Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Donald trump vs Ted Cruz

>tfw nose crooked from eating shit once

now that you mention it
i have ever seen a mouthbreather with a beard

I never mouth breathed never and I've never seen my cheekbones once, and as a kid I was a turbo skeleton too.

What about when talking?

tfw nose was blocked constantly as a child due to shitty sinuses.
tfw mouth breather but trying to fix it.
tfw it's already fucked up my teeth and currently have braces correcting that.
;_;

cheekbones are genetics too..

>tfw nosebreather
>tfw I look eerily similar to an IRL version of the top cartoon

This is fucking retarded, and so are you, since you don't understand the cause-effect relation. Mouth-breathing is a symptom of something else, which also causes you to look like a zombie, usually a deviated septum (the crooked nose) or sleep apnea (the tired eyes). Going backwards isn't going to fix anything, you absolute cretin. Furthermore, simply changing the way you breathe fixes none of those issues just because some epic memerino image on the internet told you so (you think someone would just post lies on the internet?).

Are you seriously so retarded so as to think that breathing through your nose your shit teeth will get fixed? That the bones in your jaw will grow again? That you bf% will drop for your cheekbones to become visible or that they'll grow?

I swear, sometimes people on this board are so stupid it physically hurts. Simple logic is above your mental faculties, I suggest you kill yourself.

This, there's no going back.

My face is kinda skewed because of mouthbreathing, I have a deviated septum. The most we can do is alert everyone of this problem so that no children have to go through the same.

I also suspect sleep apnea because I'm always so fucking sleepy. My jaw suffered too with the mouthbreathing, but fortunately my teeth are straight.

The most you can do is put braces to fix jaw and teeth problems, but you can't change the bone structure.

Learn to live with it and don't let your (possible) future children go through the same, it fucking sucks.

jesus dude do you know how many kinds are permanently sick and mouth breathing? do we have an epidemic of recessed chins?

nigga please just don't breed.

that's ALL im asking.

>how many kinds
>kinds
>nigga

kys

Sorry m8lad, I'm a dentist and that's not what caused it. You were just genetically predisposed for that to happen, mouth breathing is a sign something is wrong, it doesn't cause anything else on it's own. The reason most people seem to think that to be the case is because it always appears with the other symptoms of a certain disease. For example, having nasal polyps - it's not the mouth breathing that caused them to form, it's the polyps that caused the mouth breathing. Same with most other shit. Yes, it's wrong and it must get fixed, but on its own it means literally nothing, and it is actually healthier to breathe through your mouth if nose breathing is difficult, since an improper supply of oxygen to the brain will cause it to slowly get fucked in the long term (sleep apnea studies, also why people that have it should sleep with those masks on).

This is the same logic I see in my shithole of a country when it comes to diabeetus - people here literally think that drinking too much water can give you diabeetus and that not drinking too much when thirsty will prevent getting the beetus. Why? Because diabetics always feel thirsty, but that's a symptom, not the cause of beetus. This pictures the retardation of that line of thought perfectly, and it's quite funny, but that's literally the same thing people like OP and others in this thread are doing now, blaming the issue on a symptom of a larger problem, and thinking that solving the symptom will eventually resolve everything.

so yeah if you remove the n you get the actual word

i accidentally mistyped.

hard for a spergo sergeant to process i know

>tfw nosebreather all my life
>tfw look like mouthbreather

teeth I'm pretty sure is genetics as is jawline and most physical bone structure. The only good stuff I have are potential cheek bones but I'm a babyface Manlet so that's not happening soon

Mike Mew would disagree.

Also, the analogy with diabeetus is not correct in this case. I'm not saying we should all breath through our noses even if we might fuck ourselves up, I'm saying mouthbreathing will also get you fucked up. More than 2 doctors already told me I might get hypertension and sleep apnea because of it.

Well I hope Mike Woof agrees

Mouth breathing as an adult means you probably have sleep apnea already, I suggest you record yourself while you sleep. It's nothing to be scared of and it's incredibly common, and yes, it does cause hypertension, among other things. It's the sleep apnea that causes the mouth breathing, not the other way around.

