Forward head posture

Trying to get rid of my FHP, anyone has any training methods for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
youtube.com/watch?v=8D5_fmIbqYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga just like push your head back like LMAO

This sounds like a meme but it works, every time you pass through a doorway look up at it. You'll see solid results in a couple of weeks.

Limit screen time. Learn to hold a phone in front of you rather than below you.

Keked heres your (you)

stop sucking cocks all day

youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk

it's more than just the head/neck. it's his whole body.
trash. this is more psychological than anything. also he will have more neck pain because of this.

they will also want to do the opposite. strengthening the front of the neck, and using their hands to stretch the back of their neck and shoulders. this one cannot be ignored and is more important than working the exercise in this video.

90% of people have that, even actors like Chris Hemsworth, although not as chronic like Biber.

I had the same exact problem, tried a whole bunch of stretches and shit which helped a little bit. Deadlift completely fixed my shit up tho

top kek looks like he's devolving or degenerating

Hemsworth just want to kiss Loki. We all want that.
>Yes homo

Not OP but even more reasons to do plenty of DL's can't be bad.

Isn't this a problem women have as they get older? It's caused by bad posture and weak bone structure I believe.

Pull ups would fix it

Workout your back

I sleep without using a pillow, while laying on my back.

ITT: only broscience allowed

Other than back exercises the best thing is to just be aware of it throughout the day and try to keep from leaning your neck forward. Also stand straight back against a wall and stare straight ahead 5 - 10 minutes every morning

This. Deadlifts will completely fix it.

how are some girls obsessed with some fag with terrible posture? it makes no sense.

For those shoulders, work rear delts and back.for neck, look it up on YouTube. There's this one guy who has you do a quick home routine where you flap your arms and shit and it fixed me in like 2 months

status

>really intensely aware of posture
>people start making fun of you for carrying invisible suitcases

90% have some spine problems when they are older

There is some shit to stretch your muscles, but it is not necessary, because all you need to do is push your head back whenever you remember, until you do it unconsciously.

how does this even happen

and don't tell me it's cause they sit wrong, i regularily sit like a fucking retard in my chair while browsing this site and my spine is perfect

THIS

(this requires to contract your upper spinal erectors)

Anxiety. I tend to stand up as straight as I can. Here's why: Many chicks will not fuck anyone under 5'8. I am exactly 5'8. If I slouch, I cannot get laid. It is mathematical fact. So I stand up straight so much that people come to me and say, damn man relax! And I say fuck off I need to get them bitches.

core trainiing .

download this and try it out .

Sandra Koulourides - Horizontal Conditioning Getting Stronger

I think this is the routine that user is referring to
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

1. Lift. Strengthen core and back.
2. Stretch. Mainly chest, but really whole body. A tightness in your leg could affect your upper body - it's weird like that

Then on top of that do some posture specific exercises, like this and this youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

The problem is the angle the neck plugs into your trunk. Posture wise, pull your scapula towards the middle and lift your chest up. As for exercise, work out your erector spinae.

>work out your erector spinae.
How do you do that?

>just puch your head

Thats bad advice and my book tell exactly the opposite:
>generally after correcting the upper back the neck return to correct position

Do wall angels, door stretches and superman/banana holds. Also look if you have thigh one joint hip flexors because that was my biggest problem with posture.

youtube.com/watch?v=8D5_fmIbqYk

I had this until a few weeks ago, I just fixed my anterior pelvic tilt and started focusing more on standing up straight all the time and looking up and down with my eyes instead of leaning my whole head forward to look at something on the floor or whatever.

tl;dr if your hips are fucked up your neck will be fucked up, just focus on standing up straight and eventually it will click

I also went from 5'11 to 6'1 by standing up straight, try it out OP

>erector spinae
back workouts you fucking dipshit. Pullups and rows you nigger

Hmm, I expected him to have a heavier brow ridge.

A small amount of forward tilt of the neck isn't bad. Your neck doesn't have to be perfectly perpendicular to the floor at all times, that would be fucking ridiculous.

You probably have rounded shoulders too. When you do chinups instead of pullups, you have to rotate and unround your shoulders. Drive your elbows to the ground instead of pulling yourself to the bar, keep your head from hanging forward, and squeeze between your shoulderblades as you do the movement.

even Arnold had it in his best days, just train your back OP. I figure you are above 6 feet and have to look down to interact with the manlet world, don't move your head down when speaking with them, just your eyes.

also a good excercise youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk

I had pretty horrible posture problems, but heavy ass deadlifts fixed most of them over the years.

he's degenerating

I'd say the majority of people have it but not watching it and improving when you're young leads to old man hump

Honestly OP the best treatment is being aware, stand up straight. and eventually it becomes habit. Perfect posture is easy, raise shoulders up, roll them back, then go slack. Do it often and eventually a straight back will be your go to position.

Besides deadlifts, make sure you sleep on your back without a pillow. Sleeping on your back with one causes you to go out of alignment.