How does this make you feel, Veeky Forums?

How does this make you feel, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBDO8frte9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surprised she can eat so much taking such tiny bites

How does it make you feel OP?

So, how big a shit did she take after?

wish I could video edit that well

You're right, she's asian, why isn't that on camera too?

Is she planning on hibernating?

Makes me feel hot and bothered.

Why are asians in general so fucking disgusting? You can fucking show me a 10/10 asian and I still will be disgusted as fuck.

Fucking weebs how do their brains work?

Eating a lot of food is overrated. The amount of fucking dumps you will need to take is life draining. This girl must shit her brains out

Nope

I have no "prepare your anus" image that'll make justice to this

I get terrible shits whenever I eat a few mcdoubles. This girls is gonna be in a lot of trouble

Bitch's organs move the fuck out of the way of the food. I want to make babies in her if only just to propagate that quality. I mean, plenty of other reasons to fuck her too so...basically I want to sek this bitch is what I'm trying to say.

>This girls is gonna be in a lot of trouble
Doubtful

youtu.be/eBDO8frte9c

She's skinny, waifish and cute. If you don't like these kinds of things then there's your answer.

because theyre 95% of the time caked in make up to look presentable. asians feel synthetic and unnatural. their facial features are flat and look unhuman, in an uncanny valley manner.

she does this for a living I think
i hope the japs study this mutant

I want to breed her

YES

Waiting to fap to the video of her taking a shit after eating all them burgers.

>any asian thaat ever existed
>mixed or not
>cute

But that's wrong.

1 x bigmac = 563 kcal
eats 20 bigmacs
20 x 563 = 11260 kcals

how does she do it?

By being a bigger man than you

GOTTA EAT BIG TUH GIT BIG

C'MOOOON

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of that bitch. I'd fucking gorge myself daily like that if I could.

But I eat like shit for one meal now, and it makes me feel like ass for a few days.

They did, basically her stomach is fucked up due to genetics and stretches easily
They didn't check her shits tho, maybe she doesn't digest most of it

>mfw tards think bulking is hard

post her every time skelefags say eating is too hard

mirin desu

I'm jealous. I have an insatiable appetite, especially at night time and could/would eat like that if I wouldn't get fat as fuck.

I've lost 60 pounds in the last 8 months and my appetite has not decreased at all. Cutting sucks

>maybe she doesn't digest most of it

She has video explaining her condition. Basically when she goes binge eating mode she shits undigested food. If she eats normally her shit is normal too.

>why isn't that on camera too?
Separate purchase brah

punchi punchi punchi

People who eat at competition level generally shit out most of their food without absorbing it during their binge periods.
If she eats at a normal amount for a person her size the rest of the time she wouldn't gain weight.
Nothing to see here.

for you

she would look like shit without makeup

on the other hand, what woman wouldn't?

The gains she must get i am so jelly.

Found the literal homo

Eat a fuck ton of vegetables and drink water. Helps at night.

Jesus, must suck to take her out for dinner.

bitch has a bigass bald spot

she can't be a qt anymore ;_;

>bald spot
You clearly don't understand basic human anatomy.

clean bulking is hard

what else would you call that? it's a part on the head, where there's substantially less hair than the rest of the head. It was probably caused by the weight of the hair parting it that way but still

it's a friggin baldspot

It's called a crown

It's called a crown.

Are you fucking retarded?

anons i...

This makes my dick hard and proud to serve in the US military so girls like this can consume mcdicks freely all over the world
> I will never breed with her brehs

Fucking sick and disgusted.

Have you never looked at the top of a woman's head in your life? Are you a super manlet or something?

Reminds me of Randy Santel, kind of wanna watch some of his vids now

are you team rocket?
>prepare for trouble from your mcdouble

>ugly chink eats sandwiches that she will then proceed to throw up

nothing special

She didn't eat it alone or in one sitting.

You are a faggot.

I feel like I want to try that some day. That's a pretty good story for the kids. But I doubt I'd make it.

Fuck me, she's the next step in human evolution! Designed to survive in a world filled with junk food depravity. Her body has learned to protect itself from bingeing on trash, amazing.

>pretty good story for the kids
americans never fail to deliver

So like she'll shit an actual Big mac if I'm understanding this correctly?

I'm Dutch and 5'3 grrrl-let. It'd be funny.

a chewed big mac.

>Calories in calories out

wtf I love superman now.
He's trying to take away Bruce Banner's title of The Incredible Bulk.

Kryptonian genetics, he has a TDEE of 100k.

I don't think everything gets absorbed.

Probably does a fuckton of cardio and doesn't eat much besides what she eats on camera too.

her shit will be really smelly

there is a reason why you only see her top half in the videos

like the makeup and contacts she uses are pointless, because she still looks like shit

wat da fuq is up with her blinking?
just blinking.... hard... like really physically, like she's trying to get a fly out of her eyes.
It's really noticeable in the sped up part

jesus that punchable face with those creepy eyes

You get terrible shits off the back of a couple mcdoubles? What kind of weak pussy grilled cheese for dinner ass mashed potatoes hold the gravy white faggot stomach have you been cursed with you poor poor child
People like you should recognize the fact that if you are incapable of safely and properly digesting one of the most widely consumed food products on the planet then you need to see a doctor and stop blaming your "terrible shits" on this supposedly taxing sandwich.
You faggots show up every thread like "HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE EAT IT MAKES MY ASSHOLE EXPLODE" and then pretend you're not just malfunctioning human beings who haven't glimpsed a leafy green in years. Get real dude.