Had an argument with dad last week because he was acting like an asshole lately

>had an argument with dad last week because he was acting like an asshole lately
>call him out on it, call him an angsty faggot
.he answers with "really?" and leaves
Fast foward to today
>been trying to talk to him ever since but he just seems to avoid me
>today at the dining table he announces he'll be leaving shortly because nobody in the family values him
>finish eating and go upstairs
>almost crying as I'm typing this
Fuck bros help me through this, I really love but don't feel like apologising to him at all. Anything I can do? I sure hope lifting can fill in the void

He's a loser baby, so why don't you kill him

No u

Wow, he does sound like an angsty bitch.

Fuck him

But literally op, fuck his tight asshole

I'm being serious here

Man I really love my dad but he screwed up, I'm not apologising. How I make him come to his senses? He's been having this horrible "man of the house" attitude where he can't be challenged or else he'll go into a fit of rage screaming random shit an insults at me. Feels bad dawg

Not gay

wth, i hate your dad now

>>>

Is he a 9 year old? Sounds like he just wants attention. Tell him to fuck off and report back.

he sounds like a legit 13 year old girl. if you want him to stay, just apologise even though you don't mean it at all. he sounds like one of those faggots who will hold a grudge for 35 years until they hear "i'm sorry" then act like you're the asshole for not having apologised.

talk to him about that, he wont accept it in the moment because of the emotions but after he calms down later, he will realise you're right. What is really important is that you dont miss thus window of opportunity to comunicate with him, soon it will be too kate to talk to him about it. act now and make sure its just you two and no one else present or it will be too hard in front of everybody.

This

He wants you to fuck him

Literally just tried talking to him, he told me to shut up, he doesn't wanna talk

T-thanks Veeky Forums but this might be beyond repair. Living with my (entire)family was good while it lasted

rip

Apologize, don't lose your dad

Your dad is a 12 year old. I've literally known faggots who are manlier than him. In fact every adult woman I know is manlier than him. He must have had a really bizarre upbringing.

Don't indulge his tantrums, OP. He has to learn at some point that such behaviour will not be tolerated. He was acting like a bitch, you called him out on it and now it's up to him to improve or fuck off. He has no unique right to treat people like shit, OP.

Fuck man, why does this pic make me so sad?
I wanna hug that Pepe and tell him everything's fine.
He looks so upset, damn. I need to go to sleep.

He raised your dumb ass so he's warranted some respect so don't forget that.

Still if he's being a cunt then yea I would call it out. If a mans not being a good man then it is what it is.

Still. Just say a simple sorry and that you love him and to forget the whole thing. Men should look to move forward not dwell on shit youknow.

Out of interest, has your dad been having problems at work or maybe even become unemployed recently?

>>Apologize, don't lose your dad

Family isn't about blood, it's about love and kindness. His dad offers none. He's no "dad" worth having.

He fired himself 4 months ago, has been living on welfare ever since. And he's not unemployed for lack of opportunity, he's been offered a lot of well paying jobs ever since he stopped working. In fact he got two job offers yesterday again.

Yeah that might be it then.

My dad lost his job due to cutbacks and we had a lot of arguments and tension going on until we sat down man to man and talked it out, back when I lived at home.

You might be right, he wasn't anywhere near being such a cunt last year. Man what a shitty situation, worst thing is he goes to the same gym as I do.

Gonna be ruff keeping the tension down

live with the consequences, learn and grow (who am I kidding)

You are falling for his trap

He isn't gonna do it because he got called put for being a big bitch but because he truly is a big bitch he is gonna just do the silent treatment and then act like an ass to you again once he feels that you have groveled to him enough.

So don't grovel.

The only way is to stop trying to talk to him and then break the big bitch cycle (abbreviated BBC) otherwise you are just gonna suck the BBC like the faggot he knows you are.

>Fuck man, why does this pic make me so sad?
Probably because it was your childhood.

>not beating the fuck out of a bad mouthing son
Lmao must be tough being the crotchfruit of a literal manchild. Does he stream himself playing video games on twitch too? Fucking pathetic kek

/r9k/ pls go

I'm bigger than him, so

Also fuck you

So? You need to consider suicide if you have the gall to bite the hand that fed you for 20 years.

No one cares not Veeky Forums related
We're not here to solve stupid family issue go fuck yoursef

or more, considering he's on Veeky Forums

Who cares nigger lol

I respect him for that but it doesn't excuse him being a prick

I always have been top student of my class, and right now I'm studying for the upcoming entrance exam for IT. He should be proud of me if anything.

I'm sorry, my country's culture isn't so cucked that living with your parents after you grow up makes you failure.

