Fraud

fraud, cheating frauds ya

>Tinderbrah is best trip edition

couldnt see a previous thread so somebody link it plz :))

is that actually masT's gf or am I missing a reference

lol at that weird ass duckface/squint in top right

that face is so out of place on that body... kinda like Seid

Previous

he's posting my pics, because he's afraid to post his own pics.

Your face was never in place in any way

go be ugly elsewhere, or post pics to show you're better than me in anyway

mast is a good looking guy no homo
hairline of the gods

because of Mast's physique he could slay some proper pus
idk what MasT is doing with that 2/10 toilet seat

Anyone here regret doing roids? Or found that their expectations were not met?

I've lurked here for a few months now and have seen all the motivational posts and amazing mires/sex that people have gotten after hopping
on, but just wondering if there's a flip side to this. Can't all be sunshine and rainbows, can it?
Seriously, was just checking that out. Wonder if it is kept there by fina/dua-steride or what. I feel like beard and hairline are inversely related. If one is good, the other suffers.

MasTest got so fkn huge. What the fuck. There's not a single guy in my gym who looks like him.
Those are quite some genetics.

And who's the chick?

>If someone is calling out roids
Nah brah it's all hard work and dedication. The roids just push you over the top.

>If someone is asking about the benefits of roids and wants to try
lol you can just sit there and turn into Arnold

Atleast a few weeks off lifting if not more
Then no lower body for quite a while
I'll have to use the row machine for cardio

It's all a lie
Girls won't approach you
You'll just lose hair faster

bro you have no legs and are a manlet
kys

losing more hair during showers, but i stopped the thinning with supplements luckily. That's what bothered me the most

I don't care, as long i'am happy with her. I think she looks good.

She cooks for me, is always supporting me in prepping and everything else, she injecting me with roids and doing roids herself and working out harder than most dyels. She's indepenent and got a really good ass.

Í'am acutally really happy with her. There will be always better, like they're better looking men then me. It's just how it is.

You think you can do any better? Please provide me with the evidence.

i will be happy to hear something from you.

>She cooks for me, is always supporting me in prepping and everything else, she injecting me with roids

Sound like a caring girl. Who needs a sloot that's just there to be a dumb sloot anyway? Sounds like you know what you're doing.

>doing roids herself

What is she doing tho?

what are you taking to halt hair loss?

Lol noticed that too sometimes. There's also the contrast between.
>natty lifting - not even once
>don't even think about roids until you've natty lifted for 4 years and reached genetic potential

>It's all a lie
Fug... Actually I'm okay with this. Mostly I'm scared of losing my personality to roids. But assuming it doesn't cure autism and girls don't approach me any more than normal I should be okay.

Btw, is the surgery you were talking about earlier related to hair?

I'm so impressed that mast has a healthy outlook on relationships despite having the body that would excuse being a huge douche/chad.

What is the reference range for free test?
Is 19 pg/ml low?

You look constipated m8, are you drinking enough water? nice lips tho

>not wanting a top tier 7/10 fit gf
Shiggy diggy doo

No matter What you say senpai, you'll always be smashing a girl who looks worse than my hairy asshole with a hemorrhoid in it

HAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST FUCKING HELL
>LEGS

Are you actually this jelly of his body that you have to insult his girl to feel better about yourself?

>doing roids herself

So both of you will have matching tiny dicks

Cool

>Mostly I'm scared of losing my personality to roids.
Roids haven't changed my personality at all, not even 700mg tren has changed my personality..

Im starting to think these 'personality changes' are just placebo from autists

nice try masT

saw palmetto & pumpkin oil

You think you can impress me with some tinder pics? Is that all you got against me? Really comical to say the least.

Just be a man, like you're acting atm and post some pics from yourself.

i have had dumb sluts in the past, Couldn't relate to them. She need to be independent and have some ambitions like my gf.

let the man think he got something against me.

want to know this two fuck being a bald kunt

Ze ziet er kk wous uit man, waarom zelfs een foto van haar op internet

Eerlijk ze ziet eruit alsof ze aan de coke zit man

shut up dyel shit

Wut?

>Im starting to think these 'personality changes' are just placebo from autists
You might be on to something. I fell for so many nootropic memes due to r9k and fit and they were all shit. Then I started reading about stuff like modafinil only producing cognitive enhancement in low IQ groups and it finally clicked that the Veeky Forums userbase is probably not a reliable/average source for advice about smart drugs.

Stay weak noob. Lmao

>zelfs een foto van haar op internet
Because i'am not afraid to post pics from my gf or me. I'am just that secure about myself

you can know anything about me. I don't really care. I have nothing to hide, like most of you pussies.

maybe you should try to get more confidence, you know, girls like that

It was for Mast, he knows exactly what it means.

thinkin about doing a 3 week 500mg DNP cycle + 4 week superdrol cycle at 20-30mg.... will I die?

just knock off the superdrol and enjoy losing a pound of fat a day

what kinda doses for the saw palmetto and pumkin oil?

Do you get your legs waxed?

