Comparison

Me vs Zyzz. Still need to bring out more lower abs (gotta push my bodyfat 1-2% lower). Everything achieved natural, u mad. What do you guys think?

How long have you been lifting?

your leaner than him, but hes more well developed than you so he looks leaner even though he has more fat if that makes any sense

Not comparable at all, you look a solid 40 lb lighter, it's kinda weird tho, you don't really look very lean but are vascular.

work shoulders

You look good.

But if you think you're going to get an adonis belt by cutting more I've got bad news for you

i hope this is bait
dont dare to post a picture again next to zyzz before gaining at least 20lbs of muscle

U look like shit pls lift for more than 3 months and come back

You look good but there's no need to compare yourself to Zyzz. You don't have the insertions/proportions that he did.
Jelly of your shoulder vascularity.

I think you have shit ab genetics, especially your Adonis belt and obliques.

I also think you have excellent arms/shoulders and a decent chest.

I also think you need to work on your lower half, those quads need work boy.

Overall 8/10 gratz

9/10 of women find this level of vascularity disgusting, and the ones that like it looks disqusting

That vascularity
>natural

You're actually too vascular imho, zyzz looked way healthier

bro no matter how much you gear, your narrow shoulders and high vascularity will keep you from ever being aesthetic

why would you lie just to put someone down? i don't understand fit sometimes he obviously looks good

(not op)

well he's a roider so there's that. i don't think you need lower body fat to look close to that shape. i think you need a bit bigger traps and delts
(again pretty roid-specific) maybe?

In all seriousness, how does one achieve a body like this? What kind of diet, workout plan, etc?

Been Training for almost 5 years now. Did this comparison not to say I Look better than him.. But that it is possible to achieve this physique all Natural. Dont understand the hate lol I probably Look better than 90% of the members here.

1. Lift for 2 years at least; lean bulk
2. Cut down to single digit bf
3. Hope you have decent genetix

Dude, if you really got that low bf natural than you should hop on gear and become the new zyzz

>manlet
>pepperoni
>facial asthetics probably average as fuck otherwise you would have shown em

I think I'll pass

As opposed to his terrible shoulder developmemt

You dont, you just look like a boring, tryhard gearhead

Dieting has always been an issue for me. Any recommendations on an ideal diet plan if I'm pursuing this type of body plan? Lean bulk?

>Been Training for almost 5 years now.

Weak progress.

>But that it is possible to achieve this physique all Natural.

True, but you're nothing special.

>I probably Look better than 90% of the members here.

Whatever makes your day.

What's your height/weight OP?

Yeah, he want's to look like Zyzz, except...from his shoulders and traps he looks probably natty.

So yeah, he's technically superior to Zyzz.

The only thing you got bigger than Zyzz is your nipples

Post you're progress cunt
5'9.5 160lbs

Come on kiddo, that is extremely weak for 5 fucking years.

180cm, 80 Kilos (Lean)

By the way.. I am 21 years old lol so I Dont think this is weak for almost 5 years

Yes, drinking and having fun?

>I probably Look better than 90% of the members here.
I don't care if you look better than my member because you're a dickhead anyway. Gain more musclemass before comparing to Zyzz, that's all.

It takes a special kind of beta male to be this insecure and need this much validation.

I'm sorry, but if this is all you could achieve in 5 years, you did something wrong. Probably some retarded brosplit

Getting and maintaing muscle mass and maintaingin low body while having a life is pretty damned hard.

The gear heads have your head fucked up user.

Your clavicles are too narrow for you to ever reach zyzz level.

Other than that your vascularity is over the point where it looks freakish.

Your delts need work man

>having a life

You're not gonna make it bro

Everything needs work, delts chest, legs, traps

Kek! You aren't 6'2 so don't even compare yourself to Zyzz.
Also:
>Shit traps
>Shit delts
>Shit chest/pepperoni nipples
>Shit ab insertions
>No adonis belt

I honestly don't know what you were thinking. Plus, Zyzz was around 220 Ibs during the final year of his life. I don't know how much he weight in your pic but I'm sure it was around 200 Ibs.

narrow shoulders/10

The way you call yourself leanBOY and not leanMAN shows a lot about your mentality.

Oh and lowering your bf more won't magically give you an Adonis belt. Just FYI leanboy.

You'll never be like Zyzz brah.

Lmao @ competing against someone who died 5 years ago. Says a lot about you. How about your compare yourself to someone like Jeff Seid fag.

