Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JEUmWql9B4s
youtube.com/watch?v=yP9zIW2TTgc
reddit.com/r/fatlogic/
youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You first

ok

Does anyone else here have the inability to take a fat person seriously?

If they can't control their eating habits to the point where they turn into a balloon, why should I do anything other than pity them?

lol im from Graz. but never heard that one before

same here, former fatty here

knowing that is it possible it makes me hard to understand their mind

also their behaviour, their talking and expression are somewhat "fat" if you understand what I mean

I can never take anyone that supports fat acceptance unironically

>Filename

Depends. I definitely can't take fatties in denial seriously, but if someone consciously decides that eating tasty foods in large quantities is preferable to being aesthetic and healthy, I don't really have a problem.

As long as people don't throw the "i can't lose weight" or "i'm on x fad diet" etc. When i see fat girls "dieting", doing zumba, w/e, that ticks me off

There still people, we all have our vices user, what frustrates me more is all the excuses and so on.....

>An addict surrenders

>be me
>decide to go on a hike after classes
>drive to the nearby quarry
>decent two mile trail that wraps around it
>start trekking
>halfway up the mountain
>hear some other people
>make my way around a bend
>see some obeast with her shirt halfway up
>a man is with her
>big orange scruffy beard, skinny, balding, kind of guy you'd see in a biker bar
>can hear the obeast complaining of heat
>make my way by
>obeast moves out of my way
>"You can go aheada me. I'm too slow for this trail!"
>can see pain in the guys eyes
>finish my hike

I saw them around sunset, the park closes at dark. I'm pretty sure they're still stuck in there.

Why hate on fat people? I'm not offended or anything, I just find these threads pointless.

Motivation not to becone more fat for me

Keks
youtu.be/JEUmWql9B4s

fuuuuuuu

As a fatty undergoing reform, I'll NEVER understand people like this. What point are you making by eating an entire fucking cake and showcasing it for the Internet? Who looks up to that and says "yep, that's my role model". Absolutely disgusting.

It finally got me to realize I was not big boned but fat. Was 270, now 187. Still a ways to go. These threads helped me realized I dun goofed and had to fix this.

Fucker cant run

Mostly ex-fat people loathing what they used to be like themselves. Also general hate towards the sjw/haes community for stupidity, lack of control, self-rightousness, self-entitlement and avidly refusing to believe in proven long term diet change methods and instead just accepting their ugly fat selves.

At least half the people in these threads are fat people trying to lose weight. Self hate is a powerful motivator.

gold

I stop eat when I see this thread.
I am a fucking shit food adict and, believe it or not, this awful threads help me (a little, but it helps)

many keks

holy shit those little wheels made me lel

One of the things that bugs me is the idea that people get really angry over healthy people being more conventionally attractive.

Like, that's literally how it works. We're animals who tend to subconsciously find healthier people attractive because we can be around them longer.

Seriously, name a single benefit that being 100 pounds overweight can give me over someone who is at a healthy BMI. Just a single benefit. Everything seems like a negative to me.

The future, the post

because fat people are an abomination and should be wiped out

How can somebody be happy with skin infections due to extra skin?
Disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=yP9zIW2TTgc

can't finish, too angry

The excess fat protects your organs like flabby armour. Some guys held down a fat dude once and took an angle grinder to his gut and he survived and made a full recovery.

Is america fatter than australia or did australia stealthily bulk up while I wasn't looking?

For years I didn't give a shit about how fat people were and was happy to be a little overweight. Then I had to sit next to someone absolutely huge for a two hour flight and it basically changed my perspective on everything.

>that smell
>those moist armpits
>her slimy arms going over my armrest

When you're so big you're actually an inconvenience to others you shouldn't be mollycoddled, you're literally killing yourself and making it uncomfortable for people to be around you.

I bet she doesn't have a boyfriend

stealthily sneaking up I think, but also have a large amount on the opposite end of the spectrum, kinda weird

See, I'd have thought if that person was a healthy weight they'd have hit their fight or flight mechanism and been able to actually run away with superhuman strength.

But on the flipside they may have jumped them, in which case that's actually a legit example. Shame they're basically shaving decades off their life by being big enough to survive an angle grinder.

I was there once years ago and I didnt see anyone fat but then again I might just be remembering wrong.

Yeah the epidemic is mainly english speaking countries, so the anglosphere is a fat-haven these days

I wish these had more "fat hate" than "fat people hate", I feel like it would be more motivating.
Like instead of just posting pics of fat girls on tumblr, people talk about what they hate/hated about being fat themselves, and what they now love about being fit.
Anyone got something?