>let the man think he got something against me.
I'm with you. There's more to relationships then looks.
>You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

>Im starting to think these 'personality changes' are just placebo from autists
Pretty much.
Tren causes a bit of irritably, but if you're not a twat waffle you can keep it in check.

I have enough confidence thank you, but I prefer not to brag about myself on an autistic khazachstani goatfurs Internet forum. Sure you look good, but you should be in better shape with all the roids you're taking.

Also
>een toiletbezoek is hygiënischer dan je gf man

No petsonality changes

Surgery is for my leg
Fascia is too small for muscle

Jerry how to get imaginary gf?

google "tulpa"

Isnt that your sister?

Same nose, lips, jaws

Is masT the dude posting his photos all over Veeky Forums with "I AM GOD POST PHYSIQUES SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU" or is it someone just fucking around

If you were to get a 45lb weight vest, hit the stairmill for 20 minutes a day, and climb with just the balls of your feet your calves would explode within the span of a month...just a suggestion

>2 weeks into test cycle and shitskins still haven't shipped my finasteride/accutane

I'm still natty btw and have 900 ng/dl total test and 19 pg/ml free test
Will 500mg/week test e rise my free test level senpaichi?

Oh masT...

Best way to cut from 18% bf to 10%?

Should I fuck around with 11-oxo or 11-ketoT or just do diet and shit? Basically want to get roid ready.

>inb4 clen/dnp, those sound horrid

Been reading about Yohimbine and GW 501516 also, interested in any advice you guys have. I had a hard time getting my appetite up enough to bulk and am worried that I'll lose the appetite gains if I just do a cut based purely on eating at a deficit.

Appetite seems really important to keep up based on what I have read about intake while on cycle.

Order a daki of your waifu from china

Try dieting you fat fuck

No fuckin way
Is that MasT's real face?
He looks 15

Yes 500 test is a lot. I was just trolling you. Those numbers were obtained on 150-200 test cyp and 25mg mk677.
Will my daki rape me like that animu girl is raping the teddy bear? Awww

What levels of free and total test did you have before the cycle?

takes too long

Why don't you tell everyone in this thread to

>try lifting harder you dyel
>try changing your lifting routine

instead of using steroids?

>What levels of free and total test did you have before the cycle?
No idea honestly. I was 27 when I went on and test changed my quality of life a lot. I was really depressed because the love of my life left me and I was going through some serious medical issues and I was working a grave shift and I truly believe all of these things combined made my test much lower than it should have been. Jumping on test made me feel 18 again especially sexually but if you are at 900 natty I would definitely not jump on unless you want to go pro or somehow make money from your body.

The fact that you think you can go from 18% to 10% with just drugs tells me you don't have any business using them.

You evidently think you can do it while maintaining your shit diet and lifestyle.

But hey it's your money. Why not just take shitloads of GH and IGF1 together like the pros do. That gets you shredded and you might actually gain some muscle.

Probably because cutting is pretty easy even natty.

If you can't control yourself enough to do fork put downs, you probably shouldn't be roiding.

No but you can do that to your daki
Especially with ano onahole

Also I didn't care what my levels were before going on. I did a bunch of research and decided to do trt for life until I wanted kids then I would come off and blast hcg.

>55 replies
>No estp
I like this

Unemployedcheflifts?

I wanna make gains while losing fat tho, would DNP + Anavar work or DNP + Superdrol work better for that?

No stop you'll summon her

Who said I have shit diet and lifestyle? Not saying I don't, but I should have added more context to the post.

Point taken, by the way.

I'm currently lifting 4-5x/week, eating at around 750 calorie deficit after yearlong dirty bulk (tired of looking DYEL and was purely interested in size).

In view of this, should I just keep on keeping on with the deficit training or are supplements/drugs worth it? Or are you of the opinion that people who take drugs for cutting are just weak-willed?

The view that drug use to cut reflects a weak will is an idea I'm open to, honestly - I planned for this cut to take 16 weeks (alternating between 1000 calorie and 500 calorie deficits every two weeks) and will definitely see it through to completion. Just wondering if using drugs would speed it up or mitigate muscle loss during the cut.

Jerry she will sex you... granted she sounds like a man but she has no tits like you want!

Not going to gain anything on dnp

Test helps maintain gains on a cut

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah is that MasT 's gf?

Hahahahaha hahahah .

you wont make any gains whilst using dnp you pleb

Listen to the man, for your own good.

Were you low test growing up? Height?

I have noticed progress slowing down when I work odd-hours as well. Stressful work doesn't help either. Maybe has something to do with cortisol levels?

>Test helps maintain gains on a cut
Would using test on a cut be considered a "waste" though? I guess in my mind I've associated test as something that shouldn't be used with high bf (more risk of over-aromatisation even with AI use), and also associated it with a bulking phase.

Which is why I was interested in 11-oxo or 11-ketoT, since they are said to be anti-catabolic while also being non-suppressive. Same with GW.