How do I fix my uneven cheeks?

... hypertension .. due to .. mouth breathing?

what kind of convoluted fucking pathogenesis were they using to reach that conclusion?

grass is green sky is blue ergo mouth breathing causes hypertension?

Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment

the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

the proper posture
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency

>Mike Woof
Mike Cunt also agrees.

>It's the sleep apnea

Isn't sleep apnea the result of bad breathing? Bad breathing doesn't come from nothing.

He told me it has to do with the unconscious effort of breathing through the nose with blocked airways. Sorry if I'd rather trust multiple trained doctors than an anonymous poster on a indonesian silk spinning chat room.

the effort .. of breathing through the mouth .. causing your blood pressure to rise to = > 140 mmHg

in a 18 - 30 year old?

jesus christ.

REALLY?

i could ACCEPT it'd possibly exacerbate hypertension in a 80 year old

but you're actually arguing a healthy young person would have their blood pressure deranged into hypertension due to breathing through the mouth rather than the nose.

>but you're actually arguing a healthy young person would have their blood pressure deranged into hypertension due to breathing through the mouth rather than the nose.

I'm repeating what several doctors said. They also didn't say I'd instantaneously get hypertension, just that I might get that way because of it, probably when I'm older.

The only thing I'd argue is that obstructed nose airways is not healthy at all. I think you can agree with that.

.. right ..

you're changing your tune now.

it started out as a sharp statement

> MOUTH BREATHING = HYPERTENSION

now it's

> mouth breathing will maybe give you hypertension later in life.

im assuming these doctors are dentists?

the only research on this subject is from 1990 that showed a minor difference in high exertion nasal breathin vs mouth breathing

the rest are fringe borderline tinfoil hat tier shit akin to mike mew.

obviously we can deduce the mechanism is going to be oxygenation, it makes sense to believe your sao2 will be lower breathing exclusively through the mouth than through the nasal passage.

the idea that a 20 year old would have their sao2 deranged enough to cause their heart to compensate via increased systolic in the long term is

i d i o t i c

>you're changing your tune now.

So... are you... a retard... with a fixation... on elipses?

First of all, I stated unconscious breathing through the NOSE might cause it. You said through the mouth.

Secondly, I never said it would make me instantaneously hypertense, I only ever repeated what doctors told me. I don't claim to know more than trained doctors. And no, they were not dentists.

Another user also agreed with me? Oh wow, which anonymous poster on Veeky Forums should I trust?? :^)

Wasn't a mouthbreather, just rested my tongue at the bottom of my mouth rather than ideal top of mouth. Stopped looking like a mouthbreather, look mostly better quickly but now my cheekbones are more visible I realise one side of my jaw is constantly swollen because of TMJ shit

no im driving home how fucking stupid this line of logic is

i could just post a picture of somebody pinching the bridge of their nose in frustration at the absolute RETARDATION they're being bombarded with

or i could put an elipses

you wanna get mad about it?

cool, you and some guy who don't understand the human cardiac system think something is true.

anybody with even a basic understanding of human physiology are going

> well .. that doesn't really make sense.

but at least you two guys know what you're talking about i guess

lemme know how that hypertension at 20 goes due to mouth breathing. lmao.

Neckbeards breathe like air is going out of style all the time

>started lifting and dieting
>lost 15lbs
>facial gains so far are unreal
Ffs guys I could've been a Chad in highschool.

>I trust doctors
>"WOW ARE YOU RETARDED LMAO"

>anybody with even a basic understanding of human physiology are going
> well .. that doesn't really make sense.

>more effort breathing through nose
>completely normal and won't affect you in the long run

lol

exactly.

glad you understand.

I have no intention whatsoever to believe that an actual qualified doctor told you that. Either you're long, or the doctor is a return, I don't really care because it all boils down to this anyways:
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Fucking autocorrect.
Lying, retard

My best friend has a typical mouthbreather face. It's a shame because her body is amazing, she has some of the nicest tits I've ever seen.

>You are now breathing through your nose.jpg

>nosebreather in the streets
>mouthbreather in the sheets

how do i fix this