Honestly I wish they wouldn't do things like the sugar tax or whatever and effectively force foods to be healthier, I want to be a statistical outliner in 2026 and drown in the pussy from actually giving a shit about my health and not overeating.

It's a problem Veeky Forums I used to be such a nice person who would help people come up with exercise plans and explain how CICO works but now I'm just so bitter from being ignored time after time.

Also reddit.com/r/fatlogic/ is probably your jam, it's mostly about cutting down the stupid logic that fat people say rather than hating fat people.

>tfw captcha is food and ice cream

Wow. I've been worried about all the maniacs with angle grinders running around, but I can just let myself go and eat Ben and Jerry's every day to avoid that issue

If you were a human back in the stone age when they were basically just fancy animals somehow getting some extra fat would have nothing but upsides. Protects your organs, helps insulate your body and stores energy. Thats most of the reason fatty food tastes so good, because your brain still thinks its hard to get and you need more.

Its only now that its so easy to get and people dont have to work hard enough to burn it off just to get by that its become a problem.

Animals will ostracize members of the tribe or pack that seem sick or unhealthy, until they're either better or dead. Maybe we should do that?

>When I tell people I'm a yoga teacher ... they usually think that I am joking.
>Fails to stand on one foot with hands above head.
I wonder why they think that.

My biggest motivation is self hatred, I've already lost 35lbs so far.

There isnt that much to say about it. When I was overweight I was constantly angry at my self for it. When I lost a good bit of weight I was really happy about it. Biggest difference was when I was just walking around and felt really light.

Same here, I fucking hate seeing myself in the mirror, my body's gross.

They can be pleasant people if you actually talk to them. Sure, it's a bad habit and they're in the wrong for not taking care of themselves, but you're not their parents or something. Why should you care?

They take up spaces in hospitals is just a start and that applies to countries that don't have any kind of public health system whatsoever as well. Need we go on?

>tfw your body is still gross after you lose weight
I'm 6 foot 182lbs and was 197.5lbs at my heaviest. Not nearly as dramatic as some anons weight drops but I am at a point where I still think I look a bit flabby but cant seem to lose any more. Should I just try harder or am I at a point where I should be focusing more on building up more muscle?

They're used to things in their mouth, so the head is good

My ex gained 30 lbs over the course of 5 weeks. She stopped caring for her body and bailed on her diet. Her once curvy, amazing ass that I loved to spank while we had sex turned to flab. Her energy, personality, and all together willingness to do stuff disappeared. I told her if she didn't start going to the gym or at least trying to take care of herself I'd dump her.

Now I'm single and feel sad. Sucks how life is sometimes.

Fuark bro, i go for road marches at a park in between classes in the city. Wish my school was close to a hiking trail.

Who the fuck is that sensitive lol? Anyone with a 20+ IQ wouldn't get offended by "fat people hate". I've lost 60lbs thanks to these threads.

If its any consolation she will probably feel really shitty now that she has to deal with life as a fat single girl when she was used to being hot.

6 foot is kinda short, post pics.

youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k

actually fat girl head is probably the least enjoyable head I've ever had in my life and she had a really cute face.

>lack of stamina
>heavy breathing
>lack of movement in her neck

Just no, never again. I should have just jerked off all over her face.

I hold myself responsible for being a Fat fuck, but my mom's fatlogic all growing up didn't help any...

>"it's better to be fat and happy than thin and miserable."
>"You can diet and run every day and still end up being hit by a car."
>Eat your bread, user. That's what fills you up
>All the women on our side are heavy, it's genetics
>Your just big boned/have alot of muscle
>what do you need to go to the gym for? Walking is enough exercise.

I'm 27 now and only recently learned how diet/fitness actually works. I'm gonna make it, Veeky Forums

Good for you, if you'd have kept it up she'd have continued to actually get huge to the point you'd be in a loveless, mostly sexless relationship.

Be glad you didn't get her pregnant or stay long enough to get engaged.

I dont have any pics because my phone is ancient and I hate looking at my picture. I got man tits bigger than they should be and wide hips. Pretty dyel overall but still better than most people.

This was published just 30 years ago. Really gives you perspective about how much fat tolerance and PC culture are affecting what's acceptable to publish.

well she does have a point. when I got my shit together after 2.5 years of total inactivity like I assume these fatties have been doing (but for all their life) I immidiately started gaining weight despite exercising and not really eating more than before. but it was all that fundamental core muscle I had been neglecting. my posture improved a lot, my shoulders got wider again, especially my leg muscles got a whole lot bigger and harder.

in a few months I think I went up like +6kg (I wasn't trying to lose weight yet just trying to "get back into shape") while continually feeling better and able to move around with less struggle. Then I cut my diet to minus calories and have lost -15kg from that high point but really the worst I ever felt was before that +6kg when I was all fat

It's a cry for help (and attention).