Post pics of your more attractive gf

>No pics of gf
She is ugly or doesn't exist
>No pics of face
Ugly face
>No pics of physique
Shit dyel body
>No pics of dick
Small little boy dick

Dem the rules

>doing roids herself

Vandaar die beginnende snor, haha.

Ben benieuwd welke kinderen eruit gaat komen. Marginaal en arm zullen ze alvast wel zijn!

>psmf normally
>can't stop thinking about food, pure torture
>psmf with ECA stack
>can barely force myself to eat my chicken for the day

why did no one let me in on this shit

DFC??!!
brb, boarding next plane to canada

>spending thousands to see a literal Crack whore

Just a low dose while cutting into a big dose for a blast is fine

Running a low test cruise while cutting isn't out of the question. It'll let you cut harder then you normally would and not lose the gains you made while bulking.

>Were you low test growing up? Height?
No I don't think so at all. I made great natty gains and felt like a beast up until 24? It was a gradual decline from there again until about 27 I felt like shit. The worst in my life. But there were multiple really bad negative things in my life all at once. Mainly health issues but also girls. Again the biggest thing I noticed was sex drive. 24 and younger I could cum as many times as I wanted and fuck like a boss. After that it got harder and harder to keep a good erection after the first time I got off. Test completely solved that. Never used sex drugs in my life.
I am 5'7.

>Just a low dose while cutting into a big dose for a blast is fine
Thanks jerry, I'll keep that in mind if natty cut is starting to hurt my gains too much. For now I'm doing something close to psmf and am pretty happy.

I saw some dude talking about taking adex for AI and switching to asin as the cycle ends (specifically, take one asin the day before you drop adex, then again for two days after).

Does that make any sense at all?

The reason for doing this is that in some places adex is MUCH cheaper than asin.

>stopped drinking 6-8 beers every night
>stopped smoking a pack a day
>parents are happy and very proud of me
>mfw little do they know the main reason I'm quitting is because I wanna do my 1st cycle in a few months :^)

Asin can actually be used for pct and adex can't. Other than that I don't see a reason for the switch.
Stay clean breh. I believe in you!

Alright. Should I just do a DNP cycle, then a Var cycle then? I wanna do a var cycle before I do my first test e cycle so I can run one extended PCT instead if two.

Adex is suicidal so there's rebound
Switching to Asin let's you control the rebound

>vandaar de beginnende snor

Godverdomme man ik ben aan t cutten en dan mag ik een keer eten, proest ik bijna alles eruit.

10/10 kek

Not the one you're replying to, but why the hell would you need anavar or DNP as a non-competing natty?
Ever heard of cardio and strict dieting?

should you do DNP, one cycle then a recomp into test e? If you want, its not good for your body, but neither is my 6 month long blast

What kind of jobs do /fraud/s do besides gay for pay?

Where do you fucking faggots work?

I'm chronically unemployed because I don't like taking orders from other people so I'm thinking about just going forth on the business ideas I've had.
I can't imagine any of you frauds actually working a menial job like retail or some thing either, what do you guys do?

lol loser

Don't really care about my life so why not?

>dont like taking orders from people
oh arent you alpha. Welcome to the real world where capitalism has people higher than you and give you orders.

>I can't imagine any of you frauds actually working a menial job like retail or some thing either, what do you guys do?

you, an unemployed peasant, can't imagine us doing retail? Why because we would earn more than you, 0. Fucking hell get over yourself, you self-absorbed cunt.

Post a pic or tell me your height/weight/time lifting

Veeky Forums is dangerous for advice because of the overwhelming sense of superiority the users here feel over others. Sources of information that advise differently than the common accepted "truths" on Veeky Forums are treated with such vitriol and divisiveness that users start to truly believe that Veeky Forums somehow knows best about every topic. In reality all we have here are memesters, dyels, idiots, spergs and a few knowledgeable people.

>Being a wagecuck and being proud of it

Are you sure your source didn't confuse give you the wrong compounds for his HRT tranny business?

>being a neet
All the fat stacks to blow on tranny hookers I want.

I miss the neet life though
Are autism bucks real?

There's a lot, lot more ways to earn money than working a traditional job

The opportunities are endless especially since the creation of the internet.

Enjoy being unemployed you freeloading peasant. Do you see the homeless mocking people with small houses? You dont? Because a job is better than unemployment. Enjoy explaining that nice big gap on your CV to your next employer. Oh wait you won't have one of them, because you're going to have a SWEET self-made business, let me know how that goes.

I'm a cable guy in a big city.
My job consists of driving around town blasting loud music, fixing your internet and meeting QT customers

nice way of putting you are unemployed

>Enjoy being unemployed you freeloading peasant

>He thinks I'm not earning sweet, sweet tax-free dosh

>Because a job is better than unemployment
LOL maximum cuckold

>Enjoy explaining that nice big gap on your CV to your next employer
>Next employer

if I'd ever need to get a "real job" I'll just lie on my resume and make up experience you stupid fucking cuck.

I've been making $3000-5000 tax-free dosh bucks a month you stupid wagecuck

Has your source been giving u progesterone instead of test?

>being this neet

>being this neet