Has anyone else completely given up on aesthetics and now just wants to look strong...

has anyone else completely given up on aesthetics and now just wants to look strong, even if it means getting a little fat?

I love KFC

Julian is my goal body

no im not a piece of shit
its okay though i guess the world needs failures

Fuck you, Sexian would steal your girl easy

Anyone else cried at the end of the season 10 ;__:

My goal is to maintain at least somewhat visible abs

I'm accepting of gradual loss of leanness before that point

yeah now my goal is to have my fucking traps touch my ears

I cried like a bitch. That man's sacrifice for his friends completely changed my life.

what would you estimate his arms are at 16.5 inches?

Yep. Bear Mode forever!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

/fattygeneral/
/self-delusiongeneral/

>implying i watched past season 7

your face has a lot to do with if you look strong, and your frame.
he looks bigger than most but not very strong honestly.

315 for 5 reps isnt strong?

My fuck yes

this has been my goal for the past 10 years since I was 16 and first hit the gym so I never had anything to give up

>he watched past season 7

Haha I'm going to enjoy fucking your girlfriend when you finally manage to acquire one ( or someone like me), fatty. I've done it before and I'll do it again.

>haha

Fuck off, Randy!

Mmmmm based Julian

kind of, atm im ok with being about 20% but not more. used to be 8% and think im fat, ive also had an eating disorder episode

Guilty.

no i'm pretty close to doing the exact opposite OP

i've been lifting for strength for a few years but my lifts other than deadlift are really nothing special, considering aestheticsfagging it up

Aesthetics was my goal when I was new to lifting but I did a proper bulk and loved being bigger/stronger. I'll admit I'm a fat fuck at 20%bf but I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life

drunk on swish eatan pizza crusts off the ground
dancing with a dirty fucking dog

At least he fucks high test bitches

No because I'm not weak minded.

Kind of, I never wanted Zyzz aesthetics in the first place. I just hate being skinny and weak, and love eating lots of healthy food. I'm hoping I have the genetics to not look horrible at 15-18% bf

Skelly as fuck here
6'3 150 pounds, low fat percentage
First day at the gym tonight, bought a year membership

How do I achieve Zach Effron in Bad Neighbors 2 physique