>that picture
The book the picture is from fascinated and disgusted me to no end.

What? I didn't say anything about being offended by these threads, I just thought they could be more motivating.

What the fuck?
>look up fat or obese
>this doesn't appear
So this is how being triggered looks like

am i gunna make it guys?

if wonder if when this came out those were seen as unrealistic figures unattainable by real humans in the way of superman or hulk or something

LOLING AT THE TRIGGERED dick SUcker

Looks like she is still suffering from that eating disorder to me.

to be fair, if you type in "thinspo" or "thin" there's an alarming amount of posts that say pro-anorexic things like "don't eat until you pass out!" or "I want to be so thin that people get worried!"
"Fat" or "obese" might bring up a few people saying "I LOVE being fat!" but lets be real, no thin girl is going to look at a picture of an overweight girl, say "I wish I looked like her", then overeat until she's hospitalized.
Pro-fat posts are only going to have an audience of fat girls who weren't losing weight anyways, while "thinspo" could target any group.

Reminder being fat means they automatically have a "great personality"

Is "great personality" the new "nice guy"?

>I want to be a statistical outliner in 2026

Just move to tennessee and you can be one right now.

You did good user.

no it's the old one. Anyone who openly brags about their personality is a small person with a small mind

Healthy, attractive people don't brag about it. They could. I think uggos and fatties assume it is because the attractive people's appeal speaks for itself. The flaw in that logic is that do does a personality, and in neither case is telling someone you're awesome any more acceptable or less cringe

Thanks. I know that for her and myself what I did was right. She just did a very good job of letting me know how depressed she has become. How much she misses me. She's actually rational about it though. She understands what happened, she just said she doesn't want to get fit "right now". Said sorry but I am not taking myself off the market for something you "might" start doing again. You either want to and DO take care of yourself or you don't. She's had weight issues in the past, is stubborn as a mule, and I get WAY too much interest from intriguing women to commit to my previous relationship.

Sigh..

This is so fucking retarded, I'm mad.

Fresh OC from tublr

I read a lot (of books, not just anime image boards) so I consider my knowledge of history and cultures and social issues and politics in general to be pretty good and like to discuss serious topics like these but I always feel like a fat man talking. I don't know if it's true but it bothers myself a lot to be an opinionated fat man instead of just a man.

And yes I'm staying strong and losing weight. Actually it's not even that difficult, all you have to do is care at all and the rest comes naturally.

Stop talking to her. She is toxic. Go no contact ya dummy. Say you throw out a bag of trash. Do you want the trash to come sneaking back to your front porch and trying to edge its way into your house again, to stink the place up with the smell of fetid week-old fish cans and rotting vegetable scraps?

Put the trash in the bin and close the front door.

You may be getting off on the attention now, feeling desired and like a million bucks, but it's gonna come bite you in the ass as it wears down your resistance with the allure of wet pussy, and you'll end up married to a whale asking the new guy at your job to blow you because your wife hasn't touched it in 2 years.

Like a fat, delusion furiosa ain't it?

Last night as I was walking up to my provider,i realized what i was doing and started
to feel uncomfortable.Crack.at one in the morning.in my pajamas.alone.the epitome of
what recovering drug addicts ought not do.

And then a perverse smile creeped its way onto my face.i was doing the epitome of
what drug addicts ought not do.for days i been sober and apologizing for my addiction
Fuck that shit.fuck constant,crushing vigilance over what i consume.fuck apologizing
for my very bodily addiction.fuck shame and fuck self hatred.

i dont plan to do this on a regular basis,but what if i did? Are you worried about my
helth? Fuck you.Health is selectively employed as a ''polite'' way to control bodies
and people.The DSM used to classify homosexuality as a disease.let's not even jump
into the history of medical control over women's sexuality and bodies and the
clusterfuck around HIV/AIDS.And if i die a day earlier because i took some crack,no
one is going to know the difference.are you worried than i'm ''addicted to drugs''?
Fuck you.i'm also addicted to water,air and human contact.cocaine is the only way your
brain gets energy.are you worried that i'm going to result to crime to get more drugs?.
Too late.amd ficl you.i like being High.so what are you worried about? what's the big
deal with me taking drugs when i want to get high?

did she put blush on her shoulders?

Post this on tumblr plz

>she
>her

>my beauty is an acquired taste

I was willing to give the benefit of doubt. Once they go full fridgemode theyre harder to tell apart.

When you stop being such a fat piece of shit your brain will work better.