Best compliments recieved

Veeky Forums, what is the best compliment you've ever received?
Once, when I was at a concert/festival type thing with some friends, I was talking to a female friend and she said "I could see myself marrying someone like you user"
She might not really have meant it to mean alot but god damn that felt good.

bump4interest

Fucking friendzoned, kek

>friendzoned
I mean if its a mutual friendzone then what's the problem?

Once when I was in the gym a anti-enhancement guy came, and asked me some questions. Answered all of them, even had to leave a piss test so they could see that I was clean. Got a diploma after it so it was worth it.

>Came home to my granny flat from a hard day of one two hour Uni lecture and a workout at the gym (fuck I miss being a student).
>Take shirt off getting ready for shower but want a cup of tea first. Head to main house.
>Go to kitchen but didn't realise we had company. My mum, a friend of hers and the friend's daughter are in the kitchen.
>Daughter is a friend of my younger brother, goes to high school with him.
>Their conversation stops dead and I start to make my tea, feeling a bit self-conscious.
>Daughter is staring at me with her mouth open and says "Oh my God he's fucking huge..." under her breath.
>The two mums burst out laughing, she turns bright red when she realises everyone heard.

Best compliment because it came out involuntarily.

Popped each others cherries about a week later (yes I was a late starter).

how old were you/her?

arguing with girl and she interrupted me and said

"You know you actually would be really attractive if you tried"

Half compliment?

I was second year uni, 19.

She was... 36, officer.

semi random lady I once went to school with said I was the type of guy a woman could instantly fall in love with, get married fall asleep in eachothers arms every night untill death and never look back....i turned bright red . HUR HUR HUR HUR THANX

A cute lesbian told me that that too bad I was a guy because she'd fuck me every day if I was girl. We were both drinking. We kissed later.

That's a compliment right?

Me mum told me that my back is getting bigger

Walking through the club one night really drunk. A girl stopped me and said I was cute and asked if we could hook up.

>cute

"You look like Rob Liefeld's Captain America."

> Dress down entire life
> Recently learn to buy pants that fit
> Buy sweet sweater that accents muscles
> Go out, drinking beer with friends
> Joke about hair, push shortish ~2in hair up into spikes
> Friend of 2+ years "Oh my god you look like a model"
> Wouldn't stop staring

T...Thx senpai

I usally wear a hoody to Uni but I wore a tight shirt one day and a cute girl in my class turned to me and said "whoa you're buff"

Also same day some random guy complimented me

>See gymbro who was MIA for 2 months (he was working nights)

>He says, "Shit, you're really making it, man."

_______

>Femlet qt always watching me in the mirror when I do chins/pulls.

>On Monday, she asks me how I do so many (3 x10, lol).

>I just tell her, "Start with one, work your way up."

>At 5', she can't jump to the bar.

>"I want to try one," she says. "C-c-can you give me a boost?"

hidechubby.png

>"Uh... sure."

>Grab her around thighs (firm, cardio bunny thighs) and lift her to the bar. Sweet sweaty little femlet.

>She struggles and almost makes one. I palm her feet and assist her to the top. She drops down.

>"Thanks, I'm sorry to waste your time."

>"No bother," I says. "Glad to help."

>"Would you help me up again of you're here again when I am?"

>"Sure."

Didn't see her today, must have creeped her out.

this pic makes me mad at manlets.
>WWTL?

I get told I'm hot and a lot of girls say they'd date me but I'm already in a relationship right now so oh well.

Not a direct compliment but it might as well be. I've had a few girls want me to breed them. You have to be an alpha to get to this level m8s.

>"You forever ruined all other men for me"
after i fucked 9/10 particularly roughly for 2 hours straight ( chocking, slapping and making her say dirty shit)

i didn't admit it at that point but that sentence melted my heart

what did he mean by this'

for real dude, what are you saying

>guy on left: 5'7
>guy on right:6'3

picture clearly tries to show how they have a similar physique

>le im am the next zyzz meme

Fuck her right in the pussy

When will they learn

If I try to ask her out, I'm going to spill pocket spaghetti.

I think my best option is to just help her out at the gym and hope she asks me out before I discover she's a Hillary supporter and I spaz.

