Be black south african

>be black south african
>study south african history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHLTKZ05zM4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DMhv0jBTNvU
youtube.com/watch?v=WXpAiMOyb8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're not Khoisan you have to go back.

imagine how jews must feel when they study any history at all

Zuma's out and his retarded ex wife isn't in. Shouldn't you be happy today, now at least maybe SA does not become the next Zimbabwe.

Just keep voting ANC, the new boss will make it all better.

You can do it, South Africa!

kill the whitey that will make it all better

Feels bad man

>imagine how jews must feel when they study any history at all
its a religion, im christian and i dont consider european chistianity my history

hebrew history is not "jew" history

What part of South Africa history was hard for the blacks?

From Whitey shows up to 1994 was kinda nasty

I wonder who is behind this post

your point only makes sense because you're deliberately misunderstanding me. I'm talking about ethnic jews

From the fall of the Zulu Kingdom to 1994. Blacks where always shit on by the whites

>black south african
No such thing.There are Afrikaneers that are the only South Africans and Kaffirs.You are a Kaffir

And afterwards too

Wat?
Whitey come and turn a plain into a country, let you in, give you jobs, let you organize your life the way you want...

The British occupation was pretty brutal, I give you that, but at least the blacks didn't went in the concentration camps.

They had to do this ID card project to try to contain the banditism, but that can hardly be called oppression.

Are you suggesting that black South Africans right now are oppressed by whites? Do you have any idea of how silly it is? There is barely any white left at any position of power.

OP, I'm so sorry for you and your thread, it will turn to absolute shit. It might be a relief for you that this si the perfect /pol/tard fly trap containment thread and likely will save the quality of many other threads. So thanks taking one for the team!

Not really my point user. Economically blacks did have it a little better under apartheid. However Apartheid South Africa treated the blacks like shit, the South African police open fired on black student protesters in 1976. Apartheid treated blacks like dirt you can't deny that

The South African police opened fire on blacks only once ?

>However Apartheid South Africa treated the blacks like shit,
No shit. Do you know how violent that part of the world is? The brits were the same in every part of the empire, yet they were this violent only in SA. How would you explain that?

>the South African police open fired on black student protesters in 1976
I don't know that even but since it is SA, I am going to assume the protestors were charging the comps with planks and lead pipes.

No, they've done it multiple times (Sharpville Massacre, Bisho Massacre, etc) but why th fuck would you shoot schoolchildren

>No shit. Do you know how violent that part of the world is? The brits were the same in every part of the empire, yet they were this violent only in SA. How would you explain that?

What the fuck? Don't just change the focus, we are talking about South Africa. Just because someone else does it doesn't mean it's alright to do something against morals.

And about the black students demonstration
>The Soweto uprising was a series of demonstrations and protests led by black school children in South Africa that began on the morning of 16 June 1976.
Students from numerous Sowetan schools began to protest in the streets of Soweto in response to the introduction of Afrikaans as the medium of instruction in local schools.[2] It is estimated that 20,000 students took part in the protests. They were met with fierce police brutality. The number of protesters killed by police is usually given as 176, but estimates of up to 700 have been made.[3][4][5] In remembrance of these events, 16 June is now a public holiday in South Africa, named Youth Day.[6]

No reports of violence until the police showed up
>

>Sharpville Massacre
I know this one and it is a fraud.

>SA authorities want to give ID cards to lawful resident to contain the flow of ilegals
>various gangs of illegals start to burn and loot to protest it
>One of them, the ANC have some success
>The much smaller PAC want his share of the cake
>Spent mounts to agitates the dwellers of the many ghettoes
>In Sharpeville, they organize a big manifestation
>Walk to the nearest post station
>Literally 5000 angry protestors vs 50 cops
>Cops know what happened to the cops who didn't defended their lives
>Protestors enter the fence around the police station
>Yell a lot and show various blunt objects
>Despite all the warnings of the cops, they still get close to the line of cops at the gate.
>Young men had to kill to avoid being tortures to death and played with
>All the bodies are IN the land of the police station
>Masive propaganda ensue
>"They were just playing" "It was not threats but songs" "They had no weapons" "It was pacifist"

You know the worse part? It is now the international day to remember how whites oppress blacks. Yep, this is the event celebrated this day.

>children
That lie again?

The white people in SA always treated the blacks as fairly as physically possible. The brits were brits.

Do you realize, you admitted yourself it all started when they wanted the national tongue to be used in school?

What kind of "black" are you talking about?
Colour black or African black?

Miss whitey yet?

Going to post some things I have saved from the last thread.

