COSS ANNOUNCEMENT SOON

Prepare for take-off lads, announcement coming up imminently

either we getting scammed or we going to the moon. double or nothing with this shit coin lets go

I’ve literally got my sell orders and buy orders typed out and ready to go depending on what they announce

If its good I buy 20eth of this

If it’s bad I’m dumping 40k COSS (and maybe buying the dip if its not catastrohpic)

My body is ready.

Trips confirming good news

Green ID and trips, we mooning boys, r-right?

Maybe, but where I hear the announcement? Slack? Twitter?

ITS BAD NEWS SELL SELL SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Saw this at money nigger telegram, good or bad?

>we need more time
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>exchange for ETH

thankyou based god

much better than having to deal with 0.000shit of 100 shitcoins

I wish they would just transfer everything to eth

Aww, at least let us keep the BTC.

That said, I agree, this saves us the problem of having to liquidate 0.00002 feathercoin every 3 months. I find this proposal perfectly acceptable. In fact I kinda hope if they take this route that they just convert everything to ETH to keep it simple.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Here it is niggers, chinks, a-rabs, honkeys!

Probably will show up on their Twitter soon.

well get ready for this shit to tank

Are you retarded? This is only going to go up.

Makes sense, being labeled a security was always my largest concern. Don't want to get smacked with the long dick of the law. So long as they're communicating the issue and working on a fix, I'm perfectly happy to wait. And if they're going to keep count of the dividends until it happens then so much the better.

it was going to go up if they announced good news, now we are all fucked and this shit is going back down to 6 cents.

You hear that coss team the millenials want eth

>6 cents

If only.

It could briefly dip to as low as 11 though. It will immediately correct back up as soon as they announce s fix, just wish I had sold yesterday to buy more of the dip.

next snapshot is happening exactly on Sunday :)

Has anyone else experienced long deposit times to coss? I sent 5000 coss from hitbtc to coss.io 2 hours ago and it hasnt gone through. It is definitely to the correct address.

Tim Graham is the new CEO of Coss. Rune steps down as CVO because of consumer trust issues.

Also more explanation.

It's not my first choice but the less lost to exchange fee attrition the better. If they could figure out a way for us to nominate which coins we receive that would be great, but the problem then is there's no incentive to trade non-popular coins because you wouldn't get a share of the fees. Maybe an option to choose which ones you want and receive equivalent ETH for everything else? But I don't expect them to throw on another layer of complexity.

3 hours now

People have been experiancing long transfer times, yes. Mostly with BTC, haven't heard anyone complaining about COSS transfers though.

Eth transfers take a couple of min. BTC hours.

This is also important and actually very promising in terms of getting the COSS token to other exchanges. It also show that they are indeed planning to distribute it wider.

JUST