smile with mine.

Being the hero she saw me as.

I want a reason to drink protein shake. They're tasty

Because I figured if girls won't fuck me for my paper thin personality they might as well fuck me for my rock solid body.

I want to sleep with more attractive women with less game.

I am lifting for girls, but I enjoy getting big too :3