Lifting doesnt cure your crippling social retardation around girls

>lifting doesnt cure your crippling social retardation around girls

LOL

>be fit, stay retarded

Girls just make more of an effort now and don't give me such a hard time

I can attest to this with 5 years lifting under my belt.

I honestly think the whole meme behind it improving you socially is just reserved for normies, who already have at least a basic toolkit of social skills. It doesn't work if you simply cannot into interpersonal relations.

progressive overload works on social interactions. every day talk to more and more girls. eventually you will be smoove as fuck

Or you die on the inside

>tfw got a great body but still do not know how to initiate a conversation with a girl

Help me please

>have great body
>campus doesn't allow people to wear tank tops.

tank tops look very douchey if you aren't at the beach or a pool party.

If you have a good body just wear tight shirts

That's very douchey as well

less than wearing tank tops fo sure

Just wear polos that are a size too small for you.

>tfw outstanding social skills won't make me buff

that's what alcohol is for

Self confidence fixes that. If lifting isn't making you self-confident you need to find something that does

>you actually expected it to

Like what?

Bruh I'm socially awkward around women AND men. Get on my level. Just today somebody asked me for help with a question in class and i said "me no know. Ask help teacher" like some fucking Neanderthal!

Hahahahahahahah you literally could not be making this up. Thank YOU God go turning me out this way LMAO

>me no know. Ask help teacher
Idk man I think you legit trying to be funny somehow. Too bad normies just go like 'wtf'.
Unless it's the stress and anxiety from having someone talk to you out of the blue.

Then I'd recommend some extreme sport like skydiving to build self-confidence.

To be on topic;
Skinny as fuck 6'3" at 150 pounds here.
Gonna start tonight for the first time at the gym again. Been /420/ing almost daily for 3 years now, I'm fucking done with that shite. Yesterday a girl I really really liked told me she didn't want to date anymore because "there wasn't a connection". Smoking weed makes you boring as fuck. She was right though. Had great fun the first couple of dates but we just couldn't talk for hours on end about nonsense. I feel like a somewhat social hikikomori. I can get the girls just not keep them around for very long.

Dry spell: >3 years atm

I'll greentext for everyone's reading convenience:

>don't really have problems socializing but always seem to keep people at a distance
>had some gf's, met them all in quiet social situations (like with friends sitting at a table in a bar, going to the beach etc)
>basically give the best when I can actually have a conversation with them
>have trust issues so even though I've been told several times by different people that I'm handsome and despite having no problems making new friends I always feel like I'm not wanted
>I need to learn how to get more "intimate" with girls in different social contexts than what I'm used to
>like, how do I get the number of a girl I just met
>how do I go forward
>I think you get it

Sorry for the blog post but I'd really appreciate some help

How am I to know what makes you confident in yourself? Start making accomplishments and completing goals until you find something that makes you feel really proud to have done it.

you just have to go dicks out sometimes. There is a lot of pick up/ seduction stuff guys think is a good idea, its not. I really recommend mate by tucker max, he also has the mating grounds podcast. its more focused on being honest with yourself and improving, he really emphasizes that girls are just people that you want to connect with. check it out.

Senpai I could copy-paste most of this greentext and use it myself

As for asking numbers... Learn more about non-verbal communication and you'll pick it up soon enough.
And for asking for numbers etc itself, just do it breh. It feels like you're leaping to your death every time you do it. But you just gotta grind through it. It will get much easier very quickly

Have you tried guys instead?

Yeah, I'm not asking for PUA stuff because it's really depressing and garbage-y, I want to understand other people and maybe stop feeling like they'd rather be anywhere else but with me. I'll check out the Tucker Max guy, thanks

>you just gotta grind through it
I will user, thanks

>>have trust issues so even though I've been told several times by different people that I'm handsome and despite having no problems making new friends I always feel like I'm not wanted

I know that feel bro. I try to just be conscious of those feelings and then try to set them aside. I think it's working but it's hard to tell because of the underlying trust issues and self loathing.

...Anonymous
09/01/16(Thu)16:10:05 No.38536811
→ #
>Idk man I think you legit trying to be funny somehow. Too bad normies just go like 'wtf'.Unless it's the stress and anxiety from having someone talk to you out of the blue.
Yeah it was the stress m8.
>Then I'd recommend some extreme sport like skydiving to build self-confidence.
>implying I can afford that
I'll start working in a few weeks but I still live with my parents
>Skinny as fuck 6'3" at 150 pounds here.Gonna start tonight for the first time at the gym again. Been /420/ing almost daily for 3 years now, I'm fucking done with that shite. Yesterday a girl I really really liked told me she didn't want to date anymore because "there wasn't a connection". Smoking weed makes you boring as fuck. She was right though. Had great fun the first couple of dates but we just couldn't talk for hours on end about nonsense. I feel like a somewhat social hikikomori. I can get the girls just not keep them around for very long.

What'd you do for the dates out of curiosity?
And no offense but the rest of the paragraph just seems like normie speak.
>Had great fun the first couple of dates but we just couldn't talk for hours on about nonsense.
I can't even speak to people for ten minutes without an awkward silence.

Dry spell: entire life

>Yeah, I'm not asking for PUA stuff

My man, Im gonna tell you something and you might not like it.
But when(IF) you get a gf a PUA is going to SWOON her.
All it takes is 2 minutes of SMOOTH talking and your getting KEKED 8p.m TUESDAY night.

jokes on you I'm already dead inside so this might work

Where the fuck can i buy this shirt

it helps