Do I have high estrogen or low test or what. My body is shaped like a females but I am a 20 year old male...

Do I have high estrogen or low test or what. My body is shaped like a females but I am a 20 year old male. Also I have been lifting consistently and bulking for more than a year but these are my 5 rep maxes in pounds:
>squat - 155
>bench - 115
>deadlift - 175
>OHP - 85
Wtf is wrong with me and what can I do to escape these shitty genetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

testosteroneresource.com/?ingredients=boron
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's another pic and btw I'm 6'2" 185 lbs

You would be a super hot chick.

>Do I have high estrogen

Yes. You have gyno, and wide hips.

Avoid estrogen promoting foods and go to a doctor.

Pls be in pittsburgh bby

(Yes, you have low test)

>see thumbnail
>my dick is interested
>expand thread
>its a dude. insta-deflation

yea you definitely have the skeletal structure of a girl

What kind of routine are you following that those are your big lifts after a year of training? Those are numbers you get within your first month, and that's starting low.

top kek didnt even look at his lifts

P A T H E T I C

literally the lifts of a girl who had been training for a year

are you sure you're a male OP? functioning testes?

London!
Just be a trap op. You have the perfect genetics for it. Are you sure you don't feel like a sissy? Are you sure you were assigned the right gender?

You need to ask your doctor for Spironolactone. You will be AMAZED at the results

I've made a doctor's appointment recently. How do I go about telling the doctor my problem? Like how do I explain and what do I say

those tits and hips tell me yes

someone do the Klinefelters comment

People are mistaking your thighs for your hips. Your body is fine, start dropping weight and the muscle will come out. Your lifts are also fine for a year, just push yourself a little more.

1. It looks like you just skipped your obliques and side crunches.

2. Don't be a little bitch up the weight. Weight doesn't lie, the more weight you put on the stronger you get.

eat more keep lifting. and pay attention to your diet!! your getting there

"Doctor I have gynocomastia, my strength is weak (no offense), and wide thights, I think I have low testosterone, can you see what is wrong?"

From then on its up to him.

Its easy...............

after seeing pictures like this people are still falling for deadlift and squat meme. honestly, that is a completely fucked up waist, due to oblique growth by dlift and squats mostly.

people would have better physique by benching once a week lol

I started with strong lifts 5x5 for 3 months where I started with the bar for everything and I was able to add 5 pounds each time for a while but that stopped happening so I switched to a 4 day upper and lower split for another few months and I didn't make much strength gains there and now I have been doing PPL for a while and pretty much I try to add weight once I succeed with 3x5 on the main lifts but I always fail after like 3 reps so I deload and repeat and pretty much make no progress even tough I am eating 3500 calories which is a 500 calorie surplus

>deadlift and squats
>meme
you better me b8ing

OP hasn't achieved any "growth" by deadlifting 175.

Dude there are fucking teenagers at my gym that can lift the same amount as me on their first day I don't think this is normal and idk if I should cut when my numbers are already so low

you look sexy op

I know it's you, Tim.

What are you talking about?

Fucking christ.

I am attracted to females but I have never felt manly in my life

SS after a little under a year.
squat 235 x 5
Diddly 345 x 5
OHP 130 x 5
bench 205 x 5

keep at it OP! dont listen to the haters!

I think I have low sperm count because when I ejaculate my cum doesn't shoot out it just dribbles out and it's a very small amount

work on shoulder muscles and squat like a bitch would

Refer to I've tried upping the weight and I fail each time my bench has been the same for months

stop drinking bottled water and take some boron pills my nigga
testosteroneresource.com/?ingredients=boron

I figure you'd be popular in jail op

Who is this?

>I've tried upping the weight and I fail each time
>my bench has been the same for months
you plateaued; that's probably because you're not eating enough proteins and good carbs.
also, get a workout partner or hire a trainer at the gym. they will work you good boy

Wouldn't squatting make it worse? I feel like it would just increase the imbalance between my upper and lower body and I need to focus on my upper body

You are masturbating too much.

if you squat and get big leg muscles you wont feel weird about your curvy figure anymore; it'll all go together nice and you'll look hot

Won't squatting make me even curvier

are you female to male, you literally have the lower half of a woman.

OP is fake and gay and probably using the picture of a transitioning transexual to troll the fuck out of you you dumb niggers

actual klinefelters, congratulations.

It won't ever get better even if you start pinning or get on TRT. You're also most likely infertile. I'm sorry but it's already over.

>tfw have p wide thighs like in OPs pic as well

is there no cure, my lower half has literally always been pear shaped

get hormone levels checked.get checked for klinefelters. get a dexa scan to see if your femurs just stick out really far. avoid xenoestrogens. also OP not trying to diss you but you look indian and indians and asians typically have the most estrogenic diets so focus on dat shit.

>OPH:130

is this a joke

are you indian? I have very similar physique to you i am just a bit more muscular and trust me it will get better. i have doubts to that it might be estrogen that made our bodies look this way but with the little training i have done and how much better my body looks i doubt its the case. do allot of pullups and shoulder exercises and that will solve most of your problems trust me.

99-100% of klinefelters have like raisin size testes so if you don't, it's probably not that and just shit genetics.

c-can you put a bra on? N-no homo

op u faggot

You desperately need gyno surgery, it costs like 5k i believe. Take out a loan, do anything

after your surgery, cut out sugar, cut and start lifting

Schoolgirl kekked

The SS+GOMAD meme strikes again.