Tell me Veeky Forums, which pill would you take?

Tell me Veeky Forums, which pill would you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yellow pill for sure.

Hard to decide between green and purple pill, but i'd go green.

pinkbetas can fuck off

Green or orange. If I can control my bodyfat it's fucking easy to gain muscle and orange would make me able to become the most handsome guy in the world.

No spotters or gym buddies

Orange to get some thicker wrists

what are you 12?

>You can't have fun unless you're 12

Sucks to be so fucking boring like you.

how could you possibly not choose green? eat whatever you want and never get fat

red, that there degeneration with age would suck mighty hard. Idc if I'm at one point 20% bf, I can lose it, you can't be as swole as a 25 yo Chad all your life without the red pill

Only americans have use of it.

I didn't think about that when I made the pic. I suppose as soon as you walk out of the gym/ stop exercising you are transported 3 hours back in time but keep your gains ect. That way you can still work out with your buddies.

Thinking about time travel hurts my head brah, solve it however you like.

Yellow or orange

If I'm 12, you're getting out totalled by a 12 year old fagget!

kek

Yellow or green are GOAT.

Red works the same as green, though with Red you could literally eat nothing and still maintain all your muscle while cutting to 0% body, seems bettar than green. Though orange is top pick.

>3 hours more in every day
Yellow is fukkin God pill
Orange is too vague, can I change the aspect about myself that stops me from not being able to control time and space?

Madelyn, pls. its all i want.

Rolling

Role

RELL

Red or green.

Green only for the disguise potential

>Police! Help! Some 700lbs guy just stole all the bank money and sheep
>come round the corner 550lbs lighter and a billion dollars richer

roller

I ALWAYS LOSE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rolling

blue pill btw

Fuck yes. Deffo picking Julie.

>roll and get Cate, the most average generic girl of all time

Rolling again for side piece

rolling for Madelyn

Orange pill if sex counts as one aspect.
Red pill if it doesn't.

Rollin

purple me up

gimme dat collete or madelyn

yellow

>red
Does it count when on roids? Would be pretty damn good, just do a couple of cycles and perma-gain roid muscles.

>blue
Just train properly and safely and you get the same effect, shit pill. Maybe good for some if it also takes away former injuries but it doesn't seem like that.

>green
No need for cutting is good, but red pill makes you not needing to eat even at maintenance so this pill is just for fat people who can't put down the fork.

>pink
>you get a gains goblin

>purple
Shit, you save a couple of years to get up to your natty limit but that's all you get.

>yellow
Best one easily, this is equal to free gains.

>grey
Money shouldn't be your biggest worry when going on roids anyway, side effects still apply so if you fuck up you still fuck up.

>orange
I would take this if I was less than 6'. Or indian.

Rorin'

I have a legit micropenis so obviously I'm choosing the orange pill

>3" thin

No, I mean a physical aspect of your body. Make something bigger/ smaller, different shape ect.

Fix your form

I probably shouldn't roll

Röll

Hyperbolic yellow pill chamber

Whatever, roll.

Yellow

2nd choice blue, I have fractured disc out of place.

Pls Lizzy

rolling

rollio

Yes it counts for roid gains as well however if you get absolutely enormous, you will never be able to get any smaller so remember that.

Yeah blue pill can be fixed with good form. It would be useful for elite lifters who risk blowing a pec, tearing ACL ect.

This is a good point. For red pill, you don't need maintenance but say you want to go from 80kg to 90 kg, you would have to eat the diet of a 90kg lifter to get there. Green is the least appealing to me because I don't mind eating healthy.

lel

Yeah, would kinda ruin the fun.

I think yellow is a pretty good deal. The fact that you don't age is very important because if you aged in the bubble, you would age 8% faster than everyone else.

This is the MUTANT pill.

Lmao. I'm 5'9". could take it and become 6'3" but I still reckon I would take the yellow pill instead.

when erect??

rollllll

Orange. I'd grow from 5'4 to 6'.

>5'4 to 6'
Why not go all the way to the god given status of being 6'5?

6'? so you can be king of manlets?

7' OR BUST!

>Rolls

Roll

orange pill then find a nice thicc qt3.14 to satisfy

I will roll your autism

>6'
>not 6'5

6-10 get
also I didn't read anything I'm going on looks alone
I regret nothing

Give me some bigger bones

Time travel doesn't actually exist because time doesn't exist either, it's a theoretical concept.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation

rollerino

rolling for katya

I'm just making a fun thread user, take your Steven Hawking shit elsewhere.

>it's a theoretical concept
>posts a wikipedia article about theoretical research

Really?

You guys ever wonder how its only a certain group of people attracted to goth/emo/alternate girls? Been thinking about that alot lately trying to figure out if its hard wired or not cos ive always been into that group since a young age however am really annoyed by their personalities.

fuck my life. so close

Breanna or Colette pls

80-85 pls

rooolll

Roll

Actually if your dick is too big then it will be pretty painful for 99% of women and they won't be able to have sex with you because it'd be too painful for them. Maybe a few chicks who are into BDSM might be into this though.

roll

Whichever one makes people stop hating me.

Yes.

ROLLIN!

I'm so sorry.
How long is it?

Rollan

8x6 is not that big

Depends on the women and her stature. Bigger women can take bigger dicks. Also don't let butt cheeks fool you, just because a woman has a huge ass it doesn't mean she needs a big dick to satisfy her. The smaller and tighter a woman is, the easier she will be to please. That's why most men go for smaller women.

MADELYN IS PERFECT, COME ON

yellow pill

I don't have time to do all the things I need to do...

That's not actually true - vaginal depth/circumference is basically as random as dick size. No real correlation with body size.

Yellow is by far the best anyone that says otherwise is a faggot. You are getting 10950 extra hours as well as 3 hours you dont need to waste on working out everyday saving you 10950 hrs on ur life span.

Saying it's completely random is just ignorant, although there is a degree of randomness to it.

Madelyn or Klara pls

Hoping for Brooke

>Choose yellow
>Carry 1lb db with me at all times
>Can stop time whenever
>Dem creepshots

kek

rollan

no one but the freaks on this board care about 0% bodyfat, green is amazing because you can eat like a hog and stay 12% for prime pussy slaying

>choose orange pill
>instantly get CHAD GOD MODE FACE
>bang infinite sloots

>just do a couple of cycles and perma-gain roid muscles.
damn, the rest of the pills still would have me in the gym for the rest of my life, this red pill would have me gym for a few more years, then i can lay back and do fuck all.

i think i'd go for red, would have to cut down to extremely low bf% first though.

Roll

Could I go to a gym, open up a membership, workout for 3 hours or less, then undo having gotten a membership, essentially getting a lifetime of free gym access?

What if the gym is crowded and instead of exercising for the full time I spend a generous portion of it waiting for equipment to free up? What if I get distracted and spill some spaghetti on a qt? Do those moments continue to exist, or are they undone one my 3 hour window/workout is over? Are they undone all as a chunk but I continue to age during those moments I'm not exercising?

True

take the blue pill
use dumbbells as a murder weapon
proceed to become unstoppable killing machine

rolling

orange so i no longer have to be 6ft2 king of manlets

ORANGE PILL, NO LONGER A MANLET FAGGOTS!