Hey I'm black but I don't want to be anymore, can plastic surgery and skin whitening fix my condition...

Hey I'm black but I don't want to be anymore, can plastic surgery and skin whitening fix my condition? Has anyone done this before?

Even if they bleached your skin white as paper you'd still look "black" due to facial structure
So unless you literally look like zac effron but black skin, don't do it or you'll look absolutely retarded

Yes, Mike Jackson

kek

This is why I told you to avoid /pol/

Just live with it. Blacks get +5 agility and stamina. Our int isn't too good most times, but we get other stat boosts to make up for it. Also have a bonus relationship modifier when talking to non-black females

What stats do poo in loos have

Why even.

80% poison resist

80% poison resist
+1 INT
-4 CHA

what about chinamen?

Please help me it's not a meme

OP I say this as a white man who is very proud of being white.

Love who you are. You were born black, be proud of it. You build muscle faster than other races. You're probably not short. You are probably funny, black people always are good at making people laugh.

Be the best black man you can be. Be the posterboy image of a successful, aesthetic, intelligent black guy. Make people wish they were black.

can you dance or sing? michael jackson did it but he is the fucking king of pop. it's worth a try i guess.

Let your dreams be dreams.Be a living cringe for the world.

>as a white man who is very proud of being white
Lmfao. Is this a joke?

The only women that like us Nerdics are 4 ft 6 thai whores with no ass and pudge bellies. It's at the point where most white men have to travel to southeast asia JUST to lose their virginities. I mean hell, have you even stepped FOOT outside in the past DECADE? White women HATE white men, lmfao. Literally ALL the hot, prime young white girls are with blacks, arabs, or at least Mediterranean looking guys. Just fucking look at breeding rates. White/German women aren't even interested in BREEDING with white men lmfao.

Muslim girls, like most women, are attracted to dark, handsome blacks and middle eastern men.

Fucking lol @ /pol/fag autists idolizing Patrick Bateman/Clint Eastwood or some other "strong Aryan man" who looks INFINITELY better than you EVER will, but you convince yourself you're on par with him because you're both white, lmfao. Face it. You're about as invisible to women as air.

-5 agility
-5 stamina
-5 inches

are us meditteraneans not considered white?

>i confuse reality with blacked.com: the post

Dude get off the internet for a while. The majority of white women prefer white men (to a 90-95% clip) this has been studied and proven multiple times, and not by eHarmony studies

It won't work, you'll just look deformed.

Just be the best person you can be. Most people respect others because of how they act. Lot of black dudes and girls act like dumb ghetto trash, giving an entire race a bad name, but you can rise above it. Work hard, be reliable and a decent person, and succes in life will come to you. And don't hang around people trying to drag you down to their level.

>Us Nordics
Right senpai

That's because the majority of Western men are feminism-infested self-loathing weak faggots. It has little to do with looks, but more to do with being "ummm what she'll think of me umm".

Ahmeds and Jamals bang women because they don't give a fuck. They're just men the way they are, which is what women sexually desire.

Hell, my parents come from a village in Northwestern Russia and I fucked 3 American qts on my first visit, just because I was raised in a different atmosphere and have nowhere near the same attitude to women your men have.

Women don't like scravny faggots, who seek to appeal to them and crawl around.
Nothing to do with your race, dumbo.

Lel. No.

I'm not that guy you responded too, but I completely agree with him and share his sentiment.

Be proud of who you are.

Anyway to respond to you: you obviously are a beta overlord with 0 social skills, shit genetics and a bad mindset. If you're a tall, fit white man with confidence you can literally get any woman you fucking want

Baited/10

>Anglo Achmed thinking he's nordic

>It has little to do with looks
Lmfao. I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Personality doesn't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST? It's literally all looks. That's why black guys slay. Compare a massive 6'3" BBC with a pathetic, pasty nerdic cuck with zero bone mass and terrible forward growth.

MJ actually didn't bleach his skin though, he had a genetic condition.
>tfw people mocked MJ for his plastic surgeries, but really he would look retarded as a black man with albino white skin.
>tfw the world only found out that he wasn't lying when scientists could take a biopsy of his skin while his body lay dead in the morgue.

You're fucked, niggerguy. You get nothing. You lost the lottery of life. Good day, sir.

>had a genetic condition

>Be swede
>This doesn't apply at all, maybe you see a 15 y/o girl angry at her papi hanging out with a jamal
>Sweden has now changed foreignpolicy due to mad hatred against ahmed among population
>Sweden will take in 90% less immigrants this year compared too last year
>Today airs a documentary about 25 y/o jamals pretending too be 15 on SVT.
>KD now proclaims SD isn't racist and AKB practically said there will be an alliance
>Sweden buttfked xDdxdD
>Apperently

I love how /pol/ has spread its tentacles to every board on 4 chan, even reddit is slowly swallowing the red pill.

What a time to be alive.

It's possible to completely fuck up your skin pigmentation by using bleaching agents if you're genetically predisposed to it.

Uhhhh no? People knew he had vitiligo for decades, dumbass. The only people who would say he chose to turn white are the same kind of retards that dent the holocaust.

There are clear pictures of MJ's make up coming off revealing his vitiligo. Treatment exists to accelerate the process and remove the rest of your pigment, which many people with vitiligo do because having multicolored skin can make people upset, especially if you are a pop icon watched by millions and judged on your appearance. MJ had this treatment.

You sure get that modifier too bad it's a negative, kek

Jesus Christ. Have you ever considered that you're a virgin not because all women are nigger whores but because you're an ugly autist and a manlet?

It's not your race. It's you. It's not women. It's you. It's not society. It's you.

Kill yourself.

In my experience 90% of the people I know thought he was lying. Tabloids and spoofs of him ruined him.

>extremely high reply rate from black females to white males

So ridiculously true. I match with every single jungle bunny on tinder. I was helping my little bro move into his dorm and a black girl there invited me into her room to look around after approaching me and talking to me for about 2 seconds.
>tfw black girls only race you dont find attractive

I read once that a lot of black girls have a slave-master complex, especially in terms of sex.

>he had a genetic condition

well yeah he was black