What do you do when you fail a rep?

what do you do when you fail a rep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jzrAcZy36g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do another set to failure

There's no such thing as failure; only learning opportunities.

Count to five, and go to failure.

İ have a trained money who is on hand with my gun at any time if İ do not finish a set, if İ do so however fuck up and fail a rep, he will proceed to shoot me in the back of the head, would rather be dead than be a weak pussy anyway.

monkey*

>money
XDXDXDLMAOTYPOLMAOHOWFUNNY

>going to failure
I see you guys don't like gains and a healthy hormonal profile

But I've made gains tho...
Plus it's only for the last set anyways. Bait harder next time pls

Stop the set and try again in a minute with more weight.

Going to failure is literally stupid bullshit american broscience that is more harmful than helpful.

Increases chance of injury, flushes with cortisol, impedes growth hormone release, possibly increases fatigue etc. etc.

autism

demand 30 seconds of attention

i lift it off me

Fuck me, I wish someone would give me a fucking definitive answer on this website fuck sakes

i dont

he slapped that ass

I do a dramatic "cute" pretend falling over thing so all the silly boys in the gym notice me, teehee don't hit on me though!

ouch! that hurt... -1 HP

Imagine if every time you filed a rep the entire gym groaned in disappointment and the biggest guy in there shouted at you then slapped your ass

>what are friends

You sound jealous.

do the rest of the sets and then try to shit out the reps I failed at the end

My gym has a no failure policy where if you fail a set you have to blow every single guy present in the weight area, since failing a rep shows how unmanly and weak you are and therefore have to take the role of the female.

It's shit like this that makes me want to kill myself.

So you're making these claims, you're going to post some scientific evidence, right?

No. Go fuck your self

Wow talk about upset.

Sounds kinda fun desu

Weird. That's not what I heard from all the big strength training routines I've seen from people who actually know what the fuck they're doing and not from some retarded user on a Mesopotamian wheel designing board.

Isn't it about time you yuropoors went to bed?

Who is this jizm prizm?

Mattie Rogers breh

I ask my QT to add more weight for the next rep.

Get up and wait until I'm prepared to get in 2+ reps.

Holy fuck you are autist

>fit

Now it's time for the final battle. Heh heh heh.
Magic missile!
Magic missile!
Magic missile!
Maaagic missile!
Magic missile!
Magic missile!
I'm out of mana, I need a potion!

My girlfriend consoles me.

Rerack the weight, beg forgiveness, go home eat multiple dry scoops of whey and self-flagellate as punishment so that I may gain forgiveness and strength from my Lord

>when you eat carolina reapers (hottest hot peppers in the world) while praying the Jesus Prayer
>MFW the carolina reaper wasn't even that bad

Switch gyms

Remember that I'm not a strength fag?

I've never failed a rep, when I fail a set I just stop, though.

wait for my ass to get slapped, then repeat

holy fuck. you're not only autistic, you can't even mage right.

protip: [spoiler]they don't run outta mana, they run out of fucks to give[/spoiler]

I cri evrytiem

No serious strength program advocates going to failure as a regular feature of programming. Most advise that going to failure is a sign you've fucked up, usually in terms of diet or rest.

Try not to cry

>dude you totally bombed that rep, you okay?
>lol doesn't matter m8 I'm weak as fuck and proud of it
>wait what?
>hey can I suck your dick?

You are stupid as shit, your body can't flush with cortisol in the middle of a set of even after you fail that's not how it works retard.

How can he slap? That was literally rape, why hasn't she taken this to the police?

imagine if she was youre gf

Please does anybody have more webms of this hottie?

When noone is looking I write half as much weight on the labels and then wait around for free blowjobs

are you sure? describe to me all of the physiological mechanisms for cortisol release.

HOLY GET!!!
Also yeah desu it was kind of a bad time slap her ass

your mom

oh my god the part where she goes limp over the barbell is so fucking hot
i'm imagining it's what she looks like when both her body and mental psyche are broken after a rough gangbang

i quit

Yeah... for novices.

Try again.

this is correct

for the purposes of strength training, failing reps and ingraining shitty motor patterns/technique is not a good thing

if you're training for muh hypertrophy i don't think going to failure makes much of a difference on accessories, but i still would steer clear on main lifts

i feel a failed rep of squat or DL takes way more out of you than a successful rep

This.

A failed rep probably worked your body to the limit, it counts as two reps 2bqh

So what about the scientific studies finding the strength building value of eccentric sets with more than you can lift? By definition those are failure sets. And many advanced programs incorporate those in small dosages. Strain and injury risk are higher but they're effective.

If I fail on deadlifts or cleans I usually fall on the platform and start crying and hitting my head a lot. Sometimes I push the weights off the platform or kick plates or something.

Depending on the lift, try to hold it as long as I can, like a "negative" rep.

E.g. say I'm doing chinups. If I can't get to the top, I'll hold there halfway for a bit.

How do I get her body shape? Who is this girl? This is pretty much my goal body

That's why you use slingshots and bands instead

Did the guy just slap her ass? How is this allowed?

I tend to take a minute and then finish +1

>Failing on deadlifts

probably close friends/trainer

I'm the same, but I usually drop my shorts and take a shit on the platform in rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jzrAcZy36g

Doesn't matter, if you wanna be a robot then just do the 1lb more every week with your boring as lifts where you hardly break a sweat. I want to know what my body is capable of and if I squat from the bar to 3 pl8 and can't do more than 2 reps so be it, I will come back for more next time.

Christ I thought that spine was about to pop