How big of an asshole are you?

Were you a bigger asshole before or after you began lifting?

before insercuity is a massive bitch in social situations.

Wasn't an asshole before. Very loyal. Shy. Autismo3000. Fat.

Started lifting 4 years ago. Now I'm a cunt. Love my gf but can't help but get raging boners for qt3.14's.

Started taking tren. Fuck me. Massive cunt.

I've gone from being a moderate passive aggressive asshole to being a slightly aggressive asshole

I don't know.
I've been called mean and a dick many times but I supposed that's just how it is.

i'm a very blunt guy but by no means an asshole, most of what i say is just the truth, i mean well but don't like to sugar coat shit

some people might see me as a dick, but those who know me know i'm a nice guy, that's really all that matters.

I always treated people the way I liked to be treated.

I thought I was nice, but it wasn't as pure beforehand.

Now that I'm fit I've matured (due to experiencing more-not strictly from getting more fit) as well and find more genuine kindness in addition to having more backbone for myself.

Before I would have helped someone, but only if I thought they would remember down the line and give back to me. Now I do it more based off of whether I think it is the right thing for them.

Similar outcomes, but the reasoning is important

actually the clown of the class, later after graduation of gymnasium started working out, in college became aesthetic (good old Zyzz motivational times). Be nice to everyone, still didn't make lots of friends and girls didn't take me serious. One summer met her - my wife. Now we are married happily for 3 years, have a son that has my genes, I dropped out of fitness for a year, now coming back because I want to be a nice example for my son. Being married is cool, but it still makes you a beta with the other females. I'm still acting stupid and cant have a nice convo with my girl colleagues on work. I feel like an asshole

So, like a raging homo?

Nah, I'm nicer now. I was angry, edgy, irritated, and undisciplined in highschool. I had thin skin and would often lash out and bully people, show up to school drunk, fuck around in class. I was popular, but more in like a "hey do something crazy you jackass" popular, like a dancing monkey. I was chubby and instigated fights often.

Now that I've started lifting, cutting, reading and educating, I'm a different fucking person. Far calmer and focused, and much more self confident. I'm still very high test but I've become more introverted and channeled it into more of a bluntness, stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours, so to speak. It's been fantastic for me.

I'm as nice as I can possibly be yet people still think I'm an asshole.
I'm probably too blunt.

same here

I come over as a tough guy, the alpha male

This basically
The personality gains have been massive after lifting, whole new person

not understanding the word nice.

I've noticed driving in the city for work has made me an asshole. Now I kind of understand why people are so angry in Long Island and NYC.

lol you're a fucking faggot dude, you simply grew a bigger ego, that's all

lmao all these nimrods saying they're "more blunt", when in reality you all really mean "more forceful". You're not nice, you idiots, you're simply more in-your-face about everything and nobody likes that

.....or you

Ego is good. I reject your claim and name you the faggot.

>spot the faggot who's stand-off-ish and gives two-word responses

I'm more honest about my intentions.

That said, I've checked my intentions to make sure that I'm not being an asshole either. Before it was more of a passive nice-guy mentality.

It's improved my personal happiness and personal relationships by a large margin.

>read OPs heading as
>How big is your asshole?
>open thread
>I can't jack off to this
Thanks you asshole.

your rejection has been denied. You decide whether or not something is good for someone? What kind of condescending tool says this? You're probably bigger than the average joe, and use this to your advantage. Sure, most of Veeky Forums does the same thing, but a lot of us also experienced MENTAL GAINS, you tryhard nut.

My favors of goodwill are predicated on that- not overall behavior.

Do I do my job at work to the best of my ability?
Yes, because it is the correct thing.

Do I help my younger brother in law now the lawn?
The first time, yes. If it seems like he got behind on chores due to personal and preventable choices, no.

That's what I'm talking about.

No, the people around you simply deal with more of your bullshit now because are a more aesthetic and stronger version of your former self. But, keep telling yourself that you're improving in more areas than your physique, bud.

My physique is still unnoticeable through my regular clothes.

I don't dish nearly as much bullshit as before either.

fuck your trips and, no, you're not more intellectual and thoughtful, so quit convincing yourself of that

Admit it, jackass.

I have the digits, and I am a better steward of my relationships.

I never said it was noticeable. I said they tolerate you more because you look better than before. Stay on-cue, junior.

If it's not noticeable than they wouldn't be able to tell that I look better and therefore would not treat me better.

Wow, what an unnecessary use of the word "steward"

You just like to argue, don't you?

It's literally my job lol

Literally me. What's wrong with me senpai?

I'm less intelligent. Oh well, we all know the risks.

Such an asshole my grandmother said she thinks I have a mental disorder....