I mean good on you for reaching that point but you will never look half as good as zyzz. Your insertions are shit.

>naturally
lol

You have better forearms, but need to work a lot on pecs and shoulders.

>no core mass
>no chest mass
>arms hilariously disproportionate
>Popeye mode from all the death grip jacking off
>thinking you're comparable to Zyzz

I am lmaoing @ your life

oh i'm sure you're a tribute to mankind

fag

jesus, that looks disgusting

and people still believe you can get zyzz's physique naturally

I see you took your tag off, leanboy.

more leg lifts for that adonis belt

it looks like u never work out your shoulders

what a fag jeff is, that hair is so fucking lame

shitty genetics desu kys

>you're chasing a ghost bruh

Shesh... Didnt expect that kind of Feedback and hate. Zyzz was my inspiration when I started training, never tought id ever look close to him without using gear. But anyways.. Very amusing to read the comments. Know I understand why Nymz had enough of this shit Fitness industry... People always try to put you down, at least if everything is anonymous so skinny/fat nolifes that will Never even Look close to me can hide behind the internet. Im out... And a wise man once said haters gonna hate.

Hi welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

People here have always been negative as fuck, cry more.

I'm glad you took SOME advice at least, leanboy. Keep on lifting, use that hate as inspiration to be the best.

Also don't expect a warm reception from Veeky Forums when you come in like a douchebag.

Did you expect us to suck your dick and tell you how good you look? This isn't Instagram. Did you want honesty or what? Reading through this thread there are very obvious things physique wise that you need to work on, whether you take that advice and get better is actually up to you.

damn, really goes to show genetics are everything. i suggest you keep getting bigger and ignore the aesthetic bullshit. with a bigger chest and back you'd look built like a brick shithouse.

no matter how much Testosterone you inject it won't change the faggy little proclivities that are ingrained in you like straightening your hair for example. Shit look at zyzz.

stop stuffing your face x f

this

>404 PECS AND DELTS CANNOT BE FOUND

> (not op)

Ab genetics are meh, your legs look like you don't train them that much, you also need to work more on shoulders and chest

I'm in better shape that zyzz, considering the pill popping junkie is dead

gear

Mirin those Popeye forearms

Why the fuck aren't you bulking? Zyzz was like ~200lbs and you're 160.

Even though you're a manlet, you should go to 180-190lbs atleast.

Because then he'd have to put on some fat, and fuck fatties. He'd also DEFINITELY lose his prized vascularity during the bulk and we wouldn't want that.

dyel

zyzz was like a fucking roiding DNP cunt, who the fuck cares?

No im not, but I don't think I am and compare myself to Zyzz like you did, cuckboy. Learn your place

All OP has to do is work legs and he gets his 20lbs easy.

Seriously, cant believe Zyzz weight 200pounds. I mean yeah he was taller than me.. But im definately as big as he was and that is not freaking huge. Here is another pic where im not Crazy vascular..Lightning was sick in the First pic

You are deluded as fuck

Nah its just difficult to compare with pictures how big two bodies are

You're both small.

What's the obsession with having no muscle and just being lean

Haha Safe bro.

Leanboy. Squats and deadlifts to get that nice mid-core/hip area. Plus you could use some quad/glute mass imo. From your ribcage up you're G, besides maybe your lats. Also think about working on bis/tris more to even out your large forearms.

this

Post physique

There's obviously no comparison between natty and on gear

>too vascular
When will argininelets learn?

You look good, OP. Some more work on your delts/biceps and you're pretty much there.

Thanks man. Always tried to develop a well balanced Body but unfortunalty not every muscle grows the Same even though i hit each bodypart with the Same intensity. Started a Split where I only train shoulders/tricep a few weeks ago lets see what happens

Tbh senpai i would work way more on shoulders. Arms amd chest look comparable to his but the shoulders just look flat.

Sup OP

>arms and chest look comparable to his

Okay, OP is circle jerking himself.

KING OF MANLETS

PRAISE HIM.

Im not OP but you gotta admit he definetly looks comparable.
Also anyone saying he looks bad should post their own pic.

get fucked mate. if you can't take critique like a man just give up now

Its not that he looks bad, he just isn't even in the same league. It doesn't make sense to compare them.

My weight is 180 pounds (80kilos) and not 160... Someone random wrote this

You are nowhere near zyzz you dyel retard