Hey question for you, when a girl goes to get a "physical" and they take your blood and test it...

Hey question for you, when a girl goes to get a "physical" and they take your blood and test it, that isn't an std test right? Like wouldn't you have to ask to get an std test?

Why would it matter?

That is none of your concern.

It is, because otherwise I'm not going to answer something that could be googled. Worried about an STD you gave her you sick cunt? Or you worried she gave you one she wasn't aware she had?

gg either way, ruined for life.

whore

a blood test is general, and yes std's do fall under general sadly

gg

Well I'm a girl and im asking about my sister if y ou must know

So your sister is a whore and doesn't want people knowing she has STDs? Isn't that kind of fucked?

Does it run in the family?

No she is just worried, eh nvm youre being mean

The doctor will find out then
Your parents will find out
Might as well fess up now

Find out what? She doesnt know if she has anything.

Not always. Some doctors conduct a sexual risk assessment on their patients yearly. Often, patients have to request to be tested for STDs.

The doctor will find out if she does dumbass.

Oh my sides. This is exactly how my mom would respond to that comment.

from just a bloodtest? nobody said anything about stds. She hasnt been in 10 years so she was just getting a physical

If your sis is worried about having an STD she needs to ask specifically for an STD test, not get a physical and hope that results will show. Thats just retarded and irresponsible. If it was me and I thought I had an STD you bet your ass Id be in that office demanding a test.

At my last physical they took my blood too. It was just to check my iron levels and things like that.

girl?

Boy or girl makes no difference, you mong. They aren't going to test for every disease or syndrome under the sun unless you indicate there's the potential they will find something/have a specific concern

Stupid non gel barrier tubes.

"That is none of your concern." - user, guy who is completely unidentifiable but still self conscious about some dick taint he got.
Your asking help, entertain us with a story at least for our troubles helping you figure out your viral peen problems.

read further into the thread, please replace "dick taint" and "viral peen" with "vag goo" and "chlamydia cavern"

CBC doesn't test for an STI, an elevated segmented neutrophil count can indicate a bacterial infection, but a swab and culture test would be necessary to determine the presence of a bacterial STI, unless of course they were going to Planned "kill all the nigger babies" Parenthood to get a "blood test" for HIV known as an ELISA test, which would later need to be confirmed via western blot.

t. RN

btw, if you end up being prescribed Keflex, take the whole bottle you god damn degenerate

not necessarily? i get blood tests done regularly because i want to make sure i'm not... you know... dying or some shit.

also i'm anemic and need to get my iron levels tested. i like to make sure i'm not deficient in anything else, either.

>wouldn't you have to ask to get an std test?
Yes, and if your sister's worried about STDs, she should.
It's not smart to just wait and hope you're clean, and neither is it morally correct to go around banging dudes (or chicks) when you know you might be infected with an STD.

The doctor is not allowed to reveal the results to anyone, even her parents. In the US and UK they're not allowed to reveal anything except child abuse and imminent threats of bodily harm (which they have to report to the cops).

last time i got blood taken it they just checked cholosterol and shit that being said if you think you have an std get tested m8

Patient-physician confidentiality famalam

STD tests are routine for single individuals undergoing a physical.

Your Mom sounds like a sweetie