Why do people of Hispanic heritage pretend to not be white?

why do people of Hispanic heritage pretend to not be white?

But they are mutts.

Spanish people = Europeans
Latin Americans = shitskins

Simple as that.

ARGENTINA AS BLANCO

>implying Latinos aren’t the biggest unironic WE WUZZERs around

i almost forgot

Argentina is truly white. We are the sons of spaniards, Italians, and germans, who came here in large numbers.

The only non-white people here are bolivians and peruvians. Sorry if It bothers you, but thats the truth and you would not change that.

I'm sorry but Argentina is white.

Cause it gets you free shit esse. It's great holmes. Just be like "yo i'm one of them non-white caucasians" on them job applications

damn, now that meme is stale all these white argentinians come out of the woodworks

a significant chunk of them certainly are not.

It is sort of ridiculous though that the standards for what is and is not caucasian are completely thrown out the window once hispanics come into the picture.
For example, in the US they would have you believe that Selena Gomez and George Lopez are exactly the same racially because they are hispanic.
Selena is CLEARLY white but her mexican origin makes people totally blind to that.
I mean for fucks sake Ted Cruz is latino but that doesnt make him not white, nor does George Lopez also being latino make him white.

I literally have no idea as to how /int/ even came up with that meme since it is so observably not true that you would have to be 100% completley oblivious to literally all aspects of South American history to believe it.

All Iberians are "white", but not all of them are "Aryan". Most of them have a heavy neolithic farming compound but some in the Northern areas represent Aryanism phenotypically and genetically.

White Latin American says he has Spanish/White ancestry
>Hurr Shitskins Larper stealing White culture
Mestizo/almost Pure Native Latin American says he has Native ancestry
>Hurr White Larper stealing Native culture

No mater what your typical shitposter will never be satisfied.

Whiteness is an Americanism, and doesn't exist.

>a high degree of discourse

What if I said 'of European ancestry' then, you contrarian tard

They do pretend to be white.

I don't fucking know what disgusts me the most.
The term "latino" in the context of race, or the refusal of the world superpowers to acknowledge south america as part of the western world. Like, motherfucker, just take a walk in Santiago, Punta Arenas, Buenos Aires, Medellin or São Paulo and then you tell me those people are not western. (disregarding their own shitholes, of course, but we also have our fair share of shitholes as well)

South America is considered part of the west, it's just that Europe has never ever given a shit about you only Russia and America. You are western, but that doesn't mean you are white. See the Philippines.

>term coined by the Nixon administration

Why are Amerifats so stupid

>spaniards, Italians,

Neither of whom are white in many areas of their respective countries.

Then use "european ancestry", because "white" is inaccurate. Remember the native europeans weren't "white" but had blue eyes.

What? Unless you are american explain yourself.