>south african in shoddy rundown classroom >studying south african history
>takes a look out of the window to his left
>sees a black man being burned alive for rape
>ohokay
>furiously jots down notes
No need for history books when history is unfolding all around you :'^)

>cant greentext properly >has a south african education no doubt

And now, I want you to listen to some words from the fucking top boss of the ANC.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHLTKZ05zM4&feature=youtu.be

I forgot to mention.

THIS
IS
THE
FUCKING
PRESIDENT
OF
SOUTH
AFRICA!

OP here, that's ok I plan to leave this shithole anyways. Probably to Zambia or Botswana.

>now at least maybe SA does not become the next Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwes case is special.

>at least the blacks didn't went in the concentration camps

They did get sent to the camps in large numbers in the 2nd Boer wars

Boers deserve it desu

>c*ngoid
>south african
Pick one

why do niggers act like they own south africa?

They have all the economic power and any real development for closing the inequality gap is pretty much gone because the measures which were done in developed countries can't be done in South Africa. Same for Namibia too.

Would you take an Irish president singing "Come Out Yet Black and Tans" as seriously as you're taking this?

>The white people in SA always treated the blacks as fairly as physically possible. The brits were brits.

That's bullshit and you know it

>Do you realize, you admitted yourself it all started when they wanted the national tongue to be used in school?

The plan was to make them both learn English and Afrikaans at the same time and to split the courses taught between the languages arbitrarily. This would lead to a school curriculum that would develop a group of students with shitty proficiency in both languages. Blacks thus couldn't choose which language they wanted their kids taught in. nearly all would pick English only education if they had to pick but the Afrikaaners got bitchy over this so they forced Blacks to do both!

Whites on the other hand could choose to have an all Afrikaans or an all English system.

The ANC is not a group of illegal migrants.

Different user here.
Boers are not comparable to Black and Tans. Also, I doubt you can find one.

>That's bullshit and you know it
Eh, I'm reading wikipedia and not finding much other than lack of equal distribution of public goods.
It doesn't look like average white civilians carried out comparable violence and thievery to the revolutionaries.

>circlejerk picture
>ignores the fact that the african race is the pinacle of human evolution
Go cry me a river, critter.

>children
oh user

They had the state do that shit you idiot

Answer this: If blacks were oppressed and had it bad in SA, why does tens of millions of blacks immigrated from the rest of Africa to SA every decade?
When the Nazis started to oppress the Jews, the Jews in Germany fled to the US, England, France and the promised land. They didn't had to start kiling them, just when they broke the shops and made a strong police controls, the Jews started to move.
When the communists started to oppress the bourgeoisie, they left before the revolution was over.
When the Catholic started to oppress the Protestants, the Protestant left.
When the states where Protestantism was the official religion started to oppress Cathos, the Cathos left.
When Turks started to oppress Kurds, many Kurds left.
But not in SA. In SA, when blacks are oppressed, they stay and tens of millions want to come.

Why?

So, they wanted to force the immigrants and sons of immigrants to speak the language of the country? How oppressive.

Daily reminder that the Boers arrived in South Africa before the Bantu did.

Ireland is still being occupied by the British invader to this very day.
Meanwhile Zuma is more of an invader in South Africa than the white Boers ever were.

>Oh lord they want to give us education
>Please save us from this horrible oppression

nroe misty

Ireland gives no shits about North Ireland. It's a complete waste to the British government and is totally not worth a fight since there's barely any catholic Irish there due to brit pop displacement.

oh no it's retarded

Fun fact: Israel hate black Jews.

You're right, the Black and Tans aren't immortalized as heroes in a fuck huge national shrine

Which makes sense since the Boers were heroes and the Black and Tans were the opposite of heroes.

Fuck you, its not a race, you arent semitic nor related to hebrews

Take the dick out of your mouth, kid

>it's not a race
Shut the FUCK up cracker. The last think you subhuman wh*teboi crackers will see us is breeding your white bitches before we behead your devil asses.

#
#
>have this subpar education
>we want better education !
>have some bullets then

I don't like Africans but you guys are just being ridiculous now.

On topic post. This is what happened to many Boers.

If they were asking for a better education, why were they made about an national ID card? And why do they charged police stations with sticks?

>subpar education

[citation needed]

Not him but I am a white South African.

Educationally, blacks were given extremely shitty resources compared to their white counterparts.

Apartheid was much like America's separate but equal myth in that blacks were simply given shittier resources all around.

Black people in apartheid era South Africa were second class citizens in every sense of the word.

>national ID card
Probably because they didn't want to let a state over which they had no control, have more control on them.
>sticks
Student protesters sometimes arm themselves, like they did in America and Europe around the same time. Shooting them is usually not necessary.

