Lets play a little game

Post the genres of music you like and we guess the methods you use to work out.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPShqXDLIr4
youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg
youtube.com/watch?v=BbwF_OYVcdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

euro dance music
house music
thrash
old rap/hip hop
classical

Actual and experimental dance music that's minimal

I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole with dance music

dreampop
shoegaze
grunge
60s psych
blues
folk

brosplit or ppl

what the fuck are either of those things?

Euro dance music, old country hits, Elvis, and wang chung

powerlifting, low reps, high weights.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPShqXDLIr4

Guess mine

sucking a ton a dick,
taking it up the ass for the cause
speed balling
meth binges
fasted running from the law
rotting in prison

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=DPShqXDLIr4
jazzersizing

>Every guess is Powerlifting or PPL

Don't forget zumba

spot on, good guess m9

math rock
post rock
emo
pop punk
brutal dm

crossfit

1000% correct :^)

woohoo, I am good at this. I guessed because it sounds like you wear yourself out with your music.

Also no.. because idk what brosplit or ppl fucking is.

Tropical/Deep House
Classic Rock
Psychedelic Rock - Love Hendrix & Floyd
Blues

Did you just recently find out about online fitness communities?

Brosplits are bodybuilder splits where each day is a different muscle group. You might offend someone in person by calling it this if they're on that type of program. Depends on how well they can take a joke

PPL is Push Pull Legs
Day one push movements
Day two Pull
Day three Legs

youtube.com/watch?v=06643umEJZg

Vaporwave
Hip hop
Pop
Punk
Pop punk
Trance
Hardstyle
Psychedelic rock
Blues-trap

Light cardio with the occasional 5 lbs dumbell curl

Ss + gomad?

You wear a sweatband.
You use unmarked dumbbells.
You wear a leopard print speedo to the gym

Do I really seem like that much of a faggot?

hardcore punk
post hardcore
hip hop
trip hop
folk

metal
country
folk
vaporwave
trap

I resent that, I listen to vaporwave and new pop/underground hip hop shit and I just squatted 4 1/2 plates for 5 reps, I don't think your tastes in music has anything to do with how much you lift.

minutes of stretches,
reps of 2.5 lb dumbbell curls.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=BbwF_OYVcdo

Yes, and Yes! holy shit nice guessing!

Synthwave/Retrowave
Late 90's / Early 00's Nu Metal
Black Metal
Thrash Metal
Doom Metal
Melodic Death Metal
Kpop

I exclusively listen to Hardcore History and Hugh Nibley's lectures on the Book of Mormon.

You get leg day in by surfing /b/

germanic classical/romantic era chamber music

You prefer to hoist your weights

Why did you post this? Just curious.

It's what he listens to

I haven't been on /b/ in years, thank you.

this shit is stupid. Just call it a split. Also nobody have properly guessed me OP's method of working out.

OOOhhhh It's T-swift. You go to the gym regularly and max out when you think of her.

>just call it a split

Might as well just call it "exercise" if you're not concerned with the details

perfect! I am glad we streamlined it. Good work user.

this is obviously your first day on Veeky Forums
you are meant to lurk on Veeky Forums for at least a few months before you start chatting shit
fucking cancer stop ruining this site.

Vaporwave
Hip Hop
KPop
Thrash Metal

>I have been working out for 2 months and suddenly I correct people for not knowing irrelevant splits.

My man

>ppl
>irrelevant

nigga...

Really explain to makes it more special? What makes it more useless than a normal split.

For one, more training frequency. Muscles build during recovery, which only takes a few days. Also splits tend to emphasize a shit load of volume and accessories, which is unnecessary for most people. You can get done more with less if you do it right. Do some research, you'll find a lot of people who prefer them.

Lots of dumb bell flies
You like to throw weights on the ground to make them look heavier
You only do incline bench
When you finish, you cheer yourself on with a "woooot"

I know what your saying now...its basically an works out upper/lower via pull and push movements? But why some simple? What is someone needs to isolate a specific body part?

Drone
Shoegaze
Jazz
Post-Punk
Noise

You like to take your time and make steady gains.

>what if someone needs to isolate a specific body part?

Then do the exercise. Start with the heavy compounds, then do the isos at the end.

idk dude. I much prefer my way of things. Kudos to you though. I definitely would overwork if I did my workout then did isolation. Just seems weird to me lol. Im prob overworking as it is anyways.

Rap
Black metal
Drone

I'm not gonna judge you for what you choose to do, I've just personally had more success with a push/pull than a 3 day split. Question though -

>I definitely would overwork if I did my workout then did isolation

Do you not do isos as part of your workout? What does your routine look like?

just a normal split dude nothing special. I try to separate body parts to not overwork them. Idr them off the top of my head but like you should know what i mean...its a fairly common thing.

You wear basketball shorts and tennis shoes to the gym but squat in just socks.
You have a weak OHP

I have to get going, but one last thing. Take this whatever way you want to take it.

If you don't have a solid, well thought-out training plan, you are going to make zero progress. The fact that you can't even tell someone what routine you do leads me to believe you just go to the weight room and "do whatever" without any structure or real goal.

This is going to sabotage your progress something fierce. Do some research; bb.com for example has tons of good routines for people depending on what they want to accomplish with training. If you go into it without guidance, you'll be a skinnyfag forever.

Thrash metal
Speed Metal
Technical death metal
NWOBHM
Anything melodic and djenty
Basically all metal

J pop
J rock
Video game soundtracks

I agree. I didn't explain well enough. I have been working out for about 10 plus years. To be honest "going to the gym" is not my sport. That being said I do go to the gym and work out w.e was not worked out the other day and so on. I constantly change it up to avoid any sort of steady routine. That being said I mix it up so much .I really have no real routine but do workout steadily. Whats funny is I actually found the beginning of my split on BB.com and its changed so many times since. Im huge on just getting out there and doing some rowing, cycling running etc etc. Thanks for the insight though

Your exercise includes getting up to grab pretzel rods and a coke because "I have the munchies, man"

Rap and R&B mostly, some rock.

80's goth rock
EDM in general
Black metal
Triphop
Occult rock
Musique Concrete