How do I get rid of these spots after shaving? I only get them here, not on my chest

how do I get rid of these spots after shaving? I only get them here, not on my chest

Other urls found in this thread:

walgreens.com/store/c/magic-shave-shaving-powder-depilatory-skin-conditioning/ID=prod1956-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Personal_Care&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku301956&sst=fe8f065a-52b5-4eb0-904c-b108a0447caf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post dick

What is wrong with you?

post dick

>shaving anything but your face
post dick

What are you a faggot op? Post your dick

Try afta
After you shave

It works on my face, & will probably fix your crotch

You're the one posting a near full nude photo on a Taiwanese belt sowing board

Good idea, it worked for my acne when I was younger

not me. IDs pls

Fresh squeezed lemon or contact lens solution.

Wet a clean cloth with it and dab shaved areas until damp.

If you want proof, I can post a pic when I get home from work on an hour. Shaved yesterday.

Post dick so we can know for sure

It's just the alcohol kills the staph infection that leads to those bumps

I am unfortunately hairy as a motherfucker, you can't see anything if I don't shave

I'll try the contacts, I use them anyways. Seems funny though

lemon juice on small open wounds, that's gonna hurt!

try magic powder walgreens.com/store/c/magic-shave-shaving-powder-depilatory-skin-conditioning/ID=prod1956-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Personal_Care&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku301956&sst=fe8f065a-52b5-4eb0-904c-b108a0447caf

>IDs pls

You are an enormous faggot. post dick

They are not open wounds though

>you can't see anything if I don't shave

Can't see anything, regardless. Might as well let your body hair grow like a normal human being and pretend it's hiding something wonderful.

Where's that dick OP?

WHERE'S THE DICK OP?

>shaving
KEK. Also post dickus

I thought this would be a helpful thread. It is, but everyone is a faggot and wants dick pics

OP, just epilate. It's much better :)

Honestly not even sure what you're talking about. The bumps? Did you daddy not teach you how to shaaaaaaave? Also take your mulatto ass and stop being a pussy and show us your dic

exfoliate with tea tree oil then moisturize with aloe vera.

Also post that dick so I can picture so I can picture myself gagging on it faggit.

>Also post that dick so I can picture so I can picture myself gagging on it faggit.
This tbqh

Just like when you shave your face, you shave with warm water, and apply cold water at the end so the pores close. This should end your problems.

you look banana .

USE A ELECTIC RAZOR U DIPSHIT

why does your bladder look so huge it disturbs me
also lol

Use cream
learn to shave with the hair direction
learn to scrub and change fucking bodywash

/thread

we gotta see your penis so we can figure out hair growth directions. >:( we're trying to help.

Why even bother shaving when you have such a shit body that nobody wants to see anyway? Complete waste of time.

sterilize your razor

I appreciate a boi who likes to get smooth for his daddy.

Are you a daddy user-kun?

I already have a boi, thanks, but there's a daddy out there waiting just for you.

>Try afta
wtf is afta?

>posting in Veeky Forums
>complaining that everybody is a faggot

Just trim it with a beard trimmer.

You give me hope papi thank youAlso post dick faggit!

p-post roid gut?

this thread gay as fuck
ya'll need jesus and real quick