>entrance exam for IT
>he should be proud of a failure of a son who's going to be replaced by a Pajeet in 5 years
Both you and your father are pathetic idiots lmao.

>I'm sorry, my country's culture isn't so cucked that living with your parents after you grow up makes you failure.

i'm from piemonte, it's the same for me, but have some respect for your father, he literally gave up everything he ever wanted for you, you little faggot

>I always have been top student of my class, and right now I'm studying for the upcoming entrance exam for IT. He should be proud of me if anything.

>proud of you for studying to be a nerd

Didn't you read what I said? I do respect him you fucking idiot, but I will not stand by him when he's being a cunt.

It's what I love doing so whatever.

You have to keep trying, what you don't want to do is part on a negative. With time people can propagate bad ideas if they left on a negative and can reinforce their negative veiws making it garder for you to come back to them or be with them again, he has shown you that he very vexed and emotional, up to you to figure out exactly why and complete the task of restrengthening the bond.

Maybe he hasnt been happy about a few different things, maybe he has got too confortable with some relationships and has ket himself go, therefor opening himself up to be manipulated or bossed around, maybe work hasnt been as good as it used to be. People are peole, even the most successful alpha ever was simply an individual who is a product their environment. We're all the same deep down, only our experiences which are all unique is what shapes us to be different. We're all and should act like bros, be the bro that he needs you to be. When were moments like these ever easy?

He does sound like a faggot though. What kind of father says shit like that? He sounds like a fucking woman trying to manipulate you through threats of leaving. You should double down OP; call him a slack jawed faggot and spit some chew slop at his feet.

cont

This is in the context of you leaving, yes you can employ the philosphy that he has to do it by himself, as in he has to fix his own shit by himself. But with the possibility that he may not be able to do it by himself, alot of the time people can't get themselves out of their own trap, it is better to employ the philosophy of assistance, to back him up. Thats what family and true friends are for.

>talk shit to my dad
>he pulls over the car
>turns around in his seat
>punches me dead in the fucking face
>mfw

>tfw never had a good relationship with father
>would always ask him to do activities with me growing up and he would say "find friends to play with"
>never taught me how to do a single thing, not even shaving
>is a hypocritical, selfish asshole who does some really shitty things
>also has a really short temper, no empathy, and misanthropic attitude that he passed on to me
>rarely say anything to him at all despite the fact I live with him (loser who lives with parents in mid 20s) because even just talking to each other turns into a fight
>tfw he left me a big investment portfolio (like 50k) when I turned 21 so I feel shitty not liking him

I dunno guys, it really sucks. I love sports and I can't even watch those with him either. I wish I knew what it was like to have a good relationship with my father

dad sounds like a total pussy
>good riddance

>talk shit to my dad
>he vomits 10 years worth of shit onto me
>psychologically traumatize me with his words
>mfw
Anyone else had bantzmaster as a father?

At the very least you get some lessons in what not to do, i don't know if i can produce any usefull advice on this matter as i had a very good father, don't let things keep you down for too long

>a lesson in what not to do

i'm a 24 year old kissless virgin. i'll never be anywhere close to being a father anyway.

oh and my father also has zero friends, i have never seen him with a friend in my entire life.

Why are you a kissless virgin, *insert answer*, there now start working on any if the reasons which can be changed, if you had a freak accident and lost your dick and mouth i would understand, though let these be a side effect of something bigger and more important to work on.

>he's leaving because you called him an angsty bitch

and rightfully so

>Why are you a kissless virgin, *insert answer*, there now start working on any if the reasons which can be changed

because i have a shit personality that in part i got from my father

>tfw dad comes into your room saying he loves you and he's going to the doctor's office and he'll be back later
>tfw you were still sleeping and groggily acknowledge him
>tfw he calls you later to come pick him up at Stewart's because he's not feeling well
>tfw had trouble finding the place but eventually pull in next to his car
>tfw knock on door, open door, start shaking him, he's completely unresponsive
>tfw dad is dead.
It's been 3 years anons and not a single day passes where I do not ponder what if I had done something differently.

There's nothing you could've done differently user. He'd be dead on the way to the hospital anyway.

Tell him if he's not willing to sit down talk and think things through, like a man, then he's a pissy bitch and no father worth having. He can't just run out on his family. If he's really giving this type of ultimatum he should be forced to leave. What kind of man lets his emotions get the best of him to this level and isn't a cunt?

Also if you're bigger than him threaten to kick his ass.

My dad loved telling me all the things he hated about me so i haven't seen or spoken to him in 15 years. Dad's are over rated