Everyone here squats 3 plates

>everyone here squats 3 plates
>everyone here benches 2 plates
>everyone here deadlifts 5 plates
>have never seen someone irl lifting that much

Uuhmmm?
Could it be possible that you guys are E-STATTING maybe?

yeah plates of the smallest weight lalalallalala, you guys just got bitched slapped my logic man

>mfw I actually have those stats

My penis is very long.

those are not very impressive stats at all. If you showed up to a meet and were >150 lbs you'd be absolutely wasting your time

I've seen 1 person squat 3 plates at my gym.

1 person deadlift 4 plates.

About 50+ people benching 2 plates.

>tfw im the 1 guy

I got that sweet deadlift at 4 plate for reps. Them sweet atg 1rm squat at 3 plate. And the most fucking pathetic bench. I am seriously embarrassed to bench in public, I need a spotter and I struggle to get 1 plate up.
>roidfagshame.jpg

Train hard for more than a year those are bitch lifts

Yeah I don't know if everyone here is memeing 24/7 but the only person I've seen squat and deadlift 4+ plates is this huge as fuck dude at the Y who strictly trains Oly lifts. Usually only see people benching 2+ plates since everyone benches all the time. Pretty sure my gym is pathetic, upgrading soon so I'm probably in a small pond.

You're me, but amazingly I'm a bit better a bench

This is ridiculous. Ive seen so many more people bench 2 plate than squat 2 plate

I know at least 12 people personally at my gym that could sqaut 3+ plates.

I know 4 that could bench over 3 plates, 2 plates is easily attainable andvery frequent.

Deadlift 5 plate is a bit more rare

Op must be in a home gym tbqh

Most people do shit form squats and don't hit parallel. Any faggot can do a shitty form 4pl8 quarter squat. Any faggot with decent mobility can 1RM a 3pl8 squat at parallel.

With a belt most human beings 175lbs and up can deadlift 5pl8. Without a belt that's pretty fucking rare and I've only seen one person do it in all the gyms I've been to. I fucking doubt most of Veeky Forums can 5pl8 in either case. Most people get their 4pl8 card and just up the reps instead of the weight at that point.

Bench is bench. Since everyone trains it everyone can do 2pl8. I find it hard to believe there are people here who don't do sets at 2pl8 or higher.

You can't compare stats here with the average person in a commercial gym. The people who browse this site are autistic af and dedicate a lot of time and resources to their hobbies. Just look at any other board, things are taken to the extreme

where do you live?
I work at at a hospital employees fitness center and we have guys benching 3 plates everyday. I squat 5 plate and dl 6. I'm not even in the top 5 strongest guys there.
you need to find a different gym or maybe you just work out with pakis and indians.

yeah, a good amount of Veeky Forums estats horrifically, just ignore a good amount of posts, and take any post in a 'post your stats' threads with a pinch of salt. It's true though when I say it though :^)

Max bench 245 for 1. Im 170lbs 5'9. Been seriously lifting for almost two years. 2 plate for bench is nothing

who the fuck is actually austistic enough to go to lifting meets? jesus christ how pitiful theres more to life boys

I have proof I lift over 5 plates but I've posted it on Veeky Forums like 5 times the last week.

manlet xd

that's not true at all, you wouldn't win medals but the it would be a completely respectable total anywhere below 105kg.

plus the board has 10s of thousands of people looking through it and the few with those stats will comment that they do

All the fucking normies have me doubled on every upper bosy exercise, i triple all of them on any lower body exercise

I do my business at a weightlifting club and half the people there use weights in that range. Can be a bit demoralizing at times when I'm struggling with an 80 kg squat but it's also a great motivator, like one day I'll be doing that.

honestly this is strange.
you must be either in middle school or india/Pakistan.

even in highschool I had a 1/2/3/4 and so did 30 other guys.

serious question for you or any other guys who agree with op;
where do you live?
do you really think average guys are e-stating this?

How much is 1pl8lmao? 20kg(45lbs)?

What's your height weight, time lifting, and routine?

This is really bad man...

one on each side, 60kg

just stop

So bar 20 kg and two plates of 20 kg each?

yep

I bench 1 1/2 plates, squat 2 1/2 plates been lifting 8 months. There's some honestly for you op

Fit is an example of "sampling bias". You're on a forum where people who are specifically into strength training/fitness hang out from around the entire world.

It would be like saying

>no one can draw a perfect circle with no assistance, but all of you guys say you can lol

on an art forum. Well, these guys draw a lot of fucking circles seriously.

what did you start at benching?

Well normies like benching and don't like squatting and dling, there's nothing ridiculous about that

I bench 60 kg (132 lbs) , squat 60 kg (132 lbs) and dead with 80 and respectively 100 kg (176 and 220 lbs).And I've started lifting 7 weeks ago.

Forgot to mention the OHP at 35 kg (77 lbs).

>Been doing deadlifts for 2-3 weeks and I'm currently at comfortably repping a bit over 1 plate. Progressing quickly as I'm gaining confidence and better form, probably at 1.5 plates next week.
>Benching since I started going to the gym a couple of months ago, a bit stalled at just over 1 plate.
>Squats progressing nicely as well, been squatting properly for about a month now. Best I did was 1.5 plates.
>Started doing OHP 2 weeks ago. Still gaining confidence and seeing where are my limits, did 25kg/55 lbs + bar for reps. I'll probably move on to 30 kg + bar next week.

My problem is that I lift alone and I don't want to bother anyone to spot me. I have a mental block for increasing weight because I don't want to risk injury from being too cocky. If I had a gym buddy who could spot me, I would be much more comfortable trying to increase weights, especially when benching or squatting.

maybe you just go to a DYEL as fuck gym

Commercial gyms are filled with DYEL normies who just fuck around.

Veeky Forums is a mix of e-statters, lying roiders, ebin troles and the odd actual lifters.

You won't get from 1 to 1.5 pl8 on bench in a week. just go up 2.5kg at a time, you're an idiot if you think you can just add 20kg on the last attempt.