I am LITERALLY better then ALL OF YOU

I am LITERALLY better then ALL OF YOU
I CAN FUCKING EAT YOU IF I WANTED TO

You would get prions and die though

hahaha walking meme, holy shit

post the pics from before you went on gear, i want to see how badly you ruined your physique again

Not before I suck your cock faggot

m8 ill creck ur fukin skull in then paste almend peanut butter' on yer fukin breg ugly face ten' fak yer mother while she's doin de diamond pushup on me' nutsock

EPIC LE TROLL :P

Why don't you have any delt separation? You don't even have bicep definition. This is the oddest physique I've ever seen. It's like someone created a vaguely human shape out of balloons and then just covered it all in a layer of fat.

How many calories a day to get this big?

I think my grandma has bigger forearms than you

>this insecure faggot pussy bitch is still posting

nice pics bros

nice forearm's grandma

i'm literally superior to you in every way fag

Living the dream. Chances are I'd get arrested here if I was that big. Enjoy it for those of us who can't

When will your puny heart and liver give up

I genuinely pity you.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

Have fun dying at 40

Dose nasty-ass spots tho

You're big and obviously train, but have respect for people not on gear. We aren't better than you for not using drugs, but you aren't better than us either. You are stronger yes, but you know you didn't achieve that based on your superior training, dieting, or genetics. You traded a couple years off your life for some good gains. I'm not nocking it, I might when I'm a little older, but stop acting like you're something special.

bet you can't even touch your toes you giant toad

lmfao

I might be taller than you at least.
Or are you 6'2" master-race like me?

Post legs OP :^)

No one will respect you acting like a middle school bully bruh

Big muscles indeed. But a self esteem so low one needs to kneel in order to find it. I dont' give a fuck, babyboy.

no one gets like that without overcompensating

what is it user? lack of social skills?

:^)

too bad theres no roids for your face, facelet

ill forever be a skinny guy with beautiful face stealing your gf lmao

>Roiding with a shit frame because he thinks it'll make up for being a wristlet/shoulderlet

B L O A T E D
L
O
A
T
E
D

mong? is that you? are you back??