What are your thoughts on this thing? Do you ever use one, or do you prefer other forms of cardio?

What are your thoughts on this thing? Do you ever use one, or do you prefer other forms of cardio?

Bump desu

My knee started to feel unstable after using the elliptical a lot, so i stopped using it. Back on the treadmill or running outside for my cardio needs.

>eliptical
What's that? You a Yank?

No, I'm british but all my friends call it the elliptical. Guess I should call it the cross trainer from now on.

Only women use them, use the treadmill or a bike

I've noticed that desu, it's part of the reason I made this thread. I have tried one before but it felt awkward.

Awkward as in mainly women use it, or awkward as in the movement?

You should be one of the following to use this machine otherwise I think you're a beta-fag.

>Female
>Old
>Injured
>Twink

I use one because I'm a recovering fatty and is much easier on my joints

Honestly if you're doing cardio in a gym that isn't circuit training something is wrong with you anyways.
That being said, if you have a legitimate injury that requires low impact workouts it's pretty alright. Much better than a stationary bike.
Otherwise go outside.

No replies about indoor rowing? I'll be the first
Rowing > all

>cardio

I like doing some treadmill and then ending with a bit of cross trainer since it's an easier bit of business. Is that legit?

Also while I have your attention I have found that I can run on a treadmill for about 40 mins but it just doesn't translate to road work for some reason. Why is this, and will more treadmill fix it? I've been at it 3 months. Pls no bully.

I have a pretty bad long-term lower leg/ankle injury and I find the stair machine (ones at my gym are Life Fitness Powermill) and it's perfect for me really. I can't run at all so it's the only way I'm able to get properly out of breath apart from swimming. Stationary bike is pretty good too though.

used to be a mover... fuck these things

Correct

what the fuck.

if this post gets dubs then God is real.

What are you confused about mate?

Got a fucked up knee so it's awesome
but rowing machines are better

So, he isn't real after all.

Ignore that, they work, can use em for a long time with no fatigue and it tones a bunch of muscles. Jump on one an hour a day and watch netflix, you dont even need to count it as cardio its so nonimpactful

holy shit son

Rowers are godtier.

Oh thats called the greatest bullshit exercise machine that actually does nothing but looks like your exercising machine. You'll see these bad boys lined up in most commercial gyms and retards using them like they're actually accomplishing something. But since the machine literally does all the work for you, you get minimal to any sort of muscle stress from it whatsoever. But hey as long as you look like your exercising and feel like your exercising thats all that matters to these kind of people

I use it everyday cause I have one in my house. My joints get fucked up when I run. Not doing something because you're afraid of being seen as something as with retards like is the sign of a true 'beta-fag'. If you find it enjoyable/useful, then do it.

The treadmill likely has suspension. Every treadmill I've used has it. Makes running way easier on your knees.

Running or Rowing

choose one

I play DDR for all my cardio needs