What the fuck did you just do?

>Shooting coons armed with spears
Literally the greatest feat the Boer people have ever accomplished according to that monument, it's fucking embarrassing honestly

And what about legal residents of SA who were blacks?

They didn't wanted the state to know who is who, a necessity to fight the tsunami of crime and the illegal immigration?

Who is the "they", here? Who could possibly be against that?

In US and EU, they are not students. They register in universities to pretend they are not NEETs but they don't study. They live off other people's money and go break stuff when they feel angry about life. We still have to see one torturing a cop, let alone a civilian.

Do you just not know what the Great Trek is?

Be honest and tell me: if a hundred blacks with spears were waling your way, would you shoot them?
youtube.com/watch?v=DMhv0jBTNvU

The cenotaph celebrates Blood River dipshit, it's the most prominent thing inside that LARP cathedral

>And what about legal residents of SA who were blacks?

The exact same. It was across the board.

Need more children students?

youtube.com/watch?v=WXpAiMOyb8w

I want to believe you, but can you show me some raw datas?

>who is they ?
The people who opposed it. I don't know more about them, but I know that it is only logical not to admit to being registered by an undemocratic state.

What's your point?

How is it not celebrating shooting coons armed with spears then? It's exactly what happened

The monument celebrates the struggles of the Voortrekkers and their founding of the Boer republics. One element of the monument refers to the Battle at Blood River, which is one of the cases where the Voortrekkers had to fight for their lives and futures against an overwhelming enemy.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you implying that Apartheid was entirely directed at foreign black people?

It was across the board and along racial lines. Hell, I remember seeing signs like this often times in my childhood. I'd honestly recommend checking out the Wikipedia entry for Apartheid for a good cursory explanation. Plenty of sources there.

I don't have any handy besides my own experiences growing up.

>OY VEY. WE SCAMMED GOY COUNTLESS TIMES THROUGHOUT HISTORY

that was the WHITES you nigger.

My state is not really a democracy and we have mandatory national ID cards. This is a problem for no one, not even the far left. Really, I don't see the point of this uprising, unless the ID card, unless they were illegal immigrants.

I am sure things happen for a reason. If there was an apartheid state, it mean it somehow was necessary to the people in power. The people in power never give a fuck about race, except in one or two cases but in this particular case, the people in power (brits) were not even from the same race than the poor whites.
So, we know the people in power made poor whites and poor blacks live separately and it was not for the well being of the poor whites.

So, what was the reason behind it all?

If I remember well, the ID cards were branded as what could end the apartheid. Their would be places, not for whites and coloured but for ID cards holders and for illegals, but I am not sure if we can trust politicians.

Nice try but blazing archon is a white creature

You realize that modern day South Africa received TWICE the amount of immigrants from SSA then Apartheid South Africa?

Yes. Let this be a lesson for when blacks will be a majority in Europe. You let them win and this is what happen.

But you forgot to answer the question, if they were oppressed, why would they stay and why the others would come?

Because apartheid South Africa actually at least tried enforcing its border security.

Yet those blacks still preferred to live in brutal mean racist south Africa rather than whatever shit hole they came from and then have the gall to demand they be treated like the people that made the place

What did any of those black people do to create the shit situations in their home country. Ultimately the ones to blame are a variety of colonial powers and then a series of brutal African dictators.

>niggers dindu nuffin, it’s all Whitesy fault
typical nig mentality and why the Chinese are eating you all alive.

Did I say purely whitey? It's a mix of both colonial fuck ups and then a series of brutal dictatorships by native Africans.

At the end of the day the average African had little to no hand to play in the fucked up situation in their homeland. If I was in their boat I'd do the same damn thing.

Maybe they should have built a functioning society capable of repelling invaders or being colonized on amicable terms instead of being retarded barbarians

>itt let me tell you about your country

poltards should be gassed

You still aren't answering his question though. Why migrate to South Africa if it's so bad for blacks?

Because it's still better than whatever shithole they came from. Better to be oppressed and have the chance to change it than be dead.

>At the end of the day the average African had little to no hand to play in the fucked up situation
No, they did. Who else ? Functioning countries do not function because they have no greedy politicians or violent conflicts in their past, but because the average citizen does its part to support and develop stable and efficient social relationships.
The average African is at least to blame for not taking a hand in those issues, but often he did.

Then put up with being fucking oppressed and appreciate you're not in whatever backwards shit hole you fled from. If you can't build a damned home and you're neighbor lets you sleep in his barn then don't bitch about not getting a place in the house.

>things were great until we got the power back from whypipo and ruined everything

I'd cry too