Almost every morning i wake up at 6am to pee and i can't get back to sleep. What do i do Veeky Forums I'm losing it

Almost every morning i wake up at 6am to pee and i can't get back to sleep. What do i do Veeky Forums I'm losing it

Stop drinking fluids 2 hours before bed

install a very dim light in the bathroom just bright enough to keep you from pissing in the floor, and don't turn on any bright lights.

stay up until 6am so you won't be able to wake up since you're already awake. the body will try to fall asleep at exactly 6am instead
gotta confuse the body

I tried to stop drinking fluids 3 hours before and it didn't help, I wake up to piddle the smallest amount
I've already got an obscure auto dimming light setup to do all that.
It took me a while to not just do that out of insomnia

Just piss your bed

What's up man, I'm loosing it too, but probably for the wrong reasons

Do you have any pain or discomfort in your lower back?

physically I'm all good

Doctor said see psych, not really getting anywhere.
main conduit of stress is lack of ability to sleep.

What's going on with your life though? Why the sudden sleep issues??

Have you tried cannabis? Dude denver weed changed my life

It's not sudden though its pretty much been my whole life.

But not instead of not being able to fall asleep at first I just can't sleep after my peepee.
I got a tad of anxiety/depression though lifting/cardio is all i do to try fix that.

I do now and then but it doesn't seem to help me sleep or stay asleep as much as just eat a bunch.

Edibles are your friend

I've got some dry vaped week, I'll try cap that

How bright is it when you sleep?

Midnight and my room is almost pitch black

just chant "I will not wake up" as a mantra as you fall asleep. That way you will fall into a deep comma and never have to wake up again.

You're probably just getting older, I'm 29 and I wake up to pee a lot more during the night although I don't have any trouble falling back asleep. If I was you I'd just go to bed earlier and start my day at 6.

Everyday I wake up at 6am because some dumbass bird is wants to fuck

I'm about to buy a shotgun and takeout the bird

Had this problem when I started creatine OP. Best solution I found was to stay up or just do a morning jog for 1 mile.

Turns out that I was doing deeper sleeps staying up helped me fall asleep at 1030-1100 and get about 7ish hours or so

not OP but i have the same problem and when i do this i get dehydrated and my dick hurts

Just do some stretches. Even if you don't feel like going back to sleep, you'll be more limber and mobile throughout the day.

Try melatonin

OP any supplements or diet changes you have done recently?

your prostate is all retarded and you talk like a fag

seriously though, have your doctor fingerfuck your chocolate starfish to assess for benign prostatic hyperplasia

OP I had something similar till I changed out my matter for a nice memory foam one

What's wrong with waking up at 6am? That's like the best time to wake up.

waking up at 6 and going back to bed? Your already an hour late!

Poor nigs wake up after 7

adult diapers brah

You have to train your bladder. Hold in your pee as much as possible during the day, but piss as much as you can in the last two hours before bed

fuck off you piece of shit stoner

I'm only 20 though.

That sounds pretty good. i have been on the creatine.

doesn't work with the morning thing and makes me even more tired the next day unfortunatly

noot stack, fish oil, multi vitamins, creatine, rhodiola rosea, litre of soft drink a day,

Though the problem persists without these.

Thanks for the tip though i consider that a last resort

I didn't think it actually worked like that.

I want to wake earlier though i have trouble getting to sleep earlier

That sounds pleasant

don't get up to pee. the urge to pee is very much in your head. go back to sleep and it will go away untill you wake up.

Looked it up and seems the consensus is its bad for you though does work a little.

You don't have a problem. 6 am is a perfectly reasonable time to get up.

i should say its not the time, its just 6 hours after i fall asleep and i seem to need 9

Well go to sleep earlier then

Then i get the same issue earlier.

threads been helpful though

Op, have you tried staying up after you wake for like an hour or (doing some low level activity like reading) and then sleep again?

Apparently people used to do that a lot in the past. Sleep for like 4 hours, wake up, stay awake for an hour (reading, fucking, chatting up the neigbours) and then sleep another 3-4 hours.
Might work for you too.

If that does not work (try it for at least a week) you should just stay awake. Yeah you will feel tired, not just that day but more likely for the whole week because you are trying to shift your sleeping schedule. But stay with it. It usually takes around 3 weeks for your body to adapt. So after the first week it only gets easier.

I've read about that but i just tried going on my phone for a bit when i woke up which was probably a dumb idea. I'll give that a shot with reading or something.

Yea, don't use any electrical light. Just light a candle or so. And make sure to stay in bed, so reading would be easy to do.
And another thing, in case it being solely psychological.. accept that you wake at 6am to pee. Like, literally accept it and don't worry about it anymore. Make it part of your day. Because the more you fight it, the worse it could get.
It's the same when you know you have to sleep but just can't and then you get angry and anxious and whatnot about not being able to sleep, when you could just deal with it and accept that you won't fall asleep right now. Before you know it, you body will start helping you and you become tired.

It depends. I conditioned myself to pee all the time, so I always felt the need to pee. I had to detrain that

OP I also have this and have been up reading Veeky Forums for the last few hours this morning. I think it's just being old. I'm 37.

^this
dubs dont lie