Is dipping healthier than smoking?

Is dipping healthier than smoking?

Nicotine triggers insulin resistance, but at the same it inhibits aromatization.

Just quit tobacco altogether.

Yes

Why is inhibiting aromatization bad?
Isn't having high test good?

Inhibiting aromatization would be considered a good thing, more testosterone gets converted in to DHT.

But, insulin resistance is dog shit.

>Nicotine triggers insulin resistance
fucking really? shit
why did nobody tell me this

You could smoke or dip while supplementing with an assload of berberine, chromium and ceylon cinnamon. But at the same time, it's too much of a gamble.

Fuck having metabolic syndrome, visceral fat and that overall skinny-fat appearance.

Does horseshit smell better than cowshit?

Yes, but only if you're dipping your dick in a fine twink ass

just packed a good lip

I think your problem is that you're not chewing Levi Garret plug.

>more testosterone gets converted in to DHT

Whew, I hope you like balding early :^)

>visceral fat
ohh fuck i wish i knew this 10 years ago.

nah that shit is literally cancer. snus master race here. still cancer but not as disgusting and you can do it without being noticed. I would probably go crazy at work if it weren't for snus

d-do i have to give up smoking while drinking too

What's the difference between dippin and snus?

This. Can't believe people are still dipping Skoal type shit that will inevitably rot a cancerous hole in your mouth when Swedish snus exists.

Careful with that shit. It will give you cavities. Take good care of your teeth.

wait, is that actually a thing?
whenever I go out on the weekends I end up with stubble I wouldn't have otherwise (my beard growth is absolute shit)
googled and everyone said tobacco and drinks will kill your beard

healthier on your lungs but at a sacrifice of your mouth and stomach. Snus is a pretty convenient sub to chew.

i prefer scandinavian snus, it feels great after working out.
and also, yes, i think it isnt as bad as smoking