The fuck you talking about? She is straight up hitting on you. You didn't creep her out

the fact you touched her juicy thighs and she didnt freak or feel uncomfortable AND she asks again for you to help her means she wants you to smash her right in the pussy

post pics for us you can do it

Chads always get lucky
>be me
>anti-steroid day comes up
>once you step through the doors, there's no going back
>anti-enhancement guy takes one look at me
>"Sir we're going to have to do a random piss and cavity search. Come with me"
>They find protein power on my squat plug
>I have bags of creatine shoved up my ass
>banned for 2 weeks and had to issue a public apology

She said you were attractive. She also noticed you were a slovenly fuck. Or she was just negging you

I didn't see her today. I think I did something wrong.

If you're even 33% right that she's interested in me, I'm not going to risk pics on Veeky Forums...

someone might tell me i could be a model every once in a while

its usually accompanied with "-if you were taller"

i dont really mind.

Ohhh I should try this with my gym crush :3 Maybe I'll get a fitness bf

>We kissed later.
dude you made a lesbot switch teams, thats pretty impressive you might have the goods and not even know it

You did nothing wrong. That is unless there's more you aren't telling?

I wish I was your gym crush.

Please just say hello to me.

Please...

i'm 100% right fucking trust me

if she was uncomfortable she wouldn't have asked you to help her again. just next time ask to meet up for coffee outside for the gym and escalate (ask to go back to her place/get laid).

>cant do one

wouldn't even be worth my time.

sounds like she was faking but are there really cardiofags who cant do a single pull up?

I don't think I'm not telling the whole story. I went about my routine after as if I just spotted a bench for any dude there.

im guessing it was not a girl lol

Why does no physique come close to the aestheicness of Zyzz? Some people are as big or bigger or whatever but they never seem to have the same look as Zyzz

Literally a god

This is my best compliment too
At least someone notices right, user?

fuck me that was so obvious

I meant what does the acronym mean

Thanks bros

I never get compliments. I'm too ugly and fat.

How did the conversation end? Did you smile or say goodbye to her on your way out?

If anything she probably figured you weren't interested, she's probably embarassed, women can't handle rejection.

>walking through house shirtless, just out of the shower
>turn a corner about to hit the stairs
>some rando chick is standing in the doorway which is adjacent to the stairs goin down
>smile and say hi
>pass by less than a foot in front of her
>once I'm down the stairs and out of view, hear her say to no one:
>"OMG he's so hot"
>brush it off and think she's making fun of me
kill me

We ended it with both of us agreeing that I'd boost her to the pull-up bar next time and I took off my glove (yeah, I wear gloves) and shook her hand, while looking into her amazing baby-blue eyes and smiling and exchanging names.

I didn't go Salesman-grip with the shake; just friendly.

She was on the leg press as I left and I gave her a casual nod and salute with my towel as I was walking out. She smiled and nodded back.

>Once, when I was at a concert/festival type thing with some friends, I was talking to a female friend and she said "I could see myself marrying someone like you user" She might not really have meant it to mean alot but god damn that felt good.

She did mean it. But she meant you're a good friend material that looks good, as opposed to you're a guy she'd want to get fucked by in a porta pottie.

Handsome, safe, friendzone.

Do not get oneitis for that chick. She fucked some guy at the festival...notice that it wasn't you.

"OH, you're not a 'lil guy"
(no I'm not shitting you)

context: I have 0 fashion sense (ill fitting clothes) so me and this date were stripping and looked over and saw me naked.
(I'm actually a swimmer mode.)

>I took it to mean she was 100% talking about my dick
>Instant testosterone/confidence boost led to the best sex I've ever had..

And y'all say Indians can't be Veeky Forums
Had to censor cant have kiddies ruin it for me

thats pretty cute

Post pic
Poo in loo

Pls be in London

"You'd be so pretty if you weren't fat." I'm not one to get bothered, so I considered it a compliment.
"You'd make a wonderful mother."

I don't leave the house, so other than those two from every day life, the only compliments I get are from people here.

Tren, test, t3 and clen. Those who do gear properly/go for asthetics hit zyzz-mode, and at that point it's genetics.

You are literally about to friend zone her. Go ask her out you dumb fuck

Been doing SS with decent amount of cardio. Bf dropping down. Face slimed out. Turns out I have a really nice jawline. Held the door for a girl going into the gas station a few days ago. She stops dead in he tracks and goes "oh my god you look like Jonny Sinns". I had no idea who he was so looked him up when I got home. Hands down best compliment I have ever gotten.

