>the past 3 weeks she's been getting into going to the gym
>which is great
>except she really wants to work out with me
>she wants a gym buddy cause she doesn't like using using machines by herself
>she's very adamant about getting me to work out with her as a gym buddy
>however
>currently on strict Candito 6 Week program
>I refuse to let anything come in my way of doing every workout at full force
>have told her several times (in the nicest way possible) that I do intense work outs and it'd be sub-optimal for us to work out together
>she wants to do them with me anyways
>I don't fucking want to
>but she's so fuckig wifeable

What do

Let her see you work your hardest, let her see your dedication.
Try to get her into it, even if she can't keep up she still tried

Just ask her out on a date
>JUST

bring her with you, make dinner plans, shower, shave balls, go to dinner, go home, smash genitals together, lightly scratch her back after you get done nutting with just your nuts hanging out, repeat repetitions as necessary until you get to the point where she remembers to buy you milk on the way home and you binge watch Netflix on the couch with the cute rescue dog you guys adopted at Petsmart

Do your regular workout

do some shitty workout with her, most girls don't take the gym seriously if she does just train her and she will understand

Do your workout
Then do a half ass workout later with her user, easy enough

Squad goals senpai, desu

She want to see you in action bro

Chick in OP's post looks legit crazy. Like take a shovel to your car crazy. Call the police and claim rape crazy. Give herself a black eye and show up at your work crazy.

no user, you are the crazy one

That's not a chick.

Sauce?

Sean pls go

thats trappy

Trappy from /plg/, she quit tho

do you like her?
lift with her
go see her between your sets, do abs together after, show her how to squat when you warm up.
theres only one girl who i lift with just because she loves doing squats as much as i do, currently got her to bench as well. at the start of the summer she couldnt do 1 pull up now shes doing sets of 5
>spoiler she has a bf and its not me ;_:
>he hates me cuz he thinks theres something between us
>theres only something in my dreams

she'll fall in love with you, be a fucking man and workout. once she sees you fucking dedicated and manly as fuck, she'll want you even more

unless youre dyel, than you probably still have a chance

>That's not a chick.

>Doing strict c6w

So you're taking 3-5 minute rests but you absolutely can't talk to grill at the gym?

I mean, a female actually found a way to back your autistic, hobby-less ass into a corner so that you actually have a way to spend time with her without having it be awkward and forced because neither of you have anything to do or say, and you're saying no to her because you really need to focus on shitposting during your rests?

Are you fucking serious you fucking faggot?

There comes a time in every man's life where they must make a choice between two things they really want. We can't make this decision for you user. You must choose. Do you put your heart and gains on the line for a shot at a long loving relationship with a qt? Or do you buckle down and focus on bettering yourself?

I choose the trap gf

there's more to life than lifting

Let's be real trappy is spooky as fuck.

Just do your workout and let her try it with much lower weight and volume. What is so difficult about that?

Fuck that

OP make her do all the same volume and intensity as you

If she doesn't believe you when you say your workout is intense, you fucking show her.

Easy as that

This bruh

/thread