THIS IS ABSURD

THERE ARE NO FUNDAMENTALS SUPPORTING THIS

THERE IS NO MASS ADAPTATION SUPPORTING THIS

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-market-cap-reaches-70-130739006.html
cnbc.com/2017/08/15/bitcoin-price-market-cap.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bitcoin is going 10k this week and Veeky Forums is upset about it.
Those who lost faith in the king will be cursed.
You know exactly what you're giving up

>tfw ledgerX isn't even live yet

Lol, anything is worth any value enough people are willing to pay. What makes Bitcoin worth $100 or $1000 but not $6000?

The value of currency is just in people's imagination.

nigga i can buy btc on every fucking train/bus ticket machine in my country. like every shitty kiosk does accept it. big warehouses accept it. in some citys you can even pay your taxes with it. my landlord does accept it even though i dont pay him with btc. just because your shitty country doesnt have the infrastructure yet doesnt meant btc doesnt work elsewwhere

Sounds like a bubble will form with it's already that mainstream.

You're right, it's worth 600k

Oh I never lost faith. I'm just too fucking poor to be able to buy more than 200$ worth of BTC.

this shit better come back to alts after everything holy gees

what country is that? here in burgerland you would have to get an anal probe permanently installed if you wanted to do all your business in btc

>19.64%>18.64%

THE CRASH HAS BEGUN

200 bucks is way more than 0 bucks

>built-in scarcity
>no inflation
Wow yeah BTC should go so high it's not normal nooo.

PRAISE THE KING, HODL4LYFE(unless it dips then sell and buy lower :^)

>No mass adoption...

Can literally buy anything on Amazon, overstock.com, and lots of other retail site. Eat shit faggots you lost. BTC is tthe one true king.

There are only so many bitcoins to go around. Many have been lost through forgotten passwords and shit. Many are locked up in hardware wallets. Many will never see an exchange. The ones on the exchanges aren't enough to satisfy demand without rising in price. Simple as that.

the land of the free right? kek

You guys know what's driving the price up, don't play dumb. You know who's buying bitcoin, and where they're putting it.

Smart money, major players, know of two coins that have to do with banking and that each of big announcements coming up next week. Connect the dots.

Is there any argument for the continued support for BTC in the long term? There's almost no incentive for the network to be maintained and secured.

I don't know how anyone got into crypto without understanding what it is, it's literally the philosophers stone or the singularity.

Gold became money in all cultures because of its properties it is the best store of excess labour, it is the most entropy resistant element.

Bitcoin will have all the properties of gold and more as soon as the internet is decentralized, ubiquitous and indestructible.

I mean it might not end up being bitcoin but the world will be divided before and after cryptocurrency

bitcoin is divisible in a manner that means one mbtc could be worth 5000 some day.

get people to buy mbtc and btc will rocket by extension.

What country do you live in?

this guy gets it.

look at the bids for btc on bittrex.. that should be enough to tell you we are mooning

>There's almost no incentive for the network to be maintained and secured.

Try thinking a little harder. You've got block rewards and mining fees. You've also got the fact that people want to verify their own transactions. And that large holders will definitely want the whole network preserved.

Probably Denmark or Switzerland.

You can't accidentally delete your gold though.

there truly are no words for how incredibly fucking stupid that statement was....wow.

this user knows his shit

another jew no-coiner throwing a fissy fit

>tfw

yeah you can ever drop a ring down a sink?

You can't instantly transact gold around the planet and secure billions of dollars worth with a memorised passphrase

spread the truth and we'll all get there quicker

China and Russia started trading oil for gold backed bitcoin.

Look at the price movement of gold mining stocks and oil

>THERE ARE NO FUNDAMENTALS SUPPORTING THIS
>THERE IS NO MASS ADAPTATION SUPPORTING THIS
>WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
this is why it's so cheap asshole

>Look at the price movement of gold mining stocks and oil

Which gold mining stocks?

This sounds like a recipe for disaster.

recipe for disaster is when money gets printed with speed of printing toilet paper.... and get value of toilet paper

you can't do this with bitcoins.

be real it's only worth 500k

of course it is
i mean you wasted good GPU and electricity to mine it right ?

>Tether + Bitfinex long
>Thirdworlders scrambling to get "twice the coins" with bitgold and s2x
Arguably, this latest rally was brought by printing money.

this disparity is why LN is necessary

you'll do okay

it will return gains on alts that count like the top five including some heroes

dnms

fellow whale

checked because you are right that echelon tier money has become involved and you are also right about it pumping free lunches circa the split,

however there are two sides;

the NYA was specifically cultured by organic disparity. also you are right about tether.

i think really the first step is pushing policy that implements internet as a public utility WHERE NECESSARY inb4 good goyim

You're right.. it's not worth 6k, it's worth 100,000k.

This, anything below 100k is a steal.

>THIS IS ABSURD
>THERE ARE NO FUNDAMENTALS SUPPORTING THIS

Are you talking about the US dollar?

OP is the perfect example of why emotional investments won't make you any money. The excuses for not calling the right shots on BTC and that illogical loyalty to certain altcoin brands like being married to them is kind of cute.

I tell you the secret fundamental supporting this however: supply and demand.

does it really matter when you 500x that $200?

>it's too late!!

Ha ha
Tulips right?

are big players buying bitcoin so they can get the bitcoinGold split in a week?

It's called a free market Vladimir, look it up.

>RUN FOR THE HILLS IT'S GONNA POP

finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-market-cap-reaches-70-130739006.html
>it's worth more than paypal, it can pop any day now.

cnbc.com/2017/08/15/bitcoin-price-market-cap.html
>"If bitcoin was a stock, it would be the seventy-fourth biggest by market capitalization, on the S&P 500."
>SELL SELL SELL

Bitcoin can be a 500k per coin and you still couldn't be able to call it overvalued and undervalued. Bitcoin is not a company or a service, bitcoin is a currency and also its own payment processing solution. Bitcoin is even more powerful than gold since you can relate the price of gold to its demand in technology/ jewellery.

This is the reason why everyone of you should own some BTC. The more BTC grow the more people are invested, the more people learn about the tech and idea, the harder it will be to ban it. Bitcoin will be here to stay.

Seriously fuck all of this fork bullshit
I have to wait 10 days for this bs to finish while watching my portfolio slowly depreciate in value.
And all of this shit for what? Another silly little fork which is no different to the one in August were it will be used as another p&d coin.

agreed - it's just a cash grab and we still stuck with original slow expensive btc

WTF WTF WTF
A USD IS NOT WORTH 17.2K FUCKING SATS
FIAT IS CRASHING AND BURNING
FUNDAMENTALS ARE A FUCKING HOUSEFIRE
WHY THE FUCK BTC HOLDERS ARE SELLING FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN $10K/BTC IS BEYOND ME

>It will crash because no one is using it
>It will crash because everyone is using it

More deluded than an Arkie

nigga a gain is a gain, as long as you win

wtf, my reply to this thread got deleted.
WTF MODS?!!!

it's going down boyos