DAILYt REMINDER

If you do not have the following things, you will NEVER get a GOOD woman. You will get your lucky nasty bitch from a bar time to time, but never have a decent looking woman,.

1. Height: You must be at least 6 foot 2
2. Salary: You better be making 100k and up, anything less is beta wages
3. Face: If you are not close to pic related, you are probably and ugly fuck
4. FAmily: Must come from a well adjusted, loving, and supportive family
5. STyle: pro tip, everyone on FA is an autist
6. Penis size: 7 inches is the cutoff for a dicklet, she will only pretend to feel it
7, Hair: must have pefect hair line
8, Teeth: perfect teeth are a must.
9. Bodyfat: No more than 10 percent at any time, anything higher is a sign of low test and its a turn off
10. Age: If you are over 28 its too late to find a good woman cheif.. give up and by a onahole

Daily reminder OP lives in his single dish rag whore mother's basement and beats it to MLP

Someone is clearly missing every item on the list, stay mad you dyel, beta, loser

I am sorry you feel that way. Your daddy leaving you must have been hard.

I am actually from a well adjusted family. Nice attempt to cold read, you failed though cheif.

My friend is 5'8 making minimum wage with a normal face, dysfunctional family, normal clothes, average dick, normal hair, normal teeth, and average bodyfat.
But he still pulls pretty good women. I guess hes below 28. Too bad that means nothing.

At 28 you're still in good shape for a male. You can fuck any age and you're more attractive to more women.

>adjusted

Really makes you think

>knows about his friends dick
>not gay
pick one fag boi

We have sex with girls together.

And yet you hang out on Veeky Forums

Why does anything matter when we're all going to die

Good thing you only need a fifth grade education to pull women, eh budyd?

Yeah, one of my gym friends told me about this place. We literally read this shit and laugh are assess of once in a while, not even being funny, most of you do not even look like you lift.

Like I am not trying to be mean or funny, but I would say 80 percent of you in a t shirt Iw ould never guess even lifted

/thread

>Height
Is this really true or is it just a meme? I've seen chadlet at work have all the girls fawn over him while my 6'4 friend gets accused of sexual harassment for telling one of them she smells nice.

Shit posting on Veeky Forums, how funny and originalY

Kys

you have literal evidence that it is in fact a meme and yet you are still asking...

Jokes on you, men are mostly attracted to looks only, but women are attracted to any of the traits you listed. So you only really need to have one good trait to attract a good woman.

Even just being friendly and reasonably confident will get most guys a decent girl.

Only fail on the salary (but earn well over average for my age) and in a dicklet.

Can I make it?

you forgot 11.

shitpost on Veeky Forums daily

fpbp