"I want you inside me."

"I like your tongue."

My step dad saw a pic of me on jewbook and called to tell me I had nice big quads and he's proud that I'm still lifting.

Your pretty fucking strong and your height and skeletal build make you an imposing figure, you've got tons of potential if only you had a shred of fucking discipline in your body to not eat trash and drink beer like u do.

Fuck compliments that don't offer advice, Noone needs their dick sucked they really need to hear it like it is

After showing a picture of Zyzz to my ex-fuckbuddy she said she liked my physique better. Women have 0 perception of what aesthetics is.

I would then autistically say okbye and walk away ;-;

so she was 16.
Noice!

This is applicable to everything.

Sensitivities are developed, not innate.

I'm an architect by profession and people simply have no idea what looks good and what doesn't, and yes, this includes you.

Okay user you got me hooked. I have to find out what happens next. Make a thread when you get some so we can know you made it.

Yesterday the taylor:
"You have a nice ass"(no homo??)

Two weeks ago a trap or shemale or whatever it was:
I would like to have a bf like you, why don't you come living with me?

One month or so ago at night at a concert, the bass player(male):
You are so fit and handsome

I'm like a homo magnet. I don't wear anything strange, don't make up, don't do anything homo, but they like me.

Yes, this is how working out has helped me with girls.
I'm not even homo(yet)

The only compliment from.a woman this month was a 60 yo telling me I am really buffed while touching arms.

Thanks Veeky Forums

GANGSTA
A
N
G
S
T
A

Someone called me a roider
thanks breh :')

Dunno why but this made me giggle lad

I remember reading this before, did you post this earlier in a thread about rough sex?

she sounds crazy as fuck

Shes fat isn't she? Is that why you covered her face?

Well played, mafuggah.

"I've never had a boyfriend with as much muscle as you"

I'm not even built senpaitachi. Been boxing for 7 years and i'm a fighter but all my strength has come from bodyweight shit and circuit training.

Didn't stop her splitting up with me either.

>Noice dick
>4 Different Guys
No Homo

gf about a couple of months ago
>i know you love this but you're starting to freak me out

I regulary see whores in the subway or out in the street who can't hlp but stare for minutes on end. Some of them lick their lips. Seriously, the best complimetns I've recieved were the silent ones.

Guy who works the front desk says I came in skinny and now I'm one of the stronger and better looking people there

a month ago I was at a club and met this milf ex national level powerlifter mammabearmode woman. we danced and she felt me up all over and told me I have an amazing body. feelzgoodman.jpg

>mammabearmode

I read that as manbearpig for some reason...

Good on you user.

Are you using steroids? (but I was natty)

Why does your gym have that? It's none of their damn business if someone's ruining their body! A gym is not competition!

I was once told that it was nice having a proper guy like me around, and that when I was a sperm cell I definitely didn't cheat in the race

Nice chest bro
-My grandmother

>Jonny Sinns

>when I was a sperm cell I definitely didn't cheat in the race

ahahahaha what the fuck

Shabbash mere bacche
Which country? What's the general attitude towards you(not other Indians) over there?

>compliment

lmao. She seems new to the gym. Her body is probably fucked, so she's giving it a few days. No one remembers the first 2 weeks.

I feel you

> been lifting for about a year
> leaving skellymode behind
> bro in gym reception and I are getting good friends
> come in last week
> "Whoa bro, looks like we need to get broader doors here for you soon!"

I'm still dyel and he knows it, but its fun anyways. Not many grills mirin yet, but brought one chubbie home last weekend. Took my shirt off
> "You look really good now, user"

Baby steps will get me there

:>

Jonny Sins pls stay.

We're all gonna make it bro

this is inspiring

>tinder match
>always fucked every date with my autism
>it goes reasonably well, only a dozen of "why do you stare at me and say nothing?"
>next day I ask what does she think, expecting something about my weirdness
>"user, you are really hot! Way out of my league"
feelsgreat.jpg

And I fucked her weeks later

you got that right you sick cunt

humility is a virtue, you can only make it once you know you will never make it

I've been getting more and more mired lately and a lot of people are commenting on my ass but I've had sex with a couple girls and didn't love it per se and really wanna try smashin twinky boipussy so I'm considering getting grindr
how likely am I to get STDs and die???

fuck yeah

>i dont really mind