What do

what do

Sounds like that's your parents. Tell me user, did you invest in BTH pre-ath, or are you investing in shitcoins? The two hold a stark contrast right now.

new phone who dis

Ask if she can lend you money, then turn around and buy more crypto with it

let them starve

>earn your money
>"reeeeeeee give me it"

Motherfucker your gf is more important than this shit. Do not let crypto destroy your relationship because you're chasing the next moon coin 24/7.

context

Your gf is gonna break up with you ... Fucking impulsive faggot. I hate weasels like you who chase moons to such an extent.

Break off all contact and send more money to website

if it's your money tell them to go fuckthemselves

Looks like you have an addiction. I spent my day today to set up a relative's birthday even though I'm full aware of the market state and need to keep an eye on it instead. Some things are just more important than others.

Your girlfriend will leave you. Your bags are yours forever.

the exact opposite of this

This. Not even bad. Your bags will never cheat on you either.

All hail the true fun bags.

no lambo for you my friend

LOL

It's your fucking money Jesus christ let her walk she will anyway for some other dumbass reason. She obviously doesn't respect you from that tone

wrong

Fuck, how many pink wojak plushies did you buy?

This.

LOOK HERE YOU FUCKING DUCK POSTING PIECE OF SHIT ME AND MY GIRL ARE GONNA STAY TOGETHER FOREVER.

>your account
>leave something for us

are you the user giving intentionally bad advice?

Worst advice ever given on biz.

>Motherfucker your btc is more important than this shit. Do not let pussy destroy your gains because you're chasing the next orgasm.