RE: Slander and lies

Hello 4/chan. My name is Greg. I'm a registered fitness coach at Planet Fitness.
(158 W. 27th St, New York, NY 10001).

I would like to address a few things here:

One of my clients approached me and asked about someone slandering our gym and corporation on this board.

I have contacted my boss and we have to warn you, if you continue to lie about your experiences in our gym, we will have to log your IP address and username so we can forward them to our local police department and attorney.

We at Planet Fitness aim to create a judgement free zone and we do not appreciate having our clients complain to us about lunks that are bullying us on the internet.

Thank you and have a great day, remember, our 'Sweet To Be 60' deal ends the 31st of this month!
Please try and visit us and hopefully we can change your mind about our gyms and our clients. We are a very accepting place. :)
-Greg.

Hello?

Fuck off shill

Hope you like taking it up the ass

I have reported your post because of homophobia. It's 2016. Grow up.

>we will have to log your IP address
This doesn't make any sense. Independent parties can't get that info without a court order.

>approached me and asked about someone
Your client didn't ask you a question at all by your own admission.

>random address makes no sense

Overall a very poor quality post.

These people are psychos, Greg. Get out while you still can.

>2016
>not hating sick in the head faggots

Found the cuck

Antisemitism? I hope you enjoy going to court. I'll have you know I was raised Jewish and my family are very nice people.

I had a coaching session with this guy. He's an amateur. Told me to never go to parallel and didn't even know what a squat plug is.

Reported for non-fitness related content, though that describes the PF business model.

>going to planet fitness
>taking a business card
>making a low quality post in hopes of getting the pt in trouble at planet fitness for the lulz
>completely flopping the execution

Do you give everyone your social when you meet them? Hold some information back like a real human would do, and let it trickle out in the thread. Dump it all in the first post and you might as well have just said "hey let's fuck with this guy XD".

Learn from your mistakes and do better user.

I was a membership at one of your gyms and even the workers there resigned themselves to the fact that in the fitness world, they worked at the most laughable excuse for a fitness center in this city. Out of all three gyms here, it was the most shittacular.

They were night shift dudes too who didn't give a quarter of a shit, I did deadlifts with dumbbells and the smiths, and they even let me do chin ups on the smith when set to the highest setting.

The janitor was particularly brutal, he would secretly jeer the fatsos that would line up in their track suits that lined up for the absurd amounts of pizza they'd mow down on, and mention that all too often this was the worst day for finding pizza grease and crusts littering the ellipticals, bikes and treadmills.

How does it feel to work for what is virtually the human equivalent of a beef and dairy farm? Greg? Are you there? Hello?

Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – our low prices (and all the stuff you get for those low prices), our Lunk™ Alarm, and of course, our Judgement Free Zone®. We’re fiercely protective of our Planet and the rights of our members to feel like they belong. So we create an environment where you can relax, go at your own pace and just do your own thing without ever having to worry about being judged. This is your Planet. You belong.

Faggit.

hey Greg

suck my fucking nuts

Greg, what's it like working at the only place where gay fats can meet up for sex in your shower stalls? Perhaps PF should start a dating site: fatpeoplemeet .org and all your meetups should be at PF during pizza and bagel days.

Greg, your low prices are only permissible by your low quality equipment and insanely twisted, albeit clever business model. How does it feel to be an unaffiliated PT with a gym that only charges the amount your customers have to seriously consider the merits of: A month of self assured, unused membership or two big macs?

You're a fag and you're doing this wrong. You should started with something like "I heard about such and such happening on Veeky Forums. I work for a prominent location of planet fitness and I'm here to answer questions" or whatever. Then given the address when asked what location. Then let slip something that you do at work that warrants a call to planet fitness. Then let anomalous do their thing to get this guy fired.

This is literally the formula you failed to pick up and every thread you are trying to emulate and now save. I can't believe I wrote all this. You're a fag.

Greg, I am a 5'7 115 lb grill. I signed up at one of your gyms to gain muscle. After my first 15 minutes, I was told that three hamplanets had complained about me, and that I needed to wear more clothes. I put a t-shirt over my tanktop and shorts over my leggings.

Five minutes later I was interrupted again, told that I needed to leave because I was shaming the hamplanets with by able privilege, my thin privilege, and my cis heteronormative beauty standard privilege (? what the fucking fuck, Greg).

I went to the desk to ask for a refund, and the hamplanet at the desk told me I had some "brass balls", and that she was going to call the police on me.

I complained to corporate and after two months they sent me a free pizza. I'm gluten intolerant, Greg. Never heard from them again.

I hope you all die in a grease fire, Greg.

Hey faggot I came in for sub sandwich Saturday and you didn't give me extra mayo and oil on my foot longs like I asked for. If I hadn't been looking forward to sugar spaghetti Sunday I would've canceled my membership right then and there.

Greg, you work for a slimey corporation, and the fact you use the terms "gym", " fitness" or PT is fucking retarded. Hell, the only true part about Planet Fitness is the "planet" part, because that's the approximate weight of your main clientele.

Either stop whining about your public image, or clean up your shit and stop doing dumb things.

>tfw Ausfag
>tfw I can imagine some dude trying to convince the local American cops to go after a dude on the other side of the world

>>tfw I can imagine some dude trying to convince the local American cops to go after a dude on the other side of the world

Americans totally would do this.

Top bait m8

Hehe 8/10
I liked this

For some ppl machine weight training and elipticle are enought to stay fit.

A lot of ppl don't want a zyzz body they just want to keep their muscles toned and cardio up so they have a healthy heart.

And one slice of pizza one monday a month isnt that bad. You guys recommend a cheat meal every week don't you. And b4 gyms should not condone pizza...you can live a healthy life style puzza included.

And those stretchy pants are just for attention. Thats why they ban them cus no one likes an attention whore.

this thread

This is 10/10 level trolling

This is already funny. Why would OP want to ruin someone's month by getting then fired?

